Part 4 ~ Putting the "FUN" in DysFUNctional...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Has anyone ever told you, you should right a book? You have a way with erotic wording, very explicit and very horny.

If only it was possible spend every day playing like that. :sex023:

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Have faith sometimes things do happen just for the good of the situation. With that being said remind me to read your posts from now on in the evening instead of first thing this morning-Damn that was hot!

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    xcite, I'm sorry :animal0008: And as for having faith... welllll look where we are today!

Nothing really "bad" has happened, except something stupid I did, but we're crashing as ever. Not happy, not close or intimate, just distant and really miserable.

pet became immediately less interested after the sexual encounter. This may have been coincidental and had more to do with other pressures (test at college, money worries... etc) but when we tried to have sex the following morning and it all failed miserably, I reacted in my usual self-concious way.

Feeling upset and unwanted I lashed out that he was selfish, he'd got what he wanted, didn't want me for anything other than his own selfish pleasure... blah blah blah.

I considered locking him up. If I'm truthful I consider locking him up on a daily basis. I don't because there's always something - he might not be able to manage with it at college, and he feels vulnerable enough there as it is, or he has to spend the day tending to baby and being locked up might make that awkward. I don't know why I make these excuses, but I do. :animal0017:

I've been feeling very horny and flirty, and you can tell this is "visible" by the responses I get from men. My Serbian class-mate is becoming more flirty in return, in a childish, pouty, daft sort of way... and I'm loving the attention. He is very happily married, so I wouldn't pursue anything further, but I'll enjoy the attention!

I thought my Belgian class-mate had lost interest, but he seems to be very shy... which surprised me, given my earlier perceptions.

Friday I did something very stupid. I got drunk. I don't drink very much and we went to visit some "friends" of mine. She was my very best friend, but her other-half is a Neanderthal, a proper British lager lout... another one of those people who is quick to point out how fat I am every time I see him. Mind you, she is a size 10 and is always worried about her weight, so I think stick-thin still isn't thin enough.

So yes, I got very drunk. And very sick. And very depressed for the whole of Saturday.

pet was amazing and looked after me without a single moan. He *hates* it when I get drunk, which is why I stopped drinking in the first place, so for him to be so nice to me was really appreciated.

But I still feel like there is this huge distance between us now. I feel beyond sad, and could quite happily hide in the bedroom all day, but I really need to suck it up and get on with things.

I never know how to fix these things. And I just feel very lonely. :character0117:

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Drinking is bad, I should know. Every time we drink Master and I usually have a misunderstanding of some sort. I think I really need to drink less it’s not doing me any good. It makes us do stupid things but at least over time it can be forgotten about.

Life has many ups and downs I guess we all have to learn to take the rough with the smooth. I’m sure thing will pick up again they always do.

5. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, I know that things are not exactly how you would like them to be, but remember you have your family and pet; all of whom adore you. Additionally you have a large community here that adores and supports you.

So relax and enjoy those things that are close too you. Walking through your trials only makes all of you stronger in the end. Take a quiet moment for yourself (although with kids and life that can be hard to find) and sit down, close your eyes and just picture yourself in a happy place.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    MW,

Something struck me, as I read your journal. I thought I'd share. Have you ever noticed whether your ups and downs correlate in any way to what you're eating? Here's why I ask. My wife has always had lots of ups and downs. After a routine check-up a few years ago, her doctor became concerned about her blood sugar. My wife improved her diet dramatically, and immediately, her mood swings diminished. I mean like... "Holy Shit!" diminished. I felt like I was suddenly married to a new woman.

Now that we're aware of it, we can just about PREDICT her emotionally bad days, based on how much sugar she has. Drinking (which has a lot of carbs) causes this problem in a big way for her. She enjoys getting tipsy, but she's a monster the next day.

Now that we watch it, she knows when she might have problems. That helps, as when she begins to feel emotional, or barks at me, she may immediately say "Crap. I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have eaten that pie yesterday!" I also know that sometimes her moods are simply related to what she ate, and it helps me take life all a little less seriously.

Anyway, the two takeaways here... 1) Have you (or your doctor) checked your blood sugar lately? and 2) Regardless of that, diet and sleep have a huge impact on moods. What goes on between you and pet may not be so much about you guys, as about how you're treating your own bodies. Garbage in, garbage out, as we techno-geeks say.

Oh, and my wife will proudly proclaim to anyone in hearing distance (and beyond!)... as a consequence of her cutting back on sweets (and really no other lifestyle change), she lost 42 pounds. I took her out for her 49th birthday, yesterday. She was one hot-mama! ;-p

Best of luck!
    mike

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just a quick update!

Basically... nothing is happening. :animal0017:

mike, thanks for the thoughts on booze and sugar. I'm not really a sugar monster, I love my savouries, but it's something I could bear in mind. As for booze, I rarely drink, and now I remember why!

pt and kris, thanks for caring. :animal0008:

So... no sex happening. Can't remember the last time I had the time or the energy. I did dream that I was mad at pet last night for not having sex with me, tied him to a chair wearing the big pink strap-on and was quite brutal with him, so my urges are still here somewhere, but I'm pushing them to the back of my mind... too busy!

My new love, University, has taken over everything. It is all consuming, and I adore (and hate) it, but it is the most important thing in my life right now.

Oh, and we have a kitten. :animal0048:

Why? Obviously my life is so boring and so calm and so predictable, we desperately needed a small bundle of fluff to come and poop everywhere! :anim_43:

She (he?) is ginger, quite rare for a female, but we are told it is a female. So I bought lots of pink. Lots and lots of pink. I figure if it's not female it will just have to be a sissy cat and be done with it!

No name as of yet. Marmalade, Fizzgig, Babycham, Biscuit, Willow.... grrrrrr, can't decide.

8. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    If the kitty is a female name it "Mistress", if it turns out to be a male you should, no doubt, name it "Pet" ...... :evilgrin0010:

9. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Good to see you posting again even if it’s only a quick update. It’s frustrating when life gets in the way of play time but all we can do is muddle through. I hope things pick up for you soon.

10. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Yay! Ur back, I'm really glad, even though nothing much has happend we know ur ok.

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Morning all.

I spent most of yesterday at our designated "deprived estate" which made me feel pretty depressed and tired. In the afternoon we had a lecture on eco-towns and I must have just been in a really cynical mood, because I found that very depressing too!

I was very tired and hungry when I got home, but pet greeted me at the door and told me to put my bag up in our room and come down for dinner.

When I went upstairs, there were a few things on the bed for me, a card, a magazine and a box of Kinder eggs. Made me smile because they were all a bit silly, which I really like.

Dinner was all laid out on the table, and I dug in straight away. Then it was a mad dash out to Brownies, where we did sparklers (it was Guy Fawkes night yesterday... that odd time of year where we appear to celebrate a terrorist!). Sparklers with a bunch of 10 year olds is pretty stressful!!!

When I got home, I had intended to do the reading for today, but I was so tired. pet had also bought me some salmon and cream cheese nibbly things, so I munched those down and went to sleep.

I had a couple of horny dreams in the night, and figured I hadn't been very receptive to pet recently so I snuggled up to him naked. Unfortunately we had a bit of a misunderstanding (what's new there!) followed by a conversation, then pretty good vanilla sex.

So all is well (ish) in the world today. I have about 30 minutes to cram in my reading before I go to Uni, but I'm hoping to sit quietly in the corner and be invisible today.

Have a good day everyone. :animal0008:

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Today's decision - chastity is not for us.... (at the moment)

The device looks like it should fit perfectly, but pet isn't circumcised, so it's just not happening.

I'm livid, annoyed, upset, and just so over the whole thing.

But... everything else has been going so well. pet is pretty much house-trained now. Cooks, cleans (ish!), does laundry (ish!), organises the kids 24/7, and wants to become more of a househusband every day.

I love this, it's so great to come home after a long day to a cooked meal in a reasonably tidy home with kids doing their homework, etc.

This is the reason I'm not saying "never".

There are 2 ways around this... 1) get pet circumcised. Pretty drastic! 2) wait it out for a while, continue working our way into a more FemDomme lifestyle and then decide if we want to go for a full belt.

At the moment I'm too busy to give it my full attention, so I will let pet continue to try to "settle" in to the Lori and see what happens.

I have a headache, so I don't feel like typing much more. :anim_39:

13. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Hi Mistress Watchful,

I run a business, and the last thing I want is a customer who has a problem that I am unaware of or don't fully appreciate - I would hope that is Mistress Lori's attitude. How frustrating that pet is unable to get this thing to "mount" properly on his cock. I vote for option #2 (FemDom emphasis for now) - the circumcision is scary-drastic sounding to me...

Tomorrow will be a better day -

brian

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ms Lori is a law unto herself, even if she is a genius!

knightservant... I had to read your message a couple of times, then I was drawn to the fact you are an engineer and switched to "engineer dyslexia mode" (father, ex-husband, and also worked for 30 of the blighters!) I guess you mean, pierce the fore skin so that the piercing goes through both.

Genius! I wonder if that's feasible? Anyone know?

15. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Hi MW, sorry to hear about ur drama with the lori, hope things get better soon.

Foreskin peircing is pretty common, Kris was gonna get it done at one time but the peircer wasnt too sure on how to do it so wanted us to come back the week after, which we just never got round to, when I went to get a peircing done myself (not down there lol) she said it's an easy one to do. I think there are risks of it migrating tho as its pretty much a surface peircing.

16. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I presume Pet has a PA piercing already for the Lori tube. As has been said already I doubt a foreskin piercing would be a major hassle but lining up the "holes" might be. Still worth a try!

My 2c would be to seriously consider circumcision. We are at the moment for hygiene issues (and because for me the symbolism of Mistress having part of my cock removed is very good). I know that masturbating would probably be more difficult afterwards - but hey that can be framed in a femdom dynamic as well.

Why not use a lesser chastity for a couple of years to see if it really is what you both want in the knowledge that the next step would be circumcision and the Lori?

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I hope you didn't think I was being rude knightservant... it's a running joke in my family and also my old place of work that engineer's are incredibly intelligent people, but have absolutely no comprehension of the English language. At least you have good reason!

Thanks also to everyone else for their comments on the additional piercing. :animal0008:

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hahahahahahahahaha... oh hang on, should I not really laugh at that? Ah well, all political correctness out of ze way... it's very funny!

I've had a very good day today. Feeling much more "myself".

pet and I snuggled up in the living room with some Christmas songs, a roaring fire and a bottle of red wine and did some online shopping.

I was searching for my mum's Amazon wish list and couldn't find it, so while I was waiting for her to come online and confirm what it was, I decided to put a search in for "Mistress" and was AMAZED at the number of wish-lists that came up.

So then I went peeking! I found lots of great ideas for books that I would like, and nearly added one to my "vanilla" wish list... then figured my mother would NOT be impressed!

Then I thought I'd have a go of setting up a tribute list, but I really struggled Lol! I found a couple of books through one of the other Mistresses wish lists, and then I remembered a pair of shoes I saw at the weekend that I would never buy myself... but I stroked them a lot in the shop!!! Lo and behold you don't just have to put books on your list, you can put shoes on it too! Whole new world.

Shopping aside, it's just dawned on me that pet should be wearing his CB, so I might go and tease him for a bit.

Life seems like its back to the kinkier side of normal. :animal0008:

19. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    That’s what we like to see. I’m glad you’re both ok. Get pet back in the CB hehe. :evilgrin0036:

20. macmen

macmen New member

Local Time:
    I am glad that the Lori's tube now fits. I know that was a battle. Now the next battle will be to get pet in it lol

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good morning everyone! I'm still on the up, despite having a very restless night. pet's night was a lot worse than mine, because baby woke up several times and (being such a daddy's girl) he is usually the only one who can console her.

I got a little annoyed in the middle of the night. pet had come back to the bedroom and decided to get frisky, I felt that I should seize the moment but was actually way too tired so I snapped at him and we both fell immediately to sleep.

I have been back to my usual horny self lately, but I really do want my quality, kinky sex life back, rather than this "roll over in bed for a quickie" vanilla version.

There's only one person who can put this right! :character0028: <<<---- SuperMW!

Sorry - lack of sleep and too much caffeine = slightly mad first thing in the morning! :animal0017:

22. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I hope I'm not violating a journal rule by responding to someone other than the journal owner, but I must.

Knightservant, you had me chuckling so hard I almost choked on ze sandvich. That is hilarious. I hope you don't mind if I share it with others.

Kinkish1

23. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:

It seems that you two are well on your way towards a female dominant relationship without the assistance of a chastity device. In light of that, temporarily casting aside the hassles of the chastity device makes sense. Particularly if pet is able to keep his focus on making your life easier and avoid sneaking a quickie on his own. Just that alone is a major accomplishment, even more so for someone in his early to mid-twenties. I couldn't have done that at that point in my life.

It seems to me that in time you'll both have just what you want.

Kinkish1

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks kinkish :animal0008:

pet is really working at making my life easier and more pleasant, and hopefully not sneaking off for any quickies!

I *know* he isn't at the moment because I've locked him back up! (YAY!) Back in the CB6k and no teething problems.

He has asked me a couple of times "why?" and I honestly don't know. I'm trying not to think too much about it, I'm just doing it because it feels right at the moment.

He's feeling a bit confused because we had great sex and then I locked him up. He says he didn't see why he was being punished... hence why my new signature "chastity is a reward, not a punishment".

I'm beginning to struggle a bit with life in general. The realisation that there is a LOT to fit in these weeks running up to Christmas is becoming overwhelming.

pet has asked if he can do more, but to be honest it's all down to me now! The fact that he is cleaning, shopping, cooking and generally keeping house is more than enough to help.

Maybe there will be more exciting stuff to report soon. If I get the energy! :character0028:

25. bcc

bcc Wanna-be

Local Time:
    Dear Mistress,

I am constantly reminded that relationships have to grow - if they don't, you both slide (together) into a rut. The good news is that you can always find a way out of the rut!

I think that you and pet are in a little rut (not a big one).

When George and I do something "because it just felt right", invariably it turns out to have been a good thing (Martha Stewart says that way too often...). So, I have come to value spontaneity a great deal. I say trust your instincts on what feels right and do it when you can! George resists doing things spontaneously - I thrive on it, and between us, we have a balance of sorts - but I am often pushing him forward just one more step! Don't be afraid to push pet forward one more step, too.

Another thought I have is "baggage" - you have to avoid accumulating it. I am not at all sure that you and pet are doing this - I just mention it on the side here... I put my "baggage" out the door with the trash - ex-lovers, ex-jobs, ex-family squabbles, etc. My rule is: "Get rid of those 'ex's' - quick." Doing that also grows your relationship, and it makes more room for the here and now to fill... On this score, I have had to help George with ex-jobs, but his other "ex's" have not been a problem. His ex-job, though, had a lot of baggage for "us" - it's mostly out with the trash, now.

Anyway, I am not sure where I am going here - mostly just rambling. The weekend is looming. I have soooooo much to do - clients to entertain tonight and again on Sunday - out of town Monday AM... :anim_39:

I sincerely hope that you and pet have a terrific weekend! Thanks for dropping by my blog Mistress Watchful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice