A strap-on question for the Mistresses.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by hollytv, Oct 4, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    I have read several accounts of Mistresses orgasming from fucking their partners, which for anyone wanting to be fucked by their Mistress is a wonderful result. I'm certain I'm not alone in wanting to know more from those that have experienced orgasms in this way.

My questions for those that have are; is performing the act, the mental stimulation, what brings you to orgasm, or are you stimulated by the strap-on, or some other 'toy'? Do you use the traditional harness or strapless toys? If it's mental, what are the thought and ideas that 'makes it' for you?

I'm sure it isn't as cut and dry as one and not the other, but any perspective will help me and others when considering strap-ons whether some are likely to be more worthwhile purchases than others.

Thank you in advance.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Oddly, and I suspect unusually, strap-ons don't really do much for me. But I guess it is a case of YMMV.

MistressMagick likes this.
  3. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    I suspect it depends on the type of strap on. Some (like the Feldoe) actually fit inside the vagina for direct stimulation. However, I suspect that a large part of it is the power trip.

4. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    I enjoy the power dynamics of it and I receive indirect physical stimulation from the base of the dildo... I've tried all of the "double ended" style toys on the market and have discovered that there isn't a force in the 'verse that can keep a toy inside of me when I am having an orgasm. :-D

5. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your responses. I'm still looking at strap-ons, to both give and receive. We have a cheap Doc Johnson harness, and a number of attachables, and a feeldoe that isn't long enough or stays in place. The question is whether to move away from the Doc Johnson or upgrade it.

A quandary.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've never experienced orgasm while using a strapon. I have however been very close to it due to mental stimuli. As mentioned earlier in the thread, it is very powerful.

Ganymede and MistressMagick like this.
  7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    We have a doc Johnson strap on I think, it is designed for a man to use on a woman as it has an extra hole so you can put your penis through or chastity device but it comes with a detachable butt plug. Mistress has used the harness on me and has used the but plug in her pussy and therefore given herself an amazing orgasm.

8. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have really enjoyed the power trip of wearing a strap-on and having "my cock" sucked, but I have to be in the right headspace, and I don't cum from it.

Using a strap-on for anal penetration as always seemed really awkward to me. I've tried getting vibrators to wear under a strap-on, but the combination has never quite worked out, and I don't get much stimulation unless there is something like that in place. But I think it's probably better to be careful about that when you first start because you need to focus on being careful about what you're doing. (I wouldn't use a feeldoe/double-ended dildo because of the way that bacteria can migrate from the anus to the vagina.)

So, no, I've never come while using a strap-on on a boy, and I've pretty much decided that its not my thing.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  9. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I use a double strapon and although I do not achieve an orgasm, I find the experience not unpleasant.

petevans likes this.
  11. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    My wife has been able to orgasm while using a traditional strap on. She told me that if she is in the right mood, it's easy for her to orgasm as she fucks me in the ass. She also knows how to work it to insure she gets off. Its a wonderful thing because I am left feeling like the bitch that I am. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice