Padlock and Key Jewellery

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by boys-will-be-boys, Jun 16, 2012.

1. boys-will-be-boys

boys-will-be-boys New member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Hi there,

I apologise for repeating a topic which I see has been raised many times before, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find an answer, despite spending around 3 hours this morning searching the internet.

I own a CB6000 and have recently been fortunate enough to meet a Mistress who wants to cuckold me.

My Mistress and I are keen to use a metal padlock, rather than the plastic numbered locks. She is also open to the idea of wearing the key on a necklace. However, due to the vanilla side of her life (such as Her place of work and social circles), She would prefer it if the key looked like a piece of jewellery.

I've seen various padlocks and keys, like this...

[​IMG]

The style of the key in the picture is perfect - as it could pass off as a piece of jewellery on a necklace - but I've read that these padlocks can easily be picked and aren't unique in that similar keys can be used to unlock it.

Has anyone managed to find such a padlock/key combination that would be robust enough to keep me locked up, yet the key would look like a piece of jewellery?

I have a horrible feeling such a padlock doen't exist.

:-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

mic

2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Tough one, and i don't have any recommendations myself, although i am sure you can get some ideas from searching these forums.

Mistress used to wear her key around her neck too (and some wear it around their ankles) and was rarely asked about it. If anyone asked she just said it was something different, and no one thought any different. We have even seen lots of shops recently selling necklaces with keys and locks on them.

3. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    That key appears to be a standard handcuff key and I am sure we all have a couple of those lying around. My suggestion would be to check with a locksmith business and see what he might be able to order.

4. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
  5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    A while back I found, on Ebay, a company that sells tamper-evident, numbered stickers that fit nicely over the keyhole of the small size padlocks that are used on chastity devices. You can't pick the lock if you can't open the keyhole. Any attempt to peel the sticker off the keyhole changes the appearance of the sticker, so you can't hide your attempt to open the lock. There are some pictures in my gallery if you're interested.

Also, with the current popularity of the "Shades of Gray" novels, perhaps BDSM jewelry will become the new vanilla? One can hope!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice