Brand New and Curious

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TeamCoke, Sep 3, 2012.

1. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Seeking some guidance and information on relatively regular, short term chastity. We have yet to purchase our first device, however, I have set my eyes on the Birdlocked series, and will undoubtedly choose something from their line on payday, next Monday. I feel cleansing will not be an issue, as we regularly shower together and the device could be removed for a thorough washing on a day to day or at most, every other day basis. I like the idea of a silicone device, as my partner is quite active, and very very concerned about being able to see it through his clothes while out and about. I assume the silicone device, if well fitting, should eliminate any issues he would come against in movement while wearing metal or rigid plastic, and that it will probably also be the lowest profile, in terms of being able to be seen by an unbeknownst passerby. Though the length of our chastity could gradually increase, however, at the moment, we've only set sights on short terms. I.E. One week maximum. Advice on how to measure, order, where to order from, devices; pros and cons, and any general assistance to someone who has until now, only dreamed of having a locked male, and has finally found someone willing to let her hold the key, would all be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. lbw5

lbw5 LockedInNJ

Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Good luck to you and your lucky male. I personally like the jailbird style that is in my profile picture. I bought it from a place in the UK through eBay and it was very reasonable in price ($40-50 including shipping). It is very discreet and easy to keep clean when wearing for a week or more. I do find that wearing bikini or brief panties help to hide it in public the most. I can work out at the gym without any problems. I am not familar with Birdlocked but I'm sure that one would be ok too. Whatever you get, try to find one that has multiple ring sizes so your man can experiment to see what works the best.

3. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Thank you! Notes taken.

4. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Ditto what lockedNJ said! I'll agree that if you can be swayed towards the metal cages, those are the way to go.

No matter what, since the birdlocked is silicone, any sharp objects pose a danger to it, right down to the sharp edges of the lock if the press into the device wrong.

You can get an inexpensive metal one on eBay for significantly less than any genuine bird lock goes for, and as long as it's not chrome plated, it will outlast any silicone/plastic device out there. Plus there's no easy way for him to escape. You could puncture a birdlock with a sharp ballpoint pen & remove it. Cold hard steel? Not so much. :smile: Just make sure to get a device with multiple spacers or a seller that actually accepts returns.

5. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Iv had a birdlocked mini,and not good,more of a novility than anything,a cb6000s is a great starting peice.evan if it's hard ridged plastic.the cbxxxx is hard to keep clean however short term week just fine if your man will spend 3 min extra per day forcing soap+water in the shower,trust me iv had both

6. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Really? I was so adamantly against metal for his comfort, movement, and visibility. I have absolutely no interest in the hard plastic types, as I've read too many horror stories about them breaking and trapping someones nether bits in spikey painful plastic. Does anyone else have any more experience in the silicone department? I was hoping so much that they would be the answer to what I was looking for. Also, any insight as to how to make him more excited about it? I'm so ecstatic that if I could, it'd be all I spoke of. He, on the other hand, tells me to hush when I bring it up and reminds me that he agreed to wear it, there's nothing else to discuss. As far as the silicone one being removed, I had considered making it a rule that if I ever found it broken or taken off while I was away, that we'd be done, but I suppose that doesn't account for accidental breakage.... :( Well shoot. Off to a popular pizza chain to be a pizza slave. More suggestions, anyone?

7. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I agree with the rest of the posters, go for a CB6/s for your first device. It's a great starter but not the best for long term wear. Steel is the way to go, it feels better and is easier to clean and is custom fitted for better comfort and security, but these are obviously 3x the price of plastic or more.

As for the device showing through clothes, you really don't have to worry. Initially you will feel like it is super visible and might even think someone on the street notices a little extra bulge, but it's not really that visible. I wear a full steel belt (hip model) and you can only notice it if I'm wearing gym shorts and pressing my hips out.

Good luck!

Remember that cleaning is very important, otherwise you can get a bad stench. I would recommend your normal daily shower on top of a quick focused clean.

8. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Try the birdcage at Mature Metal. They are are awesome, and the customer service has no equal. The adjusted mine 3 times before we got it jsut right. Sometimes when i am sitting down, i forget i have it on. That is how comfotable it is.

9. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    I've owned/still have a birdlocked. my 0.02: the base ring is too wide. There are parts about a birdlocked that will stretch over time - reducing the security.
    I was able to quite easily stimulate to orgasm in this device. It is softer, but still noticeable under clothing becuse of the wide ring. Don't waste your money on this device.

plastic: i've had nearly every device from the cbx series. These were actually pretty comfy to wear. Managed to orgasm in most of these deices, but not that easily. (I think that you will be able to orgasm in any device if you are horny and determined enough. But perhaps that is best saved for another thread). Yes, the potential for cracking was a concern, depending on how much growing/shrinking one does. visibility of device underclothing depends on which version you have. I ended up settling on a cb6ks. was comfy - couldn't sleep in any of the devices. ok for learning sizing / what works best, what doesn't...because of the variety of ring/spacer combo's. relatively cheap. wouldn't bother with more than one device though. I wish i had just went to steel to begin with, would have saved myself a lot of $$.

steel: my preferred device. almost same sizing as cb6ks. a little harder to clean. Don't have to worry about cracking. Of course you'd want to know the best ring/spacer combo at this point otherwise buying new steel can be $$$. Was lucky to have gotten a device at a good price.

Belt: have a belt very similar to the cs100. security measurement specific. Love the idea, but needs some tweaking in order to maximize the results. Silicone / rubber lining will always shift and need to be seated around the metal belt.

I know that's more than what you asked for in terms of feedback (and on more than one device), but the point is that i found the silicone device lacking. And as someone who's seen numerous posts by people saying to just invest in something good the first time - and as someone who has had numerous devices already - I wish i would have just done that and bought steel (belt or ball-trap) the first time.

10. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Metal is definitely the best of the three options discussed (including Birdlocked & CB-plastic). But it is pricy, and if you're new to this, it might be difficult to get the sizing right the first time. Plus, it sounds like your guy is expressing only a half-hearted interest so far. That may change once the lock snaps shut, however.

It might be best to start out with plastic, like a CB-6000 or 6000s just to experiment around with sizing and spacers, etc. If you're going to go for a few days at a time with frequent cleaning, then hygene will not be such an issue. While the devices can and do break, you may be assuming that they more fragile than they actually are, esp. if you're just testing the waters.

The idea that everyone is looking at your crotch is nonsense. Nobody is going to stop your man in the street and demand he explain that unnatural bulge in his pants. Ask him how many guys he looks at. If he says "none" then ask him why anyone would be looking at his.

With plastic a third or so the price of metal, I feel it's the ideal way to find out how much you both like the idea, how it fits, and how it works in your lifestyle without wasting several hundred if it doesn't work out for one reason or another. And if you both do decide to ramp up to the next level, you'll have some ideas on how to order a metal cage for a good fit. As many here can attest to, even the smallest measurement can make a big difference.

paulasissygurl likes this.
  11. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Have hit a wall. His adamant belief that it will be able to be seen through his clothing and that " people will think he's a wierdo " have nixed the idea. Thanks everyone for taking the time to give me information, share experience, and lots of insight.

12. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    Sounds like an excuse on his part. Just give him a choice. Lock up or there is always someone who will. LOL I ahve been wearing cbxxxx devices 24/7 fo over 8 years with no breakage and have never had anyone ask or even indicate they noticed and bulge. Trust me, the bulge is not near as noticable as the key hanging around my wifes neck. I was like him at first. I just knew that the bulge was going to be noticable because I knew it was there and could see a bulge. My wife even ask me one day if I had managed to get it off because she could see any difference in my slacks. I wear dress pant and jeans with no problem. Have even worn swim trunks with no detection. Tell him to stop being a whinner and man up and lock up. BTW, I wore a birdlocked for a couple months. Really comfortable, but the retaining strap had a tendancy to stretch, making the device easier to "pop" out of. No way it's going back on though. Switched to cb6ks and have been very satisfied. May go metal some day, but for now am very satisfied. Good luck on getting his mind right and to your way of thinking.

13. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    I definitely think I'll choose a birdlocked as a starter device temporarily if I convince him to behave. I've dreamed of a locked male since puberty.

14. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    From what I have seen of the birdlock it is very flexible. maybe try something more rigid.

15. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    I'm not so much concerned (in the beginning) with stopping ejaculation altogether. So if he's that intent on getting off that he'll do it with the device on, then by all means. It's proof of faith. After a while, when we decide to get a better long term device, I will choose something foolproof.

16. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    With your prior post of him being seen with the device on while he is clothed is a big bs item. I wear my Mature Metal Queens keep and no one has ever suspected a thing while at work or even out in public.

17. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    I'm assuming it's a BS excuse and I'm sure he'll " change his mind " soon. No persuasion at all of course.

18. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Mind changed. Shocking. Buying an ebay silicone model to test the waters, but he did express interest in MM jailbirds models. Maybe in the future.

19. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    I would bet 50 bucks that is hesitation actually stems from simple fear, whether he knows it or not.

Now...if you want to test my theory, tell him you would be okay locking him in a KTB for starters...
    (Like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/180900791393 )

If he still puts up a fuss or has to pause/doesn't say anything, try getting him to open up about his real underlying fears about being locked up.
    Maybe you can talk him into letting you lock him up on weekends/days off at first? There's actually a surprising number of people who own chastity devices that are used only for 'playtime,' maybe a couple hours per a day or week. You could easily introduce him gradually like this and then start extending his lockup periods as he becomes more comfortable with long term wear. :)

On a side note, you might have to have an eBay account to see those two links, as they are in the adult only category. (Yep, eBay sells sex toys. They just do a good job of hiding it!).

20. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    So should I authenticate my acct before committing to buy the 45$ silicone model? Would i find something better in the adult only category?

21. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    Looks like you posted a couple minutes before I got to reply. :D

Anyway, just know any plastic/silicone 'name brand' device is 100% guaranteed to be a knockoff when bought on eBay. Not that that's a bad thing since this is just to test the waters, but buy the cheapest one you can find, as even the most expensive 'genuine' products are still going to be knockoffs. The only difference is the sellers honesty and profit margins. :p

On a side note, be sure to look in the adult only category too. Items within it will not populate normal search results (even if you're logged in), as you have to go to the category and agree to not redistribute images of items in the category. Often times the same products will be significantly less expensive if you search for them in the adult only category.

22. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    I actually can't seem to find the 45 dollar one, unless you're looking at bid-based listings. (From my experience, you will usually get a better price and less hassle by sorting your results by lowest price and only looking at buy it now listings).

Anyway, I just did a quick search for you. It looks like the best thing in the adult only category is 48 dollars, but it has the make offer option, so you could probably get it for 40. Here's a link to it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Male-Chastity-Silicone-Bondage-Device-with-3-Cock-Rings-Cage-and-Locks-/150756294774?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2319c68076

23. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    Ugh. Super annoying. It wont authenticate either of my 2 cards.

24. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    I'm actually not sure what authentication process you're being troubled by. I usually just have to login to view the adult category, and from there it's add to cart > checkout > wait for the mailman. I hope you get it working though...you might soon find yourself addicted to binge shopping in the adult only category like me. :)

25. TeamCoke

TeamCoke Member

Local Time:
    I can only imagine. I'll probably spend my only day off from being a pizza slave tomorrow trolling these forums and drooling over pretty torture devices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice