custom made chastity who does em?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by harry s monster, Sep 22, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. harry s monster

harry s monster New member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Last night my dearest through a curve at me..and said she was looking into having a chastity custom made so that it was as literal as possible inescapable.. I seldom go public and discuss my relationship but ive been around for years brushing shoulders with D/s folks for a very very long time..Im comfortable in this forum. So my question is mainly does anyone know of someone who would make a custom chastity? The one she has been enthralled about is steel and had urethral tube ..uses screws in the assembly. I think shes concerned about my innovative skills creative abilities to turn lil items around the house into tools..ive made screw drivers out of nails..Ive assured her that her rules alone would suffice but she wants more assurance since im often out of her reach and beyond her observation. Ive only worn one once before..for about 8 weeks straight..was chrome but the ring caused a cut in my skin that was rather nasty after a while...so we want to avoid this type of issue.. I do think i could gain some browny points if i make her job easier finding someone that would do this..and I welcome ideas..of something that could be added to an existing chastity to make it inescapable..I would appreciate any polite and well considered replies...

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Welcome, have a look at steel works the looker 01 or 02 sounds like what you are after. The feed back i have read about them is always good. Or it would need to be a loris but not sure if they do urethal insert, oh and finally there is another steel werks who seem to specialize in custom all the time.

Good luck
    Phil

harry s monster likes this.
  3. harry s monster

Local Time:
    I appreciate the feedback..so early too..As this device will be of utmost importance to her putting her mind at ease..and thats not easy when she suspects shes pitting it against my own cunning ways ! Obviously we must keep her happy and assured so i will look into these thoroughly and share with her my insights.. as well i will continue to follow post here and contribute as i am able to muster something useful..I dont have a great deal of hands on experience..just insight..as i said previous post 8 weeks was my first and only chastity experience..and ended in a disaster due to irresponsible mgmt and inexperience combined..so i want to get this right..and we want it to work as it should to serve her controls and needs.

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well in your case a full chastity belt like the one from neosteel is the only answer !! reg. GWENY
    P/S for more info send me a P/M !!

5. harry s monster

Local Time:
    I should probably add that i need to function out in public on a regular basis away from her often for weeks at a time..so there will be no means by which she can release me herself...The chastity before i was somewhat handicapped in being able to do normal urinal functions..bit of a challenge ..in a steel cage ..i came up with some creative ways..but in public i had to use inclosed stalls and mostly sit to urinate..without creating a disaster..and mind you at first..i had no experience and nearly chipped a couple porcelain bowls sitting down without thinkng!

6. chastt

chastt Member

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
  7. harry s monster

Local Time:
    lol frightening! I have to admit i wasnt expecting all this! Yesterday i was a bit cocky and assured shed have quite a challenge on her hands...but it looks like im going to be eating these words ..every syllable. I was at least expecting it would take a long while before she could obtain such a device...Ill be spending my day..back pedaling over my words hoping to soften her up a bit..I cant hide anything from her..she has my under pretty tight surveillance so she will be aware of what ive discovered here as quickly as it was posted...Thanks all so very much..with a very tight grin on my face...;)

8. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Good luck harry monster - trying to find the right device can be a bit like playing the lottery and trying to get just a basic win - everyone tries lots of devices and a lot are just no good - I have come full circle now - its really strange cb6000, bon4, dick cage, ebay metal one, cs100 , another metal one, cb6000s, and now a cb3000 - and I think the cb3000 might be my answer - until I buy a looker - maybe ;-)

Good Luck again - and dont be afraid of it - go with the flow ....

Slave Phil

harry s monster likes this.
  9. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    Hi Harry

I have been using a looker 01 for the last few weeks 24/7 and have had no problems with it. The urethral tube is weird at first but you get used to it quickly. I can pull out most other devices with a lottle effort except the cb6000 and 6000s which take a lot of effort and pain to do, I can also pick locks and be very creative when called for. The devices with security screws I don't find too much of a challenge to get the lock off but I can't fault the looker in any way. No chance of pull out because of the insert, the integrated lock is in such a position it's difficult to pick anyway and the physical size of the lock is also a hinderence. Comfort wise it's great as well, cleaning is easy, and no problem hiding it under clothing. It's not the cheapest custom made device on the market but it is easy to live with from day to day, apart from the frustration that is lol.

I haven't regretted buying the looker 01 for a second since it arrived and, as yet, haven't cracked a toilet seat either. Although I still have to sit to pee lol.

Gabriellia likes this.
  10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    Mature Metal
    Custom made awesome STEEL

Mistress Michelle

11. harry s monster

Local Time:

12. harry s monster

Local Time:
    NotNot sure if i am quite ready for that..LOL...Apparently she knew custom made ones were readily available and she was just letting me dig myself in a hole...When i went back groveling she admitted she already knew..Well I nervously await her ruling ...Ive asked that she kind of let me work my way up to something like that. If thats possible..I did wear a steel chastity cage device..was heavy as all hell...and it cut under the ring after eight weeks of wear..pretty nasty cut..Shouldnt have happened but it did..so be it..but i was a bit traumatized by it..and cautious about the next one..but she wants the urethral feature for sure..She saw that and lit right up...but im afraid she is gonna want to get the most difficult one to escape...which may be what you have...I want to please her so if i must i will....You folks have been thoughtful sharing..and i appreciate it..Was a nice distraction from my daily task..

13. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Technician
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I second the looker series from steelworxxs!

14. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    To be honest I don't notice the weight at all. It's not heavy as such, but because it fits properly there is no inadvertent pressure anywhere when flaccid. And I have to admit, I love the integrated lock as well.

15. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Technician
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    The integrated lock was one of the main features that I loved about steelworxxs.

16. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    you are right ,i like there locks as well ,, but the steelworxx "revenge" was just to heavy for me , and a full belt is the only anwer . the "revenge " is just too massive ! reg. GWENY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice