Help it might be the end of chastity for us!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Lucy, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Hi All,
    Its late and want to go to bed but I have a problem...

I have posted about the damage my device has done to my cock and the other devices and the damage...

Me and Mistress Deborah spoke the other day about a PA piercing - big jump but we were thinking we could get a device then that would be secure but would also mean that there would be a minimum of metal around my shaft to save abrasions but after spending two days searching the mansion and the net nothing really shines as a solution the PA500 I read bad reviews - I am uncircumcised and don't really want to do that - not at 43 years old!

The full metal belt did me no favours and did the damage and reading what others have written it apears to be friction so lubbing this might work but then it could be out everyday - not what we want..

Full metal belts I feel quite frankly that the manufactures have decided to set their prices very high and this puts me off totally.... and we dont have the budget or the inclanation

That leads me onto steelworkx or maturemetal both look interesting and maybe the mistress on there - but I do shrink down smaller than normal so I dont want to fall out - and I feel this would probably happen - I have had it before and end up with a chunk of metal hanging from my waist....

So I am stuck - really stuck!

And now Mistress Deborah tonight has said she is fed up with it - the search - the money we have waisted and not being able to get what she thinks will work for me - and maybe we should leave it all a rest for a while - which is not what we were aiming for!

Please help suggestions or what ever you have please please!

A desperate philfred!

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Could always go for a piercing device. Just make sure you are good and healed first. It's just and idea. I'm currently waiting on my looker1 from steelworxx. I hope it works for me? only mentioned because you said it was a consideration.

3. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    x
    The Steelworx custom cages are fabulously fun with lots of variety but rather expensive.

I have found this generic steel cage, sold at Amazon for $104, but available at many other outlets, to be absolutely, completely non irritating. Before I made you get a piercing, I would try a pee-through penis plug with a ring at the tip, and padlock it through the cage, making escape impossible.

chastity cage steel 31iBJNdck9L__SS500_.jpg
    http://www.amazon.co...9730302&sr=1-13

x

4. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Hang in there Philfred. The one thing my wife has been absolutely adamit about and on bord for is a chastity lifestyle. Back in 2005 we drove out to see Willy Jones and purchased our first chasity belt. Unfortunately the belt was not very practical and I could not use it the way my wife intended for me. The belt now makes a really nice locking wast restraint. The next attempt at chastity was made with the CB6000, which did not work out all that well do to security issues. One night I throw a fit after being denied some fun time. I lubed up and pulled the CB off in seconds and to make matters worse I took off with some friends to the bar unlocked. The next day we had an all out argument over what I did. I could tell she was dead searius about me remaining in chastity Untill she allows me out. I felt like a reall dumb ass but at the same time I was really turned on because I know she truly wanted my dick locked and under her control, rather then her just giving into my wants and needs. This experience prompted me to look on the internet for a more secure device. I found Lorie's web site and needless to say I am now piercied and awaiting a 2D November of this year.

Hang in there it will be worth all the trouble I think.

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Angelique - I have tried a couple of device while be trying something else soon - a pee through plug - I have bought one not tried it yet?
    The steelworx website looks very interesting looked at it last night.
    Many thanks
    Phil

6. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Not sure what to add to this really so i will just ramble a bit!

I myself am not circumcised, If you get a device that is secured somehow by a PA, you need to be circumcised! Simply pulling your foreskin back simply will not work. It gets trapped in the tube, gets irritated, and because of the foreskin, your head is much more sensitive than people who don't have foreskins.

We brought a Lori device that was secured by a PA and found out the hard way, Also the weight of most devices on a PA will tear your skin and that hurts like hell!

I went as far as to go and get ANOTHER piercing done through my foreskin, in line with the PA hole, and that really didnt work lol.

Myself and Mistress Watchful have been where you are right now, and wondering whether to just give up as all the devices and costs mount up. We have had/owned
    1. Custom made Lori device
    2. Custom made Mature Metal
    3. CB6000 x 3
    4. CB6000s
    5. Birdlocked
    6. PA5000
    7. Random ebay metal ones
    So far i've tended to stick with the CB6000. It's secure, i can change the ring size when my body adjusts and it gets loose and it just works. The mature metal works great too but i find my body gets relaxed/used to it after a while and then i just have slippage.

Personally i would love a full sized belt, but i believe that is something we would only ever go into if we turned to chastity as a long term/serious venture. Right now the CB seems to work just fine, although Mistress does prefer the look of the metal devices (I do too). The only way we could go to a metal device properly is if we was to pay for a ring in every size, like you get with the CB range.

If you are going for a metal device there is no other choice to go with, other than Mature Metal, his devices are spot on and are very affordable and he works with you to your needs

7. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Go for the PA piercing. It *seems* like a "big jump", but it is actually just a tiny hop. Once it is healed, you can make any ball-trap style chastity device secure.

8. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you administrator - very helpful - i am not circumcised so I guess that means forget about the PA - I dont fancy getting circcumcised as well....

The metal belt device we have the fetish felix is a really good belt and comfortable - apart from the cuts - but I think thats me - If administrator you fancy a belt then let me know as I might be selling it - it would depend on your sizing for the 2 metal cages - they are only any good if you are longer than 7cm's flacid.

Mature metal - yes might be an idea... Tried the cb6000 - really sore on the balls - could get erect a bit too much and the major problem twice an erection broke the plastic and I was woken with a lot of pain - I could never sleep in the cb6000 and the metal belt I could - I tried a metal ball trap device off ebay and it was too big and the pain at night. I have a cheap device again from uberkinky which has a smaller cage - it weight way too much - but we will try..

Mark121 - thats what i was thinking but after see administrators comments maybe not.

It really is a bit of a big problem.

Tried a penis plug today for the first time OMG - very intense - I have seen devices with this as well so wonder about that.

All the help is really great - many thanks!

Regards
    Phil

9. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    I don't fully understand what the issue is with you current device. I did see the pictures of the cuts. is that where the edge of the tube makes contact with you...

I have seen where some places weld rings the the tube so you have a nice round edges. If you can't find someone to weld the ring on for you. you could use something like JB weld and build up that area to give you a bit of a softer edge. These are just ideas that I would try before getting rid of an expensive device.

10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi Grabriellia,
    We think the damage maybe the tube or friction - it is a good device - the only option left is to try bend it closer to the body - otherwise it will have to go...
    But thanks for the advice.
    Regards
    Phil

11. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I am circumcised, but I don't understand why being uncircumcised would prevent you from getting a PA piercing. Can't you pierce through the foreskin?

12. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM

Denmark
    Local Time:
    Having foreskin would not prevent you from getting a PA. It will however prevent you from using a PA device, properly.

Men with foreskin have a more sensitive head than those without (obviously) so having the foreskin pulled all the way back so you can use a PA chastity device just does not work and is incredibly uncomfortable. We thought about getting me circumcised too but Mistress decided she preferred me with foreskin.

A lot of piercing places are also hesitant, and sometimes not willing, to do the piercing through the foreskin like i had done, as there are so many veins there.

13. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM

Denmark
    Local Time:
    Could possibly be interested, depends if i can tempt Mistress Watchful or not! Contact me via PM with details/sizes etc :)

14. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks to everyone - I have a bit of writing to do today - so will be doing that shortly...

BUT in summary - had a new device of uberkinky with a ring too big - bought a ring from ebay - got it over the weekend and although the size is right it wont fit the device - so can't be used ...lol...
    Its getting stupid..

BUT having looked at the steelworxx website both me and Mistress like the The Looker 02 - had a play with a penis plug over the weekend and OMG...

Posts to come!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice