Brand New and Curious

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TeamCoke, Sep 3, 2012.

1. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I have a mm quens keep love it,but i still say to start in a cb6000s

2. 2inch

Local Time:
    well take that back love/hate it

3. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Simply ask relatives for cash this holiday season? They don't need to know (the truth about) what you're spending it on! :D

But if I may make any suggestions, shock collars, wirelessly controllable vibrating eggs (small enough to fit in the end of a chastity device), and locking hand mitts all make for a good arsenal, as do cheap standard luggage straps. :D

If you forsee being on a tight budget for a long time but do eventually want to upgrade to a metal device, you will find decent spinoffs of almost every cage design imaginable on eBay, as well as a workable CS100 spinoff.

Personally, I hope to one day be locked in a CS500 belt, but until I can find one at a decent price or save up 500 bucks, I'm locked in a CS100 from eBay...$100 was much more workable than $500, and my knockoff has lasted a few years, though my fiance has only recently taken to enforcing it's use. Pop a wireless vibrating egg in the end of it before it's locked on me, hand her the remote, and chain the back of the belt to a D ring in our basement floor, and I'm in for one wild weekend with a minimal expense in the toy department.

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Geez, this boyfriend should wake up and realize how lucky he is. I've read way too many posts from guys who either don't know how to bring the subject up with their lady, or have a partner who's simply not interested. And here you are, chomping at the bit. We need to clone you.

5. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Cloning me? Now that sounds like a good time. ;) I don't know if the world would be ready for many more of me though. On the note of cost, If finances were not an issue, I'd have the dream lover 2000 in a heart beat. I'd love to torture him all day while I'm away at work or he's off at school. I'm going to try again this morning to get an authenticated acct on ebay before i buy the 45 ( with shipping ) ebay knock off silicone device. I'll look around some more before payday if I can, and decide what's best. Since everyone has been so wonderful as to give great advice and share lovely knowledge, I figured I'd throw another thought out there; Female chastity piercings? How does everyone feel about it, what do you think of it, have you seen it done, is there a best way to do it etc. I checked the female chastity area on here and found it a little lacking. It's clear that the focus is on having wonderfully trained little kept males, I'm okay with that.

6. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    I was so estatic when they where developing the DL2000, but now I would honestly rather have a shock collar with a protective metal housing welded to a full metal belt. MUCH more inescapable, potentially painful, and it could easily be done for a couple hundred dollars.

Now if you're doing what I think you're doing, and looking at giving him the same gift of ownership of your sex that he is giving you... #1, that's HOT to have you both locking eachother in Chastity, and #2, I personally don't think that a set of chastity piercings would pose much of a problem. Pulling and irritation would be my only concerns, but it's not really any different than guys who have their penises locked to their devices via a PA ring. Since finding a women in chastity is like finding a hens tooth, I would look at male PA ring experiences for a comparison to female chastity piercings.

On a side note, I've always tought it would be amazing to get a really tight PA ring that is sealed together with a tiny drop of soilder. In theory, the seam from the piercings joints would be filled in by the molten solder with the heat disapating fast enough & solder hardening fast enough to not harm me. Once done however, it would be impossible to heat the solder up enough to make it molten again without also heating up the metal ring itself to intolerably torterous temperatures, effectivley creating a truly permanent, irremovable piercing. With the ring being tight, it would also be too dangerous to ever use a dremmel. But that's just a fantasy of mine ;)

7. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Being relatively knowledgeable of piercing and body modification technique, I'll throw it out there that you could always have a skilled body modification artist scalpel the ring out and suture the skin back together almost seamlessly ( or a doctor blegggh ) Finally got my account authorized on ebay, so I've been looking around on there a bit, we'll see come monday how much of my check actually gets to go towards something I want. Most of it is pre destined to go to fucking bills, and not even my fucking bills.

8. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion, TC!!! It's always nice to see more confident and sexy dominant women who know what they want joining the site.

My subhub fashioned his own ball trap chastity device from a stainless steel bathroom safety bar commonly available at big box home improvement stores. This could always be an option if either you or your male possess basic metalworking skills.

Besides being rather handy with tools, my subhub is also quite adept in the kitchen so he's the pizza slave here at my house. Making pizza at home saves quite a bit compared to purchasing them commercially from such an establishment like where you might work leaving more money for toys, clothing, shoes, accessories, and those pesky bills, of course. LOL :smile:

9. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Funnily enough, even though I work there, we also make our pizzas at home. He loves to cook and so do I, and we often find ourselves bustling around the kitchen. Side note: They have wonderful frozen garlic herb pizza dough balls pre made at safeway in the deli, you can buy them, thaw them and stretch the dough for your pizza yourself. Yum. Can anyone tell me though, in regards to the device, per someones advice on here, I checked ebay for a cheap metal starter device and found a few very affordable pieces. I went about assuming I would need some basic measurements to make sure those would fit. Even completely flaccid, the length from his base to his heads tip is 5 inches, and assumably the devices saying "2 inches" and "1.5 inches" and "1 inch" would clearly not fit him?

10. 2inch

Local Time:
    Im not saying it would fit him,however you would be supprized.most can fit into way smaller than they thought

11. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    If you're measuring from the top, where the penis meets the body in the pubic area, remember that there will be a base ring and space for the balls before the cage starts. So you'd have to subtract that from the cage length. If you measure from underneath, where the penis meets up with the scrotal skin, you'll get a more realistic length.

Remember also that cheap Chinese-made devices can have rough edges, and not always use true stainless steel, despite what the ad says. And because they're a 'one-size-fits-all' thing, they rarely do, and end up turning a lot of people off metal at first. You don't want to start off with something that might cause skin irritation, physical damage, or fits so badly it makes wearing it unbearable.

I think your plan of starting off with silicone (or plastic) to get a feel for things is still a good idea. Then if everyone's happy, splurge on a customized metal device.

12. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I liked the idea of silicone. Looking at cute panties online right now so I can dress him up pretty.

13. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    I also own a birdlock device and cannot recommend it either. It wasn't a very comfortable device and also not very secure. I eventually went with a MM jailbird and after experimenting with the ring size i found a combination that is very secure and comfortable. i have worn it for up to a week with very little discomfort and it is not noticeable under pants unless they are very tight. I would highly recommend Mature Metal. I'm hoping my wife/keyholder will eventually insist on a longer period of chastity.

14. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    He's now wearing a locking collar, to keep him until I get the device.

15. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    Oh, TeamCoke, if you haven't purchased a device yet, and would want any advice on how to get a *good* metal device for cheap on eBay, let me know.

Long story short, there's a couple models you should run like hell from, and a couple good quality ones. I would be happy to write them up if you would like. :)

Just make sure that with anything you buy on eBay (whether its a chastity belt or a set of No.2 pencils) make sure the seller has good feedback and that they accept returns and have free free shipping. Even if it costs a buck more to buy the same item with 'free' shipping...here's why it's worth it: If anything goes wrong, you simply send the device back, and the seller refunds your money. The reason free shipping is important here is because if you do have to return it, the seller has no obligation to refund shipping costs. If it said free shipping though, you get all your money back minus the five bucks it costs to USPS it back to them.

Seeing as I buy and sell a lot there, I try to keep up with their policies so as to not get screwed....it's not kinky if it's eBay/paypal fucking me.

16. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    $45 sounds like a below retail price to me. Might be your best bet.

Glad to hear he "got over" the lame excuse.

17. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    The ebay advice would be much appreciated as we still have not chosen a device or made any purchases. :(

18. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    Okay, it would be my pleasure then! I hope this isn't an information overload, but I'm going through and finding various devices, and critiquing them a bit for you, in order of worst to best. The funny thing is the worst are the least expensive, so everyone saying that the 200-500 dollar items are best is very much correct. I simply find that the difference in quality between the higher end 'knockoffs' and the multicolored dollar items aren't enough to get me to spend the extra couple hundred. Anyway, I hope all this helps. :)

Anyway, I'm probably beating a dead horse here, but keep in mind that you don't want to buy from someone without a money back return policy, and if the item that has free shipping doesn't cost a lot more, it's worth it since free shipping actually means more buyer protection. One problem you can run into with any metal device is not enough clearance for his scrotum, which means a restricted circulation to his balls....not good, and definite reason to return a device and find another one.

(Cost: ~$27) First of all, stay away from these:
    [​IMG]
    This device will wear out/rust/break with great speed, and it can cause him serious, non-kinky pain.

The first issue is the way the base ring is affixed to the cage. You can see the space between the slot on the cage and the pin it slides into. This can allow the devices parts to move around a little. Not only can this mean greater chance for escape, it means very great chance for his scrotum to get pinched in between two pieces of metal...a bloody scrotum because of that kind of issue is...well, it's not kinky to me anyway. :)

The other very common issue here are that it is chrome plated. Anytime they say that, it's almost always just cheap pot metal underneath a literally paper-thin chrome coating. Chip/crack the coating? rust sets in, and you need a new device. Usually they will tell you up front that it is chrome, or not mention the metal it's made of. If this is the case, I would not buy it. Moreover, chrome plated devices will always have a strangely shiny look to them. Compare the shine of chrome devices to stainless steel ones, and you'll see what I mean.

(Cost: ~$27) Another device to avoid:
    [​IMG]

This one has a good locking mechanism. The cage has a square sheath that fits over a square peg, so the device will be much more rigid. Stil, it could be better if the padlock went through a locking pin, because you will still have *some* movement on one axis (front to back). Why avoid it all together though? It's chorme. Again, the finish is WAY too shiny.

($25) Might want to skip this one:
    [​IMG]
    You can't see it well here, but the cage and base ring secure with three pins which actually make the device VERY secure and rigid. The problem is that if you order too big of a base ring, he'll slip out. Usually you will end up hurting his balls if you get a small enough ring, though this is a moot point if he is into that. The device itself though does also have a decent number of people who complain that it cuts off circulation or their balls pop out and the damn thing falls off. You would be very lucky if you bought this and it actually was a good fit. Moreover, it's chrome, and if you take a shower in it over and over, it is going to start rusting at some point.

(Cost: ~35) One device I'm undecided about:
    [​IMG]
    This one goes for about 30 bucks. Nice starter device, and the seller stated that it is in fact stainless. I'm not sure I believe the base ring is stainless, but the guy has an established ebay account (so he's not going anywhere) and he accepts returns. There is one major thing about this device that can be both an upside and a downside - the open ended cage. If he wanted to, he could easily just push his thumb up into the device and slip his dick out between the cage and base ring. He might even be able to get it back in the device too, so you might not notice any cheating on his part. Still though, the device would be locked around his balls...it's not coming completely off. Moreover, he could potentially still get hard, slip his head out the end of it, and masturbate. It's painful, but highly arousing...not that I Know from having done that before or anything... The plus side to the open end is that there is no way it is going to interfere with his bathroom needs, is VERY easy to clean in the shower, and as such, you could tell him tough luck, you own the keys unless and playtime just turned into the rest of the month.

(Cost: ~35) I'd stay away form this one too
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I like how it locks, I like how it's hygienic, I like how it looks sturdy...I don't like how it looks like it's chrome. Next!

(Cost: ~$40) Any of these would be great choices!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thee above ones are hard to get in a buy it now format, but I would try to 'snipe' bid one one in the last few minutes of an auction and get it for anything under $50. (auctions ending on weekdays and in mornings and afternoons end for less if you can...)

None of these are shiny, which tells me they are a higher quality of metal, I.e. not plated. In fact, the sellers do state that they are solid stainless steel, and I believe them, seeing as I own a previous model much like the first one shown. If you check out the higher resolution photos on eBay, you will see that they do a good job at sanding down any rough weld spots, so the device isn't going to cause any sharp pains. They even have a silicon cover for the cock rings hinge. You don't need it, but it's there to help prevent pinching his scrotum. This manufacturer is showing some signs of caring about quality...

Moreover, the base rings are hinged, so no hurting his balls by pushing them through the ring. This also means you can have a tigher, more restrictive ring. :)

The locking pin is great because it's a perfect fit in the hole between the ring and the cage. There is zero free play. These things are totally rigid devices.

Moreover, with open sides, there is practically no worry about hygiene issues (so lock him up for as long as you want!) and the somewhat covered fronts allow for moderately easy urination without letting him easily touch himself.

If it where me, well...there's a reason why my favorite cage device probably came from one of the same places that's making these ones.

EDIT: Also, if you buy a device that has a urethral insert, please don't use it (or at least not long term). Even with some of these knockoffs being good, I wouldn't trust them to be surgical grade stainless....sure, normal stainless is good enough for the outside of the body, but you definitely don't want *any* impurities leeching out *inside* his dick. That could cause long term problems down the road.

19. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much! I was actually really into one of the ones you told me to stay away front so I'm glad I know that now!

20. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Also, would you pm me the links to the good choices?

21. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    You're welcome! I'm happy to help, as you have all the same questions I've spent a long time trying to develop confidant answers to for myself. You're literally asking the same questions I used to wonder when I first learned about Chastity & got up the nerve to invest in a device. Anyway, you should have a disgustingly long PM with about 10 or so devices. I hope my messages aren't too long of a read. :)

Edit: I suck at spelling.

22. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    I got your reply while I was at work at that certain big corporate pizza chain, but I will re-read it as soon as I get some space/time/breath! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to give me such careful and considerate responses, I hope that we can find something that works for us in the short term and long run.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice