Measurements right?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Amanda Kelly, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Amanda Kelly

Amanda Kelly Member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Okay, so I've been working hard at getting measurements for my Mature Metal Jailbird, which I see as the permanent device for me. I'm a grower so the measurements I came up with are:

Ring: 1 3/4"
    Diameter: 1 1/8"
    Length: 1 3/4"
    Gap: 3/8" (default)

It seems to me that this is really small though...anyone have any suggestions on what I could do better? I don't have the money to have it remade if I mess up.

2. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    Really hard for us to know your body. Read up on this and check other sites to see what others have said about their success/problems. I did a lot of research and was pretty lucky. I got the cage portion right which is the most important.

I used my time adjusting to my CB6000s as a gauge for my dimensions.

I am also a grower and filled out to the sides of the CB6000s pretty well. Flaccid I came about 1/4 to 1/2 inches from the tip of the tube.

For my JB I ordered the following:

Ring Style : Oval
    Cage/Ring Gap : 3/8" Gap
    Cage Length : 2" Length
    Ring Size : 1 3/4" Ring
    Cage Diameter : 1 3/8" Dia.
    Security Screw : High Security Screw

I did have a second base ring made at 1 7/8" which I had MM add a ring so I am wearing a double base ring and I love the comfort of the two vs one.
    The 1 3/4" was giving me some discomfort.

Bottom line is that changes can be easily made to the base ring and gap sizes for little money.

MM is the best with Customer Service.

Once it's all said and done I'm sure you will love your JB as much as my wife and I like ours.

Hope this helps

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Cage length/ diamitar,are the things mm can not change.so if you get those right the rest can be adjusted.i use the 1 1/8 inside diamitar i think,its been a while.but i do have a 2 inch cage.im 5 1/4 inch hard if that helps.as lockedforher says the double base ring is better,more secure and less twisting.if consibality is important to you i say go for the high security lock.hope this helps

4. Amanda Kelly

Amanda Kelly Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tips, all. The challenge that I've had is that I've been using the CB-6000 for about a month now. It tends to slide down, meaning that while I measure 2" (1 3/4" when I subtract 1/4") the 2" tube for the CB-6000 is only about two-thirds full thanks to the sliding. I've also noticed that the 1 7/8" CB-6000 base ring is comfortable but probably too large, while the 1 3/4" base ring chafes and hurts. I bet I could get MM to make a 1 13/16" ring to see how that works out.

I just don't want to find out that the same thing happens, where I fit the cage but it slides down and I have "room to grow".

5. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    The issue you are having is EXACTLY the reason I had to move down to the CB6000s. No problems since then. You could also look into the KSD-G3 anti pullout device from keptforher.com It will also hold you down towards the end of the tube.

deena

6. Amanda Kelly

Amanda Kelly Member

Local Time:
    Deena, I am actually in the CB6000S. I'm only about two inches flaccid.

spider202 likes this.
  7. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Hi If the cage is sliding down on you in the 6000 it is because the diameter is way too big for you. The 6000 is 1 3/8" but you are 1 1/8". That is the same as needing a size 9 shoe and buying a size 11. This is why a custom cage fit so much better. The 6000 is too long and too wide for you. Contact me at maturemetal@grandecom.net I will be happy to help.

8. Amanda Kelly

Amanda Kelly Member

Local Time:
    It never occurred to me that the sliding down was due to the fact that the diameter was incorrect. Thanks MatureMetal! I'll be ordering from you soon.

9. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    I would recommend getting their sizing rings, I believe I would have defiantly ordered the wrong size without them. I just need their site back up so I can put the order in.

10. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    You can email all your information and I will send a paypal invoice, that way you do not have to wait for the site to come back up :)
    Easy as 1.2.3 :)
    Mistress MM

11. Amanda Kelly

Amanda Kelly Member

Local Time:
    Thanks MM. I've placed my order with you, and I can't wait for the device to arrive!

12. chastity.boy

chastity.boy Member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Have you got your device yet? If so how is the fit. I am considering a cage of similar size and if you don't like their fit and would be willing to buy that one from you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice