Frustrated ...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rschulz00, May 29, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Biboy

Biboy Active member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    I have been in chastity for 15 days now. It's the longest I have ever been in the device and I am so frustrated. I have been let out to be teased and for Madame to use my cock but have not been allowed to cum. so horny. Everything turns me on and my whole body aches to cum.

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Sounds lovely!

3. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    I would wonder the same things when I first started experimenting with my old keyholder. It became clear after a while that she preferred to train me into desired behavior, instead of simply demanding it. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't shy about demanding things from me, but I think she felt like she had more complete control when my behavior was trained into what she wanted.

4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    rschulz00, it seems you have gone on the same journey that many of us have gone on. Now with me it was a bit different as i made my own devices early in my marriage getting the idea from plumbing parts at the hardware store so my wife was well seasoned when we got a real device like the 6000.
    It does take a while until a woman who had been totally vanilla and into a standard female role in life and society to latch onto the idea that this could be real and that it could actually give her real fun control over her husband or s/o.
    When it happens you get your fantasy and She gets to mould you into whatever She wants you to be.
    So many women have written on this site and others about how chastity has chanegd their life and perspective about relatuionships.
    With my Wife for example, she was a good church going woman all her life and long story short, she is practically a pro domme today (except she isn't) She hangs out with pro Dommes and has contact with the best known Dommes in our city and we attend parties in this capacity.
    And to think, all this started from a little plastic sex toy???
    It only goes as far as the couple involved want it to go, so hang in be patient and you will get what you always wanted.....like it or not!!

Hey rschulz00, i really and sincerely wish you all the best (or worst) of all your fantasies, you will simply not beleive what your life can become!

subklik and Cheers to you! :anim_49:

5. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Just spoke with the wife about where things are going and if there was anything I could do to make her happier. Unfortunately, the end result was "maybe we aren't cut out for this chastity stuff. I'm not the sexual vixen that you want."

I said "fine then give me the key back and we will be done with it." She didn't respond to this and started doing something else, basically acting like she didn't hear me.

So, I asked her where her comments were coming from as I wasn't asking for sex but for better understanding on what I could do to make her happier. She said that she would never be the perfect person that I wanted and that I would never be happy. I explained to the best of my ability that she already was the perfect person - chastity or not - and the chastity was my way of saying that I love her and would do anything for her and that I want to take care of her.

She didn't say much at all at that point so I went on a bit and said that it wasn't easy for me either at times. Part of my challenges is that I need more structure and rules so I know what things make her happy and what doesn't. And I struggle with being on edge all the time and not knowing if she is 100% committed or not. I said that those feelings are why I sometimes wish she would use the crop on me (she bought one two years ago but has never used it) so I stop questioning and resign myself to this new arrangement.

She brought up the fact that she feels guilty about denying me when I ask to get out and telling me no when I ask if she wants to fool around (with me in the chastity of course). I replied that I realize that and since she originally told me those things I committed to no longer asking to be let out and when I ask to fool around, if she says no, I accept it and thank her and don't pester her like I used to.

She said that was true and it is a lot better now. I said this is why I would like more discussion of what you like and don't like so I can make it better all the time.

Over time, my questioning will get less as it becomes a permanent fixture and her happiness should grow as I behave the way she wants. I told her that bare minimum, she shouldn't feel guilty over something that we mutually agreed to do and we both agreed that she had final say on all matters. She shook her head and said that was true.

I said that it is really difficult to hear that she wants to stop because I am at the point where I desperately would like to be out - no joke about it. So, if she doesn't think this is working, she should let me out immediately and I would throw the thing in the trash and bite my tongue if I have urges in the future.

She didn't say anything at that point - she went and got the mail. When she got back, I asked her if I could have the key back and she said "no, that's not going to happen right now. Let's just keep going for awhile."

I was really kind of more than hoping that she was going to let me out. I said to her that I had to get back to work but she should let me know if she changes her mind about giving me the key. She told me not to hold my breath on that.

She is my best friend and I lover her dearly but I am frankly quite fed up with the chastity device and being horny all the time. I feel pretty confident that I could throw it away and, whenever I feel longings to go back in, I could look back on this moment and stifle those feelings.

6. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I can see why she's incredibly frustrated with you. Just count how many times in a post supposedly about doing what your wife wants, you use the wod "I".

deena

7. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    I can see why you would say that. The thing is ... she's not actually frustrated with me very often though. A better word would be "apathetic".

8. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    "Honey, can we discuss how long you think I will be in the device this time? It's been quite a while already."

"Sure, how about tomorrow though?"

"Ok, but you have been saying that for the last four days."

"That's right and that's what I'm going to keep saying until you get the message."

"That's easy for you to have that position because you aren't the one who's been locked up for forty days."

"That's because I'm the one in charge and you are the one in chastity. Now I'm done discussing this."

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    rschulz00, hearing you going on and on and on, i can understand why your wife is so 'apathetic'
    with you. All I hear you say is that you cannot stand being chastised. If its that bad, for God's sake cut the dam cage off.

10. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for understanding my position.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice