A chastity belt that actually prevents orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Switcharoo, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Switcharoo

Switcharoo Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Hi,

First of all let me introduce myself. I'm new to the idea of chastity, but I'm finding it all very exciting. I've recently purchased a metal chastity device (a ring and cage type) which fits well and looks the part. Alas, it's just too easy for me to masturbate whilst wearing it. It fits very tightly when I'm aroused and all I need to do it jiggle it back and forth and I come. The ring seems tight enough, I don't think that's the problem. I don't think I want to go the route of a waist type belt (unless that's my only option) but could anyone give me advice on getting a device that actually prevents me from masturbating (as that's the whole idea here, isn't it!)

Thanks all, and good luck with your adventures.

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    devices

hi there ,, i have never been a friend of devices ,rather spend some money on a decent chastity-belt to archive your goal !!:anim_19:
    reg. from a perfect and permanent locked ,,,GWENY:boobeyes:

3. chastitydude

chastitydude Junior Member

Local Time:
    The best device I've ever owned has been the Neosteel Sports Belt. I've never owned a device that was 100% orgasm proof and I've tried them all.

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    chastity-belts

i can not agree more the sports belt is outstanding ..the new "ARCH" i am locked in since jan. is the latest innovation from neosteel .. the masterpiece "ARCH" with the masterpiece hip band restricts even less ,conceals better , more hygienic and even more secure ,ideal for long term wear !!
    reg. GWENY:anim_19:
    P/S do you need pictures ?:boobeyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice