ok so wtf ...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MadTownGuy11, Oct 13, 2012.

1. MadTownGuy11

MadTownGuy11 New member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Anyways she said a word to me ive never heard before and i google it and i find this. this is crazy.
    My wife comes up to me with divorce papers and a pair of panties and says either sign these or put
    these on... WTF. So anyways it has been 6 months now since this bs has started. She threw all of
    my boxers away and my beaters. I have nothing but panties nylons and nighties and i have to wear
    them at home at all times. WHY IS SHE DOING THIS. She bought a freakin strap on thats just
    ridiculously big. The only thing i can f*** anymore IS HER HAND. In bed she makes me wear the strap on
    and has me call her whore and slut. her pussy is for big cocks only not small penises she says.
    She knows i will not leave her but why is this happening. i am posting now b/c now i feel like im crazy,
    we were 69'n and she tried to stick that thing in my ass. she got mad and i dont want her to leave me so i
    told her it was just to big not that i ACTUALLY DO NO TWANT THAT THING IN MY ASS.
    -FREAKED OUT.

2. MrMTanner

MrMTanner Mrs F's Squid

Mid Michigan
    Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    the person that files first wins...you might want to find yourself a shark to represent you. Sounds like a very toxic marriage to me. My 2 cents worth...not healthy.

3. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    if you wont leave her,then bend over.you might like it

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Thanks very much for the wonderful story - I have never laughed so much on a Saturday afternoon - IF and a BIG CAPITAL IF - you are in this situation and you do want to stay with her you only have one choice - I suggest like timeupalso that you get ready - grab your ankles and kiss your arse good bye!

Regards
    Phil

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

6. MadTownGuy11

MadTownGuy11 New member

Local Time:
    that shit isnt funny... serious replies only please. is there anyone on here that knows wtf she is trying to accomplish or do and give me advice? email or im ty or how to talk to her about this without her getting pissed off umm ANY IDEAS ARE VERY WELCOME TY

7. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    This is so incredible that I think some here don't believe you. It sounds like your wife read some fiction about this and how the husband came to enjoy it. This does happen...rarely. Or perhaps some advice from a dom, and a poor one at that if that's the case.

If you're on this site, you are or will soon be in chastity. Many men love it, but most don't. Some men adjust and come to love it. Some don't. In addition, her comment about big and small cocks would indicate she's not happy with the size of your cock. She's now making you into less of a man. Perhaps she plans to cuckold you. Chastity and cuckolding go together in many cases since, in chastity, your penis is mostly not available for her pleasure so she has to turn to other means. First large dildoes, then real cocks. I don't want to worry you but she might ultimately be looking for another man, and trying them out until she finds the right one.

You need to COMMUNICATE with your wife. Communication is key. Ask her what's going on, not the people on this forum. If you don't like something, you have to tell her. You have rights, even submissives have rights. If she won't consider your feelings and change her ways, and still threatens divorce, then I'm sorry to say it seems like you don't have much of a marriage to begin with.

No loving wife would force her husband to do this without his consent. I know you love her and don't want to lose her, but does she feel the same way. If she really loves you, the two of you should be able to reach a compromise.

If you do have go to the divorce level, her treatment of you would be damning to her divorce case.

Good luck.

8. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    ok this is a serious reply,but then so was the last one.
    you need to talk to her and find out wha tshe wants.
    if you do love her and dont want to lose her then be willing to experiment.and have an understanding with her about limits and such
    but before anything can be done find out where she got the strapon idea to begin with.it migt have been somethng you said.

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    madtownguy, is your Wife of Herculian strength and is physically forcing you with Her demands, or is She telling you that if you do not submit, then the marriage is over. Either way, it seems that the marriage is doomed. The Femdom way of life must be entirely consensual with both of you for it to work successfully.

petevans and Mistress Deborah like this.
  10. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    The fundamental, and probably insurmountable (if she doesn't see this) problem here is that YOU JUST DIDN'T WANT ANY OF THIS. Who the hell is she to just impose divorce-level ultimatums out of nowhere? She has no authority to impose anything on you that you don't consent to, period.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice