Friends

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by brendajjq, Aug 11, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    This topic has been touched on in other threads but I thought it would be interesting to hear what your friends know and how they react.

I figure there are three categories: friends who know all, friends who know a little, and friends who have no idea.

In my case, I am pretty open and don't hide much about my ownership of my husband. All my friends know. My little sister knows. My parents do not.

I don't tell people I don't know well but I don't really hide much either. Those folks just see a man who is incredibly dedicated to his Wife.

I have a female sub as well and, in general, I have respected her desire to have a vanilla life separate from me. But the two lives are not completely separate. Since I took ownership of her, she dresses much more revealingly. And she needs my permission for any sexual activity. But other than the way she dresses, most people don't know that someone else owns her cunt.

I'd love to hear everyone else's stories.

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Only one other person knows about the arrangement with my subbie. And she's in a way part of it.

And because subbie (and indeed I) has need of confidentiality, it's going to stay that way. We're not scene, and aren't going to be.

Of course there's a fantasy/desire to widen this. But due to vanilla constraints it's not going to happen.

3. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    It's nice to have a third person who knows, isn't it?

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    The one third person who knows about my subbie also lives with him. This gives things a real dimension, as he can't have sex with her or anyone else, but she DOES have it with someone else, and there's nothing subbie can do about it! <weg> This suits both her (she's a very old friend of mine) and me very well indeed - LOL!

5. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    My wife and I, for several years now, have been much less concerned about keeping our lifestyle private. It is dangerous, but we got a thrill out of being more open. My wife has a lover (a black man who is large in both stature and manhood). He has gone on several vacations with us. Lots of vanilla photos of the three of us are on facebook, etc. This required us to inform our families and they, surprisingly, took it in stride. A coworker saw some of the photos. She asked me one day, "Who's the black man?" I explained to her that I am completely impotent and he is my wife's lover. Everyone at work knows this now. I also have a large 8ga bead ring through my nose. I love it. Our families and a few of my coworkers have seen me wear it in public (never at work, just evenings and weekends). And, of course, there is my "ass kissing" behavior when I am out in public with my wife.

If you put these three things together (her lover, my nose ring and submissive behavior) all together, anyone would get the idea that we live a Goddess and slave lifestyle. It is both liberating and humiliating.

marcus

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice