What a milking feels like

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by brendajjq, Jul 27, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    I usually milk my husband on the first weekend of each month. Of course, the timing is entirely up to me and I may choose to delay it if I am busy or just because I feel like it.

I have told him to write something for this forum on what a milking feels like. This is what he wrote:

i am so happy that Mistress Brenda has allowed me to come back to Chastity Mansion. i really like reading all your posts.

It is getting near the end of the month and that means it is almost time for my milking. i can really tell because my frustration level increases a lot. Mistress Brenda's female slave calls it my time of the month. (She enjoys teasing me, as is Her right as a Woman.)

When Mistress Brenda chooses to milk me, She will have me get down on the floor on my hands and knees and place a dish under my penis. Yes, it is kept in chastity the whole time. Mistress Brenda wants to make sure i never get any feeling of orgasm during a milking. So that means i must stay soft and my penis is never touched.

Mistress Brenda sometimes invites guests to watch, which i find very humiliating.

She inserts a finger into my asshole and starts massaging my prostate. It took Her a while to learn to do this but She has become very good at it. Within a few minutes i start to feel pressure in my penis as if i have to urinate. But i don't.

Then i can feel cum start to dribble out of my penis. The way She does it there is absolutely no sense of orgasm. The dribbling starts and stops a few times. She can tell when i am empty and then She stops.

When She has girlfriends over, they often cheer and applaud when i dribble.

Since this happens only once a month, there is quite a bit of cum in the dish when i am done.

Mistress Brenda then takes the dish and places it under my mouth so i can lick it all up.

Then i thank her for milking me.

i always feel a sense of frustration at not being allowed erections or orgasms. But the feeling is a lot less for the first few days after a milking. It starts to build up again after that.

As i said in another post, i look forward to the milkings because i get some sense of relief and, of course, because they please Mistress Brenda. But on the other hand, there is a difficult side. It is very humiliating having people watch. And when i am milked, i always feel like it is an orgasm that could have been but never was.

2. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Interesting read brenda .as a locked male that is all i can say

3. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    My wife milked me a few times when we first got together. She wanted to know if she could do it. ...and she did! The sensation was exactly as your husband describes it. I wore a CB3000 at the time.

marcus

4. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well i was machine milked last year, Venus 2000, and it was incredible. Now, when the dribbling begins, it's time for milking.

i think that it's wonderful, that Your Mistress massages your prostate this way and that is healthy for you! The inviting Her friends part, seems, um...okay.

Cheers and may the milking continue.

5. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    My subhub milks quite easily once he's been locked for any reasonable length of time. He tells me it almost feels like a combination of urination and ejaculation.

Also, after he's been locked for awhile, his little penis becomes quite sensitive to my touch but even more so following a milking. I very much enjoy watching him squirm in his bondage while he's being teased but it's even better after he's been milked. :smile:

6. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    I'm curious, to those Mistresses that milk their subs. What does the prostate feel like to you? And to the subs what does it feel like when your Mistress hits the right spot. We have tried milking a few times but can't quiet seem to get the right spot.

7. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    My mistress (or I with a device) seem to be beyond making it work yet at all as well. (ok I did get three drops once but that's it). I wish we could learn the secret. But she hasn't used her hand/fingers yet either.

deena

8. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    It took me several attempts to get it right. Trial and error. It takes a while for the cum to make its way to the penis so you have to be patient. Don't give up too quickly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice