Possible issue?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by digifanatic, Jun 12, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. digifanatic

digifanatic New member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Hey guys! I've been in my cb6k for 9 days now. I originally started in the regular 6k, but just got into the 6ks last night as the normal one was way too big for me. At the same time of putting that on, I went down one ring size (from the largest) and got the smallest pin and spacer to fit as I was using the second smallest pin with the smallest spacer.

So here's my issue. Everything seemed ok, until today when I tried to pee after an exciting set of text messages. Some blood came out! I'm freaking out right now. First time in my life, and first time in the past 9 days. I went after, and it was normal. I'm going to watch it, but has anyone else experienced this? Could the ring be just a tad too tight even though I can get my index finger in there with some squeezing? Any advice/tips will be appreciated. Oh and no, no pain, aside from some slight discomfort, but that's normal, right? It was until I got used to the old setup.

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    It sounds like the ring could be too tight. If it happens again, I would strongly recommend seeing a doctor.

I have not heard of this happening with that device. Hey all the nice chaste guys on this forum, has this ever happened to you?

3. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    (hasn't happened to me.)

A little blood? A lot of blood? Fresh blood vs. old blood? How old are you and do you have any previous health issues? Had your prostate checked recently? Do you have skin discolouration with the current setup?

Unless you were pretty rough with switching the cage/ring portion, I'd suspect that there was something else going on here. You are right to suspect something is wrong - normally we don't pee blood. that being said, if you urinated after the blood episode and you didn't have any blood that time, you might have had some local trauma that caused the bleeding. Keep an eye on it.

4. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    No not at all .blood thats not good ,like brenda said see a doctor . Should ur ring / spacer b to small it will cut off circulation u wil know ,but blood ya im a tuff guy but id run right to the doc

5. digifanatic

digifanatic New member

Local Time:
    Yeah, just wanted some other opinions before I went to the doc. Thanks guys!

6. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I've been in a CB device for 11 weeks now (first 7 with the 6K, last 4 with the 6Ks) and a couple days in between with the DickCage and in all that time, I've never peed blood once. Good advice to see the doc!

deena

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice