Apadravyas, anyone have one?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Epiladdy, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    I've wanted to get one for close to ten years now, but I chicken out each time, because I'm afraid of how much it'll hurt. Anyone have one done? How bad did it really hurt?

2. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    emla cream or get it done by a doctor (the anesthetuc goes into the abdomen wall half way from penis to navel) then it will not hurt at all.

A trans urethral apadava or amperlang will get into interference with most chastity devices unles you use two bcr s instead of straight barbell you need tothink jammed penis painfull tube and if your Domme wants this done get it done

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    This form of piercing really excites me. I would love to experience the sensations caused with some pretty jewelry attached. Plus the fact that the sub is usually forced to sit whilst peeing.

Epiladdy likes this.
  4. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    Epillady,

I have had both the Ampallang and Apadravya. You should check out http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Category:piercings

These two piercings are indeed the most painful and most likely will have to be done one at a time (I could not imagine doing them both at the same time). The piercer will likely make a felt tipped pen mark on your penis so you can approve the location. I wanted it dead center to minimize migration. Study BME's photos so you can judge for yourself where you want them located. The piercer will likely then put on your penis head a clamp. This is painful but tolerable. The initial piercing will hurt for about 2 seconds. Then the jewelry is inserted which is much less painful but uncomfortable.

I know it sounds terrible. My wife attended all my piercings and was able to keep me focused on the goal and get through it. You must be prepared for the "aftercare." A cleansing saline solution is best. Stay naked to keep the piercing exposed to fresh air (yes, take a few days off work). Your penis will feel quite numb for several days. It is, afterall, quite a shock to your body. After a couple of weeks, the numbness goes away and the daily cleaning will have a healing effect. Soon the jewelry will move freely. However, you cannot remove the jewelry for many months. Trust me, the piercing hole will clamp shut the moment you remove the jewelry. I would wait at least a year or more before removing the jewelry.

Prior to these piercings, I had a PA. It quickly enlarged to a 6 ga. Once that happened, with or without jewelry, I had to sit to pee (or hug a urinal if standing). The PA piercing, in my experience was not painful at all and quickly healed (pee helps healing process).

Sex? It can be done (once healed) of course. And, after a few years, you can remove the jewelry. My experience is that women are very protective of their pussy. You might not find many willing partners.

Good luck!

marcus

5. Epiladdy

Local Time:
    My wife and I are in a monogamous relationship and I'm a stay at home dad, so that clears up a couple of the problems. I've had a few other piercings and I've got multiple tattoos, I'm just scared of someone ramming a needle through my sensitive bits.

6. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    tie me up ,chain me up, lock up mt penis but keep that damn needle away from my junk!!!

enslave.meh likes this.
  7. Epiladdy

Local Time:
    To each their own?

8. AZapadravya

AZapadravya New member

Local Time:
    I did my own apadravya 3 years ago. I already had a PA and a frenum. I used a downward angle on the urethra side to avoid intersection. I have long ago stretched it to a 2 gauge. I used lidocaine 1% with epinephrine. This is realy not optional. I had to mark both sides and clamp very tight since I wanted it perfectly center in and out. I cant imagine doing this without anesthetic. I did all my other piercings without. There was a lot of bleeding. About 3 days of swelling. Your initial jewelery must be oversized to accommodate. Ask me any questions you like from stretching to girlfriends teeth bumping to intercourse to hygiene. I can advise on just about any work around.

Epiladdy likes this.
  9. MistressMagick

MistressMagick Mistress Magick

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I've wondered what sex would be like with a guy who had one. I had a boy who had a PA with a captive bead ring that was sized so the bead was just a nice little nub when he was hard. He had intentionally planned it so that it could add to Her pleasure and not look "scary", and OMG!, I wish I'd known how toe-curling yummy that could be sooner! But it only hits the g-spot when you're doggie style. What about a piercing that hits/rubs when facing? I've thought an apadravya might work either way, but then what if the barbell is too long to feel comfortable inside me/your partner? I wonder if a Reverse PA would be better. I'd love to hear about the experiences of the guys who have them, especially what their female partners experienced and what they thought of them.

M

10. hobbes221

hobbes221 Member

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I have an apadravya and a jailbird. They work flawlessly together in terms of location of the jailbird bars and piercing beads. I'll be modifying some straight barbells to incorporate a lock.. The apa goes through so much flesh that it's extremely tough, so I'm not worried about it getting tugged on.

As far as pain.. I had two dydoe piercings done in one sitting a few years before this apa which hurt infinitely more than the apa.The dydoes became my new reference for pain because of how bad they hurt. It's easy to think that since the needle goes all the way through the head, the piercing will hurt more. The apa was a 5/10 and took < 2 seconds. When the guy finished getting the apa needle through, I was literally confused because of how little it hurt compared to the dydoes. A lot of piercers will do it at 10ga because 14 is too thin to stand up to abuse/sex, but that's unnecessary pain. I got it done at 14ga, purchased a 10 ga straight barbell, and easily slid it through 4 weeks later. it's hard to believe, but apas arent that bad.. It made me grit my teeth but nothing horrible.

As for sex.. The apa barbell is supposed to be a fraction of an inch (maybe .25ish) too small for the head of the erect penis. When erect, part of the beads on the top and bottom sink into the head of the penis. This anchors the barbell and reduces the chance of irritating a vagina. I've heard nothing but positive "reviews" but have not tried anal yet. I'd imagine that the beads will be a problem (even when partially sunk into the head).

Epiladdy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice