Discipline Log Books

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by staci, Nov 15, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Does anyone here have any experience with making and keeping discipline log books? I've always loved the idea of being required to have a small notebook within immediate reach for a Mistress (should i ever find one to serve on a permanent basis) to log discipline for offenses in things like obediance, proper posture, fem/sissy mannersims, talking too much/out of turn, proper grooming, proper attire etc.. Household chore deatils would not need to be in this book as they could be tracked on a seperate chart that would be kept at home. The log book would be small enough to carry whenever away from home. My Mistress could order me to make a note in it or make notes in it herself at anytime She feels. It would be best to make mention of the most recent punishment i've received for each infraction that has been applied and of course all dates involved.

That all being said, i'm having difficulty in coming up with a workable format with ease of data input and retrieval being paramount. Please noote that this is not meant to be a journal or diary but just a way of tracking discipline.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. *curtsey*

2. Mistress Eva

Mistress Eva Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    The simplest way is to have points and deductions. So, every time something is done badly a point is knocked off the total. The important thing is the total, not the notes. It's good to have a total in mind where you are rewarded with being able to cum for example - i.e 10 for example. This way you can work towards it by doing certain things like pleasuring your Mistress but be aware that this would only earn you half point as this is a treat in itself. Also bear in mind that you could do extra chores to gain points but be careful to do them properly otherwise you might incur further deductions and end up in a worse place. Anyway, I'll stop rambling ... basically there are three important things.
    1. The total, not the notes, so for example if I catch my sub not walking properly I make a note and a deduct a point from the current total.
    2. Make it possible for the sub to earn points
    3. Have a total which has a reward attached to it

Hope this makes sense and helps ...

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's great that works for You Mistress Eva but i'm really hoping for a more detailed way of keeping a record.

4. Sissy Gabriella

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    Dear Mistress Eva

The system sounds great. Ofcourse Mistress can take points if She wants to, but the fact that the slave can earn points is great and very merciful of Mistress

Thank u for sharing nice idea
    rookie

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    my Mistress requires me to keep a "Book of Transgressions". this is a small leather bound book that is always within reach. whenever i break a rule, become disobedient and willful or disappoint Mistress She will say, "that goes in the book". sometimes i write in the book without Mistress reminding me when i know i've been naughty. because of our home situation, living with Mistresses 3 adult children, punishment session are limited to Saturday nights when the kids are out. i am required to set out Her toys and my book for Mistress to review as i kneel at Her feet. there are no points and certainly no credits for being a good slave. punishment is soley determined by Mistress. after my beating Mistress will make a note in the book that slave has been punished, wiping the slate clean until next week.

6. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks slavejohn. is the book a callender appointment book? and does she log what discipline was applied in the book?

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    hi staci! my book is a plain blank lined book. for each transgression i write the date first then the transgression, for example, "i failed to fill Mistresses glass before it was empty". if we used a calendar there might be days that were blank indicating that i was good that day. my book if purely for transgressions. Mistress requires my full obedience so good behavior is neither recorded nor rewarded.

8. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    when puck was just starting out and training was quite intense she complained that punishments varied greatly for the same infraction. so we made a chart up of infractions and number of swats for each. typically two but as many as 20 for more serious offenses. i use a 5 gallon paint stirrer( painted to avoid splinters) immediately after the infraction. the list was put into a form stating the infraction, the punishment and a space to keep track of the number of swats for each one. at the end of a 24 hour period the number of swats given are counted up and a poor performance punishment is calculated. for this punishment a cane is used. if the count is 10 or less 10 percent or 1 if 5 or more. 11-20 is 20%, 21-30 is 30% and so on. credit can be given for good behavior or circumstance but a bad day is not likely to earn any,
    a spreadsheet program is kept on the computer keeping tract of all offenses and punishments. at the end of the month she gets 10% of all canings for the month. end of quarter is 5% of the 3 months canings. this program is still used decades later but it is a rare day that the cane sees any action.

Chaz69 likes this.
  9. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    my wife prints a monthly calendar off and sticks it to the wardrobe door in the bedroom, and she fills in each day with my instructions, my punishments, let out of chastity for cleaning, its a fun thing she enjoys doing in advance which leaves me in anticipation

10. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    I need a Powerpoint presentation to explain my grades.

11. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    The OurHome app on the play store is 100% customizable. You can be given and deducted points only if your partner authorizes it. Once enough points is earned, your partner still needs to approve whatever you want. So it's more of a reward system.

You can even schedule tasks and there is a penalty if it's not completed in time.

elindles likes this.
  12. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    My Owner and I keep a log of infractions and misbehavior on my part. I'm allowed to write down anything I realized was not permitted or potential grounds for discipline. It's a small black notebook also having a separate log for types of orgasms I was granted.

Every type of infraction has a code enabling my Wife to identify key areas of improvement. For example, laziness or not working fast or efficient enough will be marked with an "I" for idleness. "D" for disobedience, "DR" for disrespect and so on.

There is one special category, it designates something that is not prohibited but which she can use to humiliate or punish me: "L" for lewdness. If I for example fuck myself with a dildo - which is encouraged as long as I don't cum - ill write it down. Impulsive instances of me kissing her feet without particular order to do so would also fit in here. The number of L coded infractions illustrates my level of sluttyness.

Every weekend I have to confess my sins to Her on my knees. Immediately afterwards judgement is passed and depending on the punishment may be executed immediately. After each judgment I thank my Wife for the effort She puts in training me.

There have been weeks where vanilla life or other things like illness disrupt this routine, but overall it's a fairly easy way of record keeping.

I also enjoy the self reporting because it makes me reflect on how I could improve.

LukeVallentine and Jail Bird like this.
  13. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    When we started I had to maintain a little book in which I wrote down infringements of her rules. At the end of the week she would write in the number of cane strokes I received for each offence and initial the entry.

CumSlut likes this.
  14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why have a book. Mobile phones are the way to go. Lots of notebook apps out there that can be shared and reviewed remotely.

Although it you want a book, just go for a small pocket book, A7 size and just record date, time, details of the infraction. Mistress can review with red pen and sign off when punishment prescribed and again when administered.

Other thing to consider is a Filofax type loose leaf diary, make your own stationary for it.

Or just go with Mistresses mood on the day and her memories of the review period i.e. I think I remember you annoying me a lot, so its oh dear for you, or I'm in a good mood and won't punish you too harshly.

From experience, don't get hung up on recording everything and tying yourselves in knots in a bureaucracy. You'll just spend more time doing paper work than kink.

A

15. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I'm required to keep a running list on our computer of my infractions that she's told me to add or ones I feel I did wrong. She reviews my list before my monthly maintenance discipline.
    It's very helpful for her so she does not forget anything and my ass pays for it.

Of course, anything she deems are really bad, it's handled right away.

Keeping a list either paper, computer etc is good way for any submissive, slave, sissy etc, to stay in check knowing they're going to be held accountable. IMHO

CumSlut likes this.
  16. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine just deals with it on the spot, and when she reviews the list of tasks also knows what to do. Although its not a cut and dried as didn't do, therefore you must be punished. There's a lot more to consider.

A

Jail Bird likes this.
  17. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    As someone who has experience building stocks and other devices that would be used on me once finished, there's also a particular humiliating aspect about having to record ones misdeeds knowing perfectly well the consequences and the shame of not performing as desired on top of that.

starflyer and Jail Bird like this.
  18. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You could put a notch in said apparatus every time you're over it. Or would there be no material left very quickly?

A

19. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i built my own stocks that secures my wrists and my clit ready for my wife to punish my cock and balls with her cock whip and spiked wheel, and i'm helpless to stop her

CumSlut likes this.
  20. Wanderer

Wanderer Active member

Sahuarita Arizona
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    You could use an ABC chart. That is anticedent behavior consequence. It is a wonderful format that can help identify underlying issues as well. Just Google the chart as there are many great templates and examples.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice