What about the CB2000 and Curve?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 1kinkyguy, Nov 13, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. 1kinkyguy

1kinkyguy One happy guy!

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Just received the CB6000 and didn't realize how much trouble it is to get in the tube. Had a CB2000 several years ago, was able to get in the cage pretty easily without any lube.

My question is what do you guys think of the CB2000 for long term chastity? Some of the issues I had in the past was being able to easily pull out the back, and if I was locked for a week or so, once I came out and became erect, the skin around the head of my penis would actually tear, causing (obviously) pain and scabs to form. I think this could be avoided if my girlfriend took it off twice a week for cleaning/ stretching. Has anyone had this issue with the CB6000?

Finally, I have never owned the curve, and really never heard much about it. Seems like everyone here likes the CB3000 or 6000.

Thanks!

2. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    Saw a trick once where a stocking was placed over the penis and then threaded through the chastity device... as the device is place on the penis, the stocking was pulled out the front ensuring that everything slid into place nice and snug and the stocking slipped out the hole at the end...

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    i'm locked in a CB3000. after showering and before going to bed i use a q-tip dipped in baby oil to lube my cock through the tip and the air holes. it is sooooo comfortable, especially when i get aroused and i'm able to slide back and forth in the tube. don't know how that will work with other devices. :happy0007:

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    The curve is basically a larger version of the 2000, its open caged, but alot longer. It would work fine for someone with a larger cock, we had one and we enjoyed it but its kinda bulky unless you are wearing loose fitting pants. I do not understand the issue you had with the 2000, tearing skin?? If you want to try out the curve and still have the rings and such from the 2000 you could just buy the cage itself without all the rest, the rings and pins are interchangeable with the 2000. Would save you some money and give you a chance to try it out.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. ebasomik58

ebasomik58 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Its a balancing act amongst the plastic choices. Mistress Michelle is correct the Curve can more easily accommodate larger penis lengths and it is more noticeable under tight fitting clothing. Large girthed peniis will be tougher to cage in all three except the 2K. I wish my little clitty had that problem. Something happens to my cb3k ...I'll buy the cb6k....ease of ringing up.

Sissy Jeffina

6. tomaz

tomaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    The Curve is terrible for long term chastity - it might be the only CB that fits a longer penis but it's so big, so obtrusive and so uncomfortable doing anything other than standing John Wayne style its not practical.

7. seveninches

seveninches Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Curve is to big, and not good to sleep in, and wear long term....6000 or 3000 is best bet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice