Did you fuck on your wedding night!?!?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Lucy, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    If you and your partner are married and he has never had traditional sex with you since you were married .. could your partner dissolve the marriage due to non consummation of the marriage?

Consummation or consummation of a marriage, in many traditions and statutes of civil or religious law, is the first (or first officially credited) act of sexual intercourse between two people, either following their marriage to each other or after a prolonged sexual attraction. Its legal significance arises from theories of marriage as having the purpose of producing legally recognized descendants of the partners, or of providing sanction to their sexual acts together, or both, and amounts to treating a marriage ceremony as falling short of completing the creation of the state of being married. Thus in some Western traditions, a marriage is not considered a binding contract until and unless it has been consummated.

(These formal and literal usages support informal and less precise usage of the word "consummation" to refer to a sexual landmark in relationship of varying intensity and duration.)

Within the Roman Catholic Church, a marriage that has not yet been consummated, regardless of the reason for non-consummation, can be dissolved by the Pope.[sup][1][/sup] Additionally, an inability or an intentional refusal to consummate the marriage is probable grounds for an annulment. Catholic canon law defines[sup][2][/sup] a marriage as consummated when the

"spouses have performed between themselves in a human fashion a conjugal act which is suitable in itself for the procreation of offspring, to which marriage is ordered by its nature and by which the spouses become one flesh."​

Thus some theologians, such as Fr. John A. Hardon, S.J., state that intercourse with contraception does not consummate a marriage.[sup][3][/sup]

Under English law, a refusal or inability to consummate the marriage can be grounds for the wedding to be voided.

This is from Wikipedia and according to them it can!?!?!??
    What do you non consummated couples think???!?
    And is the law in different countries?

2. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wouldn't both parties have grounds for divorce in this case?. Does this actually apply to civil marriages these days? Particularly the new gay civil partnerships? Cos usually these definitions are/used to be based on male Female erm coupling & in the main on the bible.
    emily

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Thats a funny question, philfred. i think i seen a divorce in the papers, and the Lady said that cos the marrage hadnt been consumated (i think thats the right word), there was the grounds for divorce, cos they werent really married.

jtpii likes this.
  4. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I think the question is excellent !
    All of you that explore chastity and especially the long term or complete orgasm denial hardnuts- what happens if you have never consummated your marriages?
    Are you still married in the eyes of the law?
    Does the fact that you practise chastity enter into it?
    Brendajjq for example- if your husband has never had sex with you, are you married?
    I think this is very interesting.

jtpii likes this.
  5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I can say for certain we did like rabbits and just to make completely sure we were legally married we did it again and again for most of the following weeks and months. Now having raised a family and seen them head off into the big world where they too have bonked like rabbits all i can say is we must have done something right in bringing them up in the traditional way!

BlueEyes and GT-CB6000 like this.
  6. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    An interesting question, Mistress Deborah.

I like to think my husband and I consummated our marriage in other ways, lol.

jtpii likes this.
  7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    But is it legal? brenda

8. brendajjq

Local Time:
    If the judge wants to watch, that's fine.

jtpii likes this.
  9. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Ms Brenda
    May i ask Mistress, have you never let sissy erm come inside You
    emily

10. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Ms Brenda
    i gotta say, in this day & age, what business is it of the government or state what consenting adults do or don't do?
    emily

11. brendajjq

Local Time:
    No. I have boyfriends for that. sissy serves me in other ways.

12. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsy Ms Brenda
    He must love You very much and i must say is very lucky too Mistress
    emily

13. brendajjq

Local Time:
    That is true, emily. he tells me every day how much he loves me and how lucky he is to serve me.

I also love him very much and feel that I am lucky to have such a devoted husband.

Neither of us would trade this for anything.

14. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Brenda, I am pleased your husband love you it must mean that you are doing to him what he really wants and desires - and that is what life is all about!

The question was a tongue in cheek question as It was something I had often wondered :)

15. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I understood that, philfred. I was just answering emily's question.

jtpii likes this.
  16. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    I am not a lawyer, but my understanding is that dissolution would only happen if both partners want it (getting married was a mistake) and they would prefer dissolution over divorce because they had not had intercourse. Time married is also a factor. Weeks would be a yes and years would likely be a no.

In my situation, my wife was actually more evil. We had lived together for just over a year. No sex except for me worshipping her feet and ass. Meanwhile, she had other lovers to fulfill her sexual needs. When we got married, I wore a chastity device and promised her that her feet and ass would be a sufficient level of intimacy between us for me. She would always be free to have other lovers. On our wedding night, she took me by complete surprise. It was late and I drank wine during dinner. When we got to our room, she unlocked me and said tonight you can fuck me so you will know what you will miss for the rest of your life. The rest of the night was a complete comedy. I was tired, emotionally drained, and a bit drunk. She would get "doggy" style on the bed and tease me while encouraging me to fuck her and then humiliate me for my lack of an erection. My penis is very short (3.5 inches erect). She knew doggy position would be a challenge for me as her delicious ass would be right there in front of me, beckoning me to get on my knees and sniff and lick her asshole. Also, her ass is large enough to prevent much penetration at all from my tiny penis. I finally did erect. I finally did push and got the head of it to just poke a bit in to her pussy. The feelings rushing through me were a mixture of sublime happiness and complete guilt. We did this for a few minutes until it was completely obvious that I was just selfishly "masturbating" with her pussy. She got absolutely no pleasure from fucking me (just like every other woman in my life). But, she got a lot of pleasure from torturing me emotionally. Finally, after these few precious minutes, my penis completely lost its erection. I fell to my knees and worshipped her asshole. She'd won. I've been worshipping her asshole and sniffing her panties ever since that night.

I have never been allowed to fuck her again for well over a decade now. She has lovers for that.

marcus

jtpii likes this.
  17. nrbill

nrbill Guest

I just ran across this thread, and I had to post. My wife and I did not have sex on our wedding night. We got to the hotel around 10:30, and she was so drunk that she almost didn't make it to the room. Once inside, she started arguing with me about which side of the bed she wanted and then quickly burst into tears and had a minor breakdown. I told her to just go to sleep, and when we woke up things would be better and we could have sex then. Of course when she woke up, she was hung over, so we didn't fuck then, either. It didn't really matter, she wasn't a virgin, having had sex with several hundred to a thousand men before we got married, and we had been living together for six months. We finally had sex on the third day after we were married.

jtpii likes this.
  18. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Interestingly, Scots Law differs from English. Inability to consummate indeed makes a marriage voidable; but NOT wilful refusal!
    And as for me, I'm not married!

Rita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice