Happy Birthday to me

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maidmisty, Mar 15, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    I know it's been a while sence i've done anything on the Mansion but i get on as much as i can , to see what everyone is up to .
    The reason for this , my birthday is comeing up and i desided to lock myself up until then ( my wife has not been feeling well so i desided not to bother her) and to be truthful , in my own way i kind of miss being locked up.
    i'm not sure if i can make it five weeks so i'm hopeing for help from the members of the Mansion and maybe some ideas on how to celebrate my birthday if i should make it that long .
    My only idea as of right now ( i'm sure it will change ) is to take it off , give everything a good cleaning , get on the Mansion and read some of the stories to bring me close to a " HAPPY PLACE " , put baby lotion back on along with the 3k until my next birthday witch would be my 60 th. .Now that would be a time to celabrate .

Well thats all for now , wish everyone a nice day because it's beautiful in Ohio right now for a early March .

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Congratulations and good luck :)

Keep us updated, we love to be nosey.

3. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Watchful , it's only been a week but its going well . I'm sure the longer it goes the more the challenge it will be. Wish i good have done lipsticks challenge , it would gave me something to strive for .

4. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    I feel bad about not keeping a better update but not much has happened. After three weeks, it was getting harder for me to keep from gettting the key and to say " What the heck , it's just me , know one will know" . Then I desided to leave my wife a note , tell her that i've been locked up and if she would hold the key till my birthday.
    She said she would but there was one " rule". i had to do what ever she said and not " top from the bottom ". ( ok two) That has been my big problem in the past .
    So fare she has not ask a lot from me , at last count, M'Lady is up fourty plus orgasms to my zero . My birthday is only four days away maybe then . If i'm luckey a good spanking.
    Today she had me sweep the house , wearing only my k3 and 4" red heels . She followed me from room to room , it was exciteing have her watch me to make sure i did it right . Looking forward to some more house work.

5. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    glad you having fun...keep us updated....sounds exciting

6. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    You go, gurl! ;)

7. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm trying to deside what kind of hints to give Mistress to spanked,tiedup,have nipple clamps and stil get her house clean.Maybe i'll wake up and put my
    sexiest outfit with my hands cuff behind me,with a rideing crop in my RED lip ,Then ask her "to spank hard " for my birthday.
    Any suggestious that might help get my ass beat i would love their help..

8. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Throw a sissy fit. Have a tantrum. Pout. Do something that never fails to make her mad.

9. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Saturday , we got up ,made M'Lady her coffee and got her news paper . After a while she desided she needed sex :kissass: . After 4 or 5 orgasms she said i could have a " ruin orgasms" on her pussy . i was close to a orgasms when she told me to stop and clean up my mess on her pussy , i could not go down on her fast enough .

After adout ten minutes of cleaning up i thought she might like a another orgasm , i was wright . After she recovered i made her a cup of coffee and lit her cigarette and cleaned up her toys .

Today started out the same as saturady but i got to open my birthday presant. A new nighty & gown .(VERY NICE). M'Lady was not feeling well so all i got to do is make her coffee, light her cigarette , i did do three loads of laundery and mow the lawn.
    M'Lady said she had other plans and said she was sorry for not feeling well but i understand. i was going to get up , get all dressed up , do all the above pluss clean the house along with giveing her couple more orgasms . With any luck be let out of my k3 ( i'm still wearing) :smilies_xxx02: . Thats all for tonight . i'm going to try to get some sleep after counting on a orgasms and not getting one . The life of a sissy. :chores004:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice