Damn! Damn! Damn!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ashby, Jul 29, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Cross bar on my CB6000 ring just broke. We are on holiday and it is over a week until we return to the UK. Will have to be free until then. It just doesn't feel right!

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    For a ball trap device .get a mature metal item .i love it

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    when traveling i usually take my kit full of parts and an extra tube...as i have said "hello...A.L., anyone there?"
    my opinion of the CBXXX line is high, they are really stellar units...IF...they just would not BREAK so often!!
    Too bad because steel copies or steel variations are going to take over if they don't wake up.
    Til i end up in a full belt we just keep buying parts as needed and it keeps me locked and Her happy.

$20 bucks here another twenty there...every six months or so we buy something else except for tubes, we seem to be done buying tubes, but rings? Never ending.

Hello...A.L...?

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think a lot of cbxxxx stuff breaks cos some male subs are trying to use the tiny cages and they are just too big for them.

5. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    To be fair, I had a cb6000s to begin with, and it wasn't until I got the cb6000 that I realised that the s was too small. The cros bar that has broken is the original one from the s; I think it was already weakened. The great news is that I have discovered that I do actually have the rings with me that came with the 6000. I just need to shorten the pins and it's game on! A trip to Mr Bricolage methinks (we are holidaying in France).

I will be ordering a new spare set once I am home, though.

6. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Subkilk,after $20 here and there think of the metal device you could have had????

7. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    For me, the larger CB6000 was the one that broke a million times because I could grow and shrink in it over and over again. But since I went to the smaller CB6000s, and no growth can happen at all, there has not been one single problem with it. I would never go back to the larger one. (nor would Mistress want me to have any more room any more either)

however, I DID just get back from a vacation where Mistress had me uncaged for four days, the longest time since I went in back in March of this year. It did not feel right or good at all and I was still not allowed to cum and still had to pee sitting down so not sure why Mistress unlocked me but maybe it was to make me appreciate my cage? Because I had to ask to go back in it when we got home last night and it feels smaller and tighter than I remembered!

deena

8. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    I struggled with the 6000s as the cage kept splitting, I'm thinking of buying shares in superglue! The 6000 has been far more successful. Yes there are times when I don't fill the cage, but there haven't been the splitting issues. It was the nighttime erections that did it.

When I first heard about chastity devices, I thought you would need to be a bit daft in the head to even think about wearing one. After reading various stories, I succumbed to temption, and straight away couldn't believe how natural it felt, to the point of it definitely not feeling right when I wasn't in it. I would happily agree to permanent chastity with teasing if my wife decided so.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice