Were you already pierced before you opted for a Lori device ?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by jack00, Apr 14, 2012.

1. jack00

jack00 New member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    First post here, so hello everyone. First let me tell you that I've been interested in chastity tubes for a while, my first (and only) CB is the CB-6000. I've had it for 2 years I think. It was pretty fun at first until I realized that I could escape from it pretty easely. Sure if you get your dick out you're still gonna have the CB stuck at your ballsack but still, you can get out if you want to. So I started looking for a more secure chastity device and came upon Lori devices and let me just say, I want one...

But, I am not pierced. I know there is a model (I think it's the 2C) who is for the non-pierce but I am pretty sure the end result will be the same as with my CB-6000 if I don't go for a pierced model. I've never had any piercings/tattos and what not, and while I consider getting a PA to be able to wear one of Lori's device, I can't help but think of the future, know what I'm saying. Getting a PA might sound fun for now but what about when i'm gonna be old, I can't help but think it's gonna be a problematic for you know, peeing...

I really would like to exprience real chastity, and for that I don't think there is another way to go then getting a PA, but i'm just scared of getting one :s
    What about you guys, were you pierced before getting a Lori device or you got a piercing to be able to wear one ? What convinced you/made you go for it ?

Thanks.

2. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Well, I can let you know about the 2C fairly soon, as mine has just been made and is being sent on Monday! :)

3. mrsj

mrsj Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    I got my PA first then ordered the device. I do think you could do it the other way though as long as you have a pretty good idea of where the piercing is going to go. You can wear the device without the piercing pin. That said, getting a PA was no big deal....really. It was actually kind of a fun adventure. I was pierced at 10g and stretched it myself to 6 gage in a couple of months. The biggest reason I went with the Lori and a piercing is that I wanted something I couldn't escape...for me personally this adds a lot to our chastity play. I would say go for it, get the piercing and once that's done order a device from her. I've had the 18A for about a month no and I don't have a bad thing to say about it...

Edit....to answer your other question, you will almost undoubtedly be able to pullout with out a piercing no matter what device you use. If you can get the ring on, you can get it off...

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Just about any body piercing will close up, if unused. If you gave up on a chastity device, some years down the road, and stopped maintaining the piercing, my expectation would be that the hole would close up and cause no probelms with urination.

mikecb

HZX likes this.
  5. abraxas67

abraxas67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    I got my PA piercing for the Chastity device. If you have enough skin you can also opt for a frenum piercing, then there would be no issues with peeing imho.
    For the closing, I had my PA off and no CB for only 4 days and I could not get the rod in anymore. Initial piercing was 10 GA, stretched to 8 GA and then after 2 weeks the 4 days off. It was so narrow already that even the 10 GA would not fit anymore. So I would assume it could close again. But then, everyone is different and also if you get older the healing of the body gets slower.
    From a comfort issue, you can also pee standing if you want, just keep a finger under the piercing and use gravitation to make sure the inevitable few drops go down the right direction, tried it, works, does not work (for me) while caged ... :)

6. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    Go for the piercing!

Like so many others, a piercing is one of the best and easiest ways to prevent pull out no matter what style device you wear, be it a tube or a full belt. I know some full belt folks that have a piercing as added security. When you are locked with a piercing you just get that feeling of not even trying to get out unless you have the key and when combined with tamper evident tags you are pretty much done.

I have a few local friends that are locked and two of them got caught cheating the device and one is now pierced and in a Lori #6 with a one year denial as punishment! (My suggestion to his key holder) The other is now terrified to even touch their device.

As long as you do not go bigger than 6, word from a number of piercers is that it will start to shrink right away and close completely after a few years.

For me, sex with a PA rocks! so consider it a bonus too.

7. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Hello, I am in the exact same situation.
    I use cages with scrotum rings and I don't like.
    So best secure solution seems the PA. Frenum should be possible (and it is lighter operation than PA if I understood well) but seems not as good as PA.
    And I also don't like piercings... but PA seems to be a must... I will do it then order my Lori's.
    About choice of Lori for PA, seems these models are available :
    #3 #8 #8A #13 #13C #13D and the 18C
    But seems more populars are 8A 13D and 18C?
    I really would like to know differences between all these devices, and see them worn to be able to decide...
    Thanks!

8. charger71

charger71 Long term member

have one
    Local Time:
    I'm really interested in getting a PA piercing but am unsure about finding a place to get it done. I'd like one for the added security it would provide.

9. Llamaguy

Llamaguy Member

Local Time:
    Find a good tattoo/piercing parlor, if they're good they will be able to do it. Mine really only bled for a few days and then the pain was gone within the week. I think sex was about 2 weeks with a condom.

Make sure you get a big enough ball on the end to keep it from going back inside the urtethra (it's quite uncomfortable).

10. pe672

pe672 pe672

Retired
    Homosassa Florida USA
    Local Time:
    I got pierced for the express purpose of getting a Lori device. Since there is a lead time for a Lori, I ordered while I was still doing some stretching. I should have stretched a bit more. I ordered at 6 and it worked well but recently had a little soreness so I sent it back to change to a 2.

11. HolmesFinglas

HolmesFinglas New member

Local Time:
    Anybody has experience about getting a PA on an UNCUT person planning to wear a Lori #5 ?
    Cleaning - long term use uncut with a PA is possible ? Thanks

12. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Hey there!

Don't have a Lori #5 but definitely do have a PA and am uncut!

So.... maybe I can answer part of your question....?

There is absolutely no problem getting a PA when you are uncut!!! The piercer will locate the piercing just off centre to your frenulum... usually to same side as you rest when in undies!

My foreskin rolls over my PA ring quite easily too.

As for cleaning, I chose a device that gave me access to my foreskin so that I could clean easily...

As for a Lori #5....

I would think the PA pin would keep your foreskin retracted, as it would be a physical barrier to it coming forward... That could alleviate some of your cleaning issues right there!

But that would also create two (2) questions in my mind:

1. How 'tight' is your foreskin...? Do you think it would hurt to have it permanently held back? And how sensitive might your glans be when permanently exposed...?

2. Would you be subject to edema in a Lori#5...? I would imagine that having your foreskin bunched up behind the piercing pin AND encased in the tube would create possibilities of edema and/or other soreness happening...

Now... as stated, I have never worn a Lori #5 so these can only be my thoughts and opinions as an uncut guy with some chastity experience OTHER than PA tubes...

There are some #5 wearers on the site, so I hope you can get some more definitive answers too!

Oh... and you can always email Ms. Lori for her thoughts as well!!!

Good luck!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

Lucy and guest 2942 like this.
  13. HolmesFinglas

HolmesFinglas New member

Local Time:
    Thanks I love my Choice - you raised good points - well as stated you have only half of the answer - that is why I need the feedback from a person who has both part of it :) - thanks - let's wait and read.

14. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    I am cut and wear a #5 24/7/364. I cannot advise on if the #5 is suitable for uncut people, but I can say that the #5 is a device that can be worn for extended or even permanent chastity. Cleaning is not an issue, I clean inside the tube with a baby toothbrush put in from the base of the tube (bristles out to the tube of course) with some soap and then wash clean with the hand shower. I dry inside the tube with a Q tip afterwards. Never have any issues of smell or the like. In fact if "D" detects anything of the like I would be required to take an immediate shower, but this has never occurred.
    The device is completely secure, cannot be removed without the tool and prevents any type of attempt at orgasm. This was acheived by getting the tube diameter just right, the tighter it is the more secure it is and the less weight on your piercing. I feel no weight on my 2 GA peicing at all even thought the device is relatively very heavy. Mine covers the entire length of my flacid penis so I cannot feel anything at all and grips my shaft to spread the weight before the peircing.
    The #5 is also perfect for fitting a cock sleave over the top if your mistress requires penetration for her orgasms. We purchased a Oxballs gymboy and is the most favourite of all her toys now. Its a real head spin being required to bring her to orgasm through thrusting but unable to feel anything at all and left with a very confused mind. But it is the best feeling ever being that close to the one you love so dearly and never dissapointing her by coming to soon as I use to. Now its keep up the effort until she is satified and that can be for a very long time these days.

Never been happier.

Hope the above helps.

15. Altee

Altee Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    I got my PA "after" I ordered a Lori 2A with a PA upgrade. The Lori took 5 months to get shipped and the PA healed in plenty of time. The PA after a year still wants to heal and close up if I go a few days without some kind of PA jewelry in it. The Lori is a great choice. In choosing a place to have the PA done, look for recommendations, department of health certificates and cleanliness of the place. When I walked into my place of piecing it smelled like a doctors office and looked super clean. My piercing was done by a young, pretty female at the request of my keyholder and I was instructed to tell her what the piercing was for. All the more humiliating for me but I got through it. Wrap up your member in gauze or wear dark underwear. My bleeding soaked through my underwear onto my jeans about the size of a quarter by the time I got home 20 minutes later. Be prepared as there could be a bit of bleeding that is concerning but normal and urine is sterile so drink a bit of beer and pee a lot. The pain was a sharp 1 second blast that isn't hard to handle. Best of luck to you...

16. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    I had a P.A. pericing before getting into chastity play. It was a real spur of the moment thing and yes it did hurt like hell at the time lmfao.

what I would say before you get one done is are circumcised? I am not and I wear a steelworxx looker 03. It is 100% secure but can cause alot of pinching of the foreskin if you are uncircumcised. Cant speak for the device your buying but might be something to consider before having the P.A. done.

P.S. I have only ever seen pee come out of the hole that it is intended to. it has never come out of the peircing itself lol. Not even if i do not have a ring in.

17. thewheatz

thewheatz Member

Local Time:
    i am still waiting on the device, I did go get a Pa piercing because i wanted the device. It wasnt a real big deal; One big pinch and about 5 seconds of pain and then the healing begins. ( It does pinch during (protected sex still))

I have been pierced for 4 weeks and probably will not get my device in the mail for 2 more months. It is healing nicely.

I was pierced at 10 gauage and slid an 8 gauage in with no stretching after about 15 days. It just slid in.

I plan to wait a few more weeks until it opens up enough to slide in the 6 in on its own accord.

Then it should be about time to go into a New #5 from Lori.

I have no trouble peeing either.

I stand in public and also at all urinals. I flip the head upside down and just pee very straight and clean...

I do sit at home as my wife would kill me if i made a mess on the base of the porcelain throne...

Outside is no problem either.

Best of luck...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice