Lockup and exhibitionism

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ashby, Aug 23, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    I recently found some stories about exhibitionism whilst on holiday a few weeks ago. WOW! I had no idea what a turn on they would be; my poor old CB6000 underwent quite a severe stress test. Our holiday was in very rural France, and on the edge of the hamlet in which we were staying is a track that leads through the fields for about half a mile or so.

I found myself on several evenings at dusk along that track, clothes tucked away in a hedge bottom, strolling along in nothing but my sneakers and CB. The chances of meeting anyone as I walked further from the safety of my clothes was pretty much zero, yet the thrill of simply being in the open, naked, with the possibility, however small, of bumping in to someone was fantastic.

Of course, "pretty much zero" is not actually the same as zero, and on the evening before we were to return home, I was happily making my way back along the lane, still naked but having retrieved my clothes; I was just contemplating how far I dare walk in to the village before having to dress (the French country folk retreat to their homes fairly early, at least by UK standard, and the place was quiet as a mouse), when I heard voices ahead! SHIT! It was actually dark by now, but I could nonetheless clearly make out the voices of our French neighbours. I ducked down. Why, I have no idea, because no cover is no cover, no matter how short you try and make yourself. I was able to pull on my shortsan t-shirt, and warily continued my way. Fortunately, the voices were in a field by the lane, and they were it appeared trying to catch a horse they had grazing there (why they were doing this in the dark @ 10:30pm I don't know, but that was nothing compared to the questions they might have asked me has the seen me in "naked Englishman" mode).

I had got away with it, just. The thing is, I had a desperate urge not to dress, and simply carry on walking past them and back to the house we were staying in. As it was I contented myself when almost back at the house, and in the middle of the lane under a street light, in removing my shorts in order to put back on my boxers, which had been hastily stuffed in my pocket in my earlier rush to dress.

Since returning home, the back garden just doesn't produce the same buzz; our house is on a road in a village that has a regular amount of traffic, has other properties eithe side and opposite, and the road is well lit by steer lighting.

So how come I was standing on my front doorstep, dressed once more in sneakers and CB6000, wondering what to do next. I must be nuts. We often have people walk past at that time of night on their way home from the pub. Cars could pass by at any moment. I decided to go back, fetch my car keys and go for a naked drive. Getting into the car entailed stepping momentarily in to the pool of light from the street light by our house. My heart was in my mouth but I was loving every second of this. I Was actually willing someone to appear, but no one did, and with that,I was in the car and driving off.

Didn't go far, we have some quiet country lanes of our own, but not as reliably quiet as in France. I pulled up on a quiet spot, and actually left the car and walked along the road a little. I was too chicken to go far, yet I could feel the excitement building in my cage. I couldn't risk it, lost my nerve and dashed back to the false safety of the car. To get back home I had to pass through the centre of our well lit village, and I was extremely conscious of my caged cock appearing in full view as I passed under the street lights. Disappointingly, though, the world appeared to be tucked up in bed and there was nobody around to scare the living crap out of me. I so wanted someone to appear but at the same time was terrified of being caught.

I find that more and more I am wearing my cage with something approaching pride, and bizarrely have a yearning to tell the world about it. Trouble is, I'm not sure the world would understand. Not wearing it simply feels wrong; indeed, wearing it feels totally natural.

I apologise if this is not the most exciting thread in the world, but having discovered the simply fact that I am an exhibitionist at heart, wanted to tell someone. I am sure that I will probably end up taking more risks until I am eventually spotted by someone - ecstasy and acute embarrassment all rolled in to one!
    I will let you know when it happens.

2. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    I would love Mistress to take us to a nudist beach while locked up. Be careful, you don't want to get arrested, imagine being naked and caged in a jail cell giggles.

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    The world would not understand.thats what this site is for.people in general are scared or dont like things they know nothing about.walking around like that could get you more than in trouble with the law,think if you meet someone up to no good in the dark.i two share something like how you feel,i think it would be hot if miss c told one of her friends of me beeing locked up

4. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments guys, I will heed your sensible words and be careful. Wouldn't it cap it all if I was arrested by a police patrol with a camera crew in tow making one of these police, camera, action reality documentaries!

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    A voice of reason worthit could not agree more with you. Imagine if it was your children returning home from a friends who happened to stumble across someone sharing their kink with anyone who was unlucky enough to happen by. There are places and opportunities to practice your kink ashby but the streets of most towns and cities are not it.

6. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Maybe you could do some research on nude beaches that you could visit. The idea of "naturalism" is making a comeback in parts of the UK and Germany, among others.

In the meanwhile, you could possibly take some solace in the thought that one of the big fears about wearing a chastity device, can it be seen under clothing, is mostly a myth. Most devices can't be seen, and even if they are, so what? Are you going to stop some stranger on the street and yell, "Excuse me sir, but what is that unusual bulge in the front of your trousers? Can it be you are a chaste gentleman?"? Probably not. So the odds of anyone doing it to you are close to zero.

If you think back to the last time you were out and about in public, how many mens' crotches were you staring at, anyway? Why should anybody be noticing yours?

The point is that you could enjoy a vicarious thrill about being locked up in public, but under your clothes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice