Not allowed to wee wee

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Nicecouple, Apr 11, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Nicecouple

Nicecouple Member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    So we all loved not been allowed to orgasm.Who loves to ask permission to wee.I am sat at home while my girl is out on the town.I have to text to ask if i can wee.No reply yet.ouchxx

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I have considered prevention of urinating as a punishment, I believe there are devices available to enforce this. Anyone seen them for sale?

3. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    I like to take it all the way to forced wetting sometimes... it is a very very very special kind of humiliation.

But yes, bathroom use control can be a lot of fun! :)

4. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
  5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hmm I like it when mistress puts me in a nappy and then locks the plastic pants in place and tells me I am stuck the while day , to wee means relief but could mean sitting in it until she decided to change me, what a dilemma
    Phil

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thankyou dboy for the info. One of them looks like it could be converted to take a small padlock.

7. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Mistress B,

You're most welcome. Please let us know how it goes.

8. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Not to be a downer, but I recommend using caution with this. Restricting urination too much too often could be a hazard! It could cause the bladder to expand over time to accommodate the increased fluid volume and ultimately result in backup into the kidneys where damage could be done. It may also result in more urinary tract infections if the toxic waste is not properly flushed out. I only mention this because of personal experience. Please be careful!

dollyanne

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your concern dollyanne, I am always careful not to cause permanent damage.

10. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    thisis stupid
    PAIN FOLLOWED BY INVOULENTRY DISCHARGE IS THE ONLY RESULT WELL MAYBE A SPLIT BLADDER

11. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    x
    Taken to the point of a split bladder, this would indeed be stupid. I can only speak for myself, and with her permission in this instance, Mistress Angelique, but I am all but certain that what I am about to say applies to every member of this board, dominant or submissive. No one wants to see their partner seriously hurt. There is a bond between partners that may be written, oral or merely implied, that such a line should never be broached without awareness, care and ongoing consent. A burst bladder or any other serious harm to the submissive would have serious repercussions for the dominant. It is the submissive's duty to protect the dominant from harm just as much as it is the dominants duty to protect the physical and emotional well being of the submissive.

Since becoming her cuckold/servant, I have never been allowed to relieve myself without permission. Even asking for permission is discouraged, and I generally wait for Mistress to give me permission without asking. I am generally allowed to go to the bathroom after I wake, after afternoon tea, and at bedtime. If it becomes too intense in between I try to demonstrate my need much like a child might, or come right out and ask. At this point I may or may not be given permission. If permission is not granted then and there I have no idea if it will be in ten minutes, or ten hours. I try to hold it as long as I can, and when I no longer can I assume that Mistress's intention is that I wet myself, or poop myself, and I do. It is a very intense lesson in humiliation, submission and obedience . . . especially when you crap in transparent latex panties.

I cannot imagine holding my pee until my bladder burst! Nor can I imagine Mistress wishing to burst my bladder either accidentally or on purpose. Often it is the responsibility of the submissive to prevent serious harm through disobedience, even if he/she knows that disobedience will result in punishment. It is part of the trust in a dominant/submissive relationship. Indeed, being punished unjustly for being disobedient in order to protect Mistress has a special sweetness all its own.

x

12. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    My husband must ask permission to urinate. I'll almost always say yes. But he needs to ask. Of course, he must sit down when he pees.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice