Why you should not have an erection

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by brendajjq, Jul 19, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Of course, I defer to all other Mistresses about what they want to do with the penises they own.

But in my posts, I have expressed the opinion that penises of slaves, sissies and chaste guys need to stay small. This is why.

What is the purpose of an erection? There are two.

Men who are about to fuck clearly need erections. My boyfriends have beautiful ones and use them to pleasure me. They are men. They are entitled.

Erections are also acceptable for boys who masturbate. Let them have fun with their cocks.

But slaves like my husband are not allowed to fuck or masturbate, making an erection not only unnecessary but inappropriate.

So if you are not fucking or masturbating, why should your penis be allowed to grow?

When one of my boyfriends comes over, shouldn't his be the only erection in the room? If my husband had one too, how disrespectful would that be?

An erection could also indicate that my husband sees his penis as a sex organ, which is of course ridiculous. his mouth and his asshole are his sex organs and he knows this.

When I first forbade erections, my husband had trouble obeying this. So I did him a favor and put him in chastity. he was grateful because it helped him obey my rule.

The only time he showed any lack of gratitude was his first day in a KTB. After his first erection attempt in that device, he asked me to take it off. I refused. he never asked again.

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Wow ,cant wait for responces from mistresses and key holders.b4 chasity a hard on was just that a every day thing,now i get one only wean my kh alowes it and it just looks bigger than before,im sure its not however im so used to seeing in locked in my 2 inch cage .after she lets me out bing at full mast and i want to touch it ,but i must wait till she gives me the ok lol,not that it matters but i would adgree on ur point of view on this matter ,a hard on is for men who r allowed to cumm

3. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM

So very true.

4. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I'll be happy the day I can't even remember what having an erection for myself looked and felt like. I agree it would be VERY disrepectful of me to have an erection in the same room with my Mistress and one of her lovers. It would be like me saying "Oh look I can be like him" which, if THAT was true, I wouldn't be where I am today. It would be kind of mocking, so I get exactly what Mistress Brenda is saying here.

deena

5. WannabeChaste

WannabeChaste Sissy in hiding

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Oooh, Mistress Brenda's list is just so absolutely true. There really is no reason sissies and slaves like us should ever have an erection.

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    This is a good reason for having something with a curved tube. And spikes. Lori 2E for example.

7. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Erections are why I love KTBs! <weg>
    Rita

Berni3000 likes this.
  8. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I share Rita's love of the KTB. Very effective. And a whole lot of fun.

9. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Especially if he is a grower!
    Rita

10. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    I picked a KTB from simpletwistfate, Thank you!.

I have not got to play with it much as I have my other new toy, but I have worn it and have made myself hard and it's not too bad. I even put it at the base and just behind the head. I wore it for a few hours and it didn't bother me, though I did not get happy in that time. It almost slipped completely off once. Maybe I'm just too thin for the standard?

11. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Try wearing the severe version pretty much 24/7/365 for two years like my husband did.

you should attach it near the base of your penis. Much less likely to slip off.

My husband says the most agonizing time was enduring his nocturnal erection attempts. he would wake up in pain and lie quietly until his penis shrank.

12. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm sure it is because I'm a bit thin. I'm thinking of bending it a bit to make it oval, then give it a try. :)

13. Sine Die

Sine Die Member

Local Time:
    So very true, why should a man in chastity have an erection.

In saying that my penis is trying to get erect in my CB-6000 as i write this from reading all the posts on here.

14. brendajjq

Local Time:
    That's the beauty of a device like the CB-6000, sine. your penis can try to get erect all it wants. But it is safe inside its tiny home.

bitchboybubba likes this.
  15. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    Mistress Brenda,

I adore the way you are with your slave husband. I am in a similar situation. My penis is never used for sex, not even jacking off. Instead, I prepare my wife for sex with real men. I also get to worship her ass frequently. Over the years, watching and listening to her have great sex with her lovers, I have learned just how truly inadequate I am providing my wife with sexual pleasure. I have learned to accept my role as her "eunuch" helper. She too finds my erections and especially my cum as offensive and demeaning to her. When I sniff her asshole, I do get aroused and leak some precum, but I never ever erect.

marcus

16. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Hello marcus.

I am so happy for you. Not only is your penis never used for sex. But you also get to have your face near Her wonderful asshole. What a lucky slave you are.

Although I do not allow my husband to have erections, I do have use for his cum. About once a month, I perform a prostate milking so that his cum dribbles from his limp penis with no orgasm. Then he licks it up.

Your Wife sounds like an amazing Woman. I would love to hear more about you two.

Mistress Brenda

17. Gabriellia

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Dripping with Frustration

18. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    It also looks so adorable when it is straining against the cage! You can see it through the clear plastic, but it is outside your grasp. That is generally the time when precum squirts out, and I always make sure to catch it and eat it.

19. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I agree that penises look very cute inside tiny cages, nycsub. And I am so glad that you are consuming your precum.

20. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    ... wanting to bump this thread back to the top.

Mistress Brenda's philosophy is right on track with my own (confirmed through my life experiences) about inappropriate submissive male erections. My wife and I are very spiritual. We believe in a spiritual universe composed of male and female energy. This strong belief helps me deal with the reality of life. Some males are great lovers with beautiful cocks that pleasure women greatly. Other males are poor lovers or have physical limitations (small penis, premature ejaculations, etc) which leave a woman frustrated and unsatisfied. Some males are masculine, filled with confidence (in the bedroom) and through just their presence makes a woman giddy with anticipation and sexual arousal. Other males are submissive and do not inspire a woman to have sex. Are we so different from the animal world in which only the strongest male gets sex with all the females? Why are some men born with tiny penises (mine erects to only 3.5 inches), or masochistic, or submissive, or more comfortable as a sissy?

Every relationship operates differently. And we have social conditioning which refuses to accept men as submissive or inadequate lovers. But, today, with all the social networking available, I would have found my way to my current life much sooner. Submissive males who choose to live with a dominant woman may find themselves pleasuring her as a submissive with his tongue and not as a lover with his undesired penis. He will forgo erections, ejaculations and fucking all for the pleasure of worshipping his female partner. I really struggled early on in my relationship as my wife found great pleasure with her lover. On those nights, she was so worn out sexually afterwards that she had absolutely no energy, let alone desire, to play with me. It was never "my turn."

I accept it now. No erections. No orgasm. No sex (except worshiping her feet or asshole).

My wife loves sexual pleasure. Her lover, and ocassionally a female for a threesome, join with her in a night of sexual bliss. I am never invited to participate. I never erect. My penis appears to them as a "button" between my legs, dripping pre-cum to show my arousal. But, I am addicted to all of it. I can't imagine life without this. I prepare her for sex. I worship his cock. She will have me sniff and lick her asshole in between rounds of sex as he uses his strong hand to push my face ever deeper in between her ass cheeks. Her feet get sweaty and I adore the smell and taste as I lick them clean.

I accept it now. No erections. No orgasm. No sex (except worshiping her feet or asshole).

marcus

soforo and squier like this.
  21. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I like the way you think, marcus.

22. sissy sub steve

sissy sub steve Active member

Local Time:
    No erections No orgasm. No sex that is all i want too

23. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Oh but my husband gets plenty of sex. It's just that his penis is not involved, lol.

24. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    it's a great life when you finally get there!deena

25. sissy sub steve

sissy sub steve Active member

Local Time:
    [sup]thanks deena
    [/sup]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice