My poorly cock out of chastity again

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Lucy, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Hi All,

Well I have not had a lot of fun recently with chastity. I have posted before about getting hurt or damaged but I thought I would share the latest cuts as a little ouch, watch out this can hurt. This is the third set of cuts to my cock in the last 6 months and It can really put you off chastity - fortunately Mistress Deborah has taken mercy on me and is frustrated as I am. I still have not cum since we started this term and have no intention to. And being out of chastity at moment does not come without its own little problems (see the post in play room 2 dildos and unlocked cock) ..

Picture as promised
    DSC_0734.jpg

I know sometimes when I write about a damaged cock people think I am making it up or I am being a little "soft" but this really did hurt and still does!

Hope I havent put anyone off there tea/breakfast/dinner!

Phil

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Phil the cut on the photo would it be about where the end of the tube comes to on the penis? its not all that clear on the picture but asuming it is then maybe there is something you need to try first before giving up on the belt again. Only let it heal again first before trying it out E45 is good.

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi m8,
    Yes I think it is the edge of the tube - let me know your idea when you can :)
    Thanks
    Phil

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about your troubles Philfred. After having read somewhere in another thread that you are thinking about purchasing a butt plug that resembles a medieval instrument of torture, I feel that you will soon be injured in an entirely different part of your body.

5. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    I don't think you are being softy.. (pun intended)lolz

That is either a pressure ulcer or a friction skin tear. Simply, the skin is not made for prolonged restrictive contact/pressure. Skin will break down as the blood flow is impeded and oxygenation to tissues decreases (resulting in cell death). To prevent this, the skin needs to be able to move off the pressure area. So either lube up, or adjust the tube. (there are skin products meant to protect the skin, but I doubt those would help in this instance)

Hope you heal up well!

6. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Philfred, those cuts look EXACTLY like what I used to suffer. We were giving up on long term chastity totally as I could never wear for more than three days.

I tried strategically placed bandages...everything I could think of until I got a brain storm and went home and did something completely counterintuitive to me, I put in ...the longest spacer and pin.

Problem went away and I set a record of 110 days of straight constant wear with NO removal at all.

Got really good at cleaning the thing while on I must say. I still should have gotten the curve though,

So have you tried the longer pin and spacer?

subklik

7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the concern :)

Mistress B - yes the other thing look like it could cause some damage - but as Mistress Deborah already likes to spread me open with her anal spreader I think its not going to be a lot worse - just a bit more scarey! - but I will be careful!

chloe.2b - thank you for the information that sort of confirms what we thought so I think it might be doubtful if I will go back to the belt I have...

Sublik - hello! - there are no spacers on this it was fetish felix belt so its a fixed tube to a metal belt - day to day wear for comfort - perfect - but the cuts - ouch !

I have a metal ball trap device due today - which I will try - possible today dependant on how my cock feels...

Mistress Deborah "treated" it some fairly rough treatment last night and dodged the sore bit - I had my balls clamped with a very heavy clamp and tit clamps placed on them like the picture and she then masturbated me - but I held it together and no orgasm - so thats now 1 week - even allowing for being out!

Have a good day all!

8. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations on one week with no orgasm. you are so lucky to have Mistress Deborah.

9. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Brenda for your congratulations - I have been well trained to hold myself together. I know I am very lucky to have Mistress Deborah - and I am sure this wont be the last time in the next coming couple of months before release that she wont push it.

You must be up very early - or still not gone to bed ;-)

10. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    Some good fucking with one of my boyfriends, lol.

11. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Philfread u sir have good self control . Right now im free, my qk is out for a resize .i am taking full advantage of my hand lol. Good for u no cumming .hope soon u get locked up w no sores

12. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hello 2 inch - yes I need lots of self control with Mistress Deborah - she likes to push me to the limits all the time. Leaving myself alone is easyish as I have never been a big masturbator andd Mistress Deborah makes sure I am well looked after. The sore are healed - just about - and a new device was ordered that fell off due to the ring being too big - so its time to see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice