seeking my one true domme east anglia uk

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by larafemsissy, Oct 18, 2012.

1. larafemsissy

larafemsissy seeking a loving domme

catering industry
    ipswich
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    seeking a domme throughout east anglia, Need this so much, please let there be someone

2. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    I hope you find what you're looking for but don't pin your hopes on finding something that fits first time, the one for you might not know anything about this lifestyle, just don't turn them away because of it. The site is filled with people who want the same thing from their long term partners and we will support anyone in that situation as best we can, it is also filled with those who have developed such a relationship from, for want of a better phrase, vanilla relationships. I doubt there are many who have stepped straight in to that relationship and it worked.

3. larafemsissy

catering industry
    ipswich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your advice Holly, although its fine i have been in the lifestyle well over ten years and have profiles on numerous sites over the net and in my experience the way to find a domme (which is like finding a needle in a haystack) is by branching out and advertising yourself as much as possible, I have developed relationships from vanilla lifestyles and those have come and gone, in my experience finding a domme that has already embraced the lifestyle is the only way to find a long term relationship, which by the by is what i am seeking, I have been collared by one domme, but unfortunately she moved abroad. Hope you find what your seeking.xx

4. larafemsissy

catering industry
    ipswich
    Local Time:
    p.s. I am specifically searching in the east anglia area

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice