31 year old submissve male looking for keyholer / mentor

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by chastitychris, Aug 19, 2012.

1. chastitychris

chastitychris New member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Hello E/everyone,

I am a 31 year old male from Canada. I have for years been interested in chastity and have had some experience in being locked away but not a lot. My wife and i had tried it however after years of a Top / Bottom relationship she has begun to stray away from it. I have tried my best to help bring it back but have had no luck (this is a really short break down). Anyway I have decided to move on with my chastity desires with out her.

I waste a lot of time in my life searching the newest Domme / slave or sissy videos on the web that other things in my life have become effected including my work life. I have run behind on things I should be focusing on and spend a lot of time tired because of lack of sleep.

I am currently locked in a CB3000 with a lock and the keys I have sent back to myself through the mail, however this lacks any form of actual training or motivation for me and also the keys return with in a day or 2 so im not getting anywhere with this really.

If there are any keyholders out there that might want to take on the task i would love to get a chance to talk with Y/you and see if we would be a good fit together.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

C.

2. Miss Kristina

Miss Kristina Member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    I am a Pro Domme and Keyholder in Colorado, I have opening for keys, but like i said im pro domme so if your still looking message me and we can negotiate the details

3. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    What would a potential keyholder like about you?

Are you looking for in person/local or would something long distance work?

Would your wife be co-keyholder in case she wanted to use your cock for kink/pleasure or are you not in a place where sex is happening in your marriage anyway?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice