Hello, new key holder

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pinchee, Apr 5, 2012.

1. pinchee

pinchee New member

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    Hi everyone,
    My boyfriend and I are thinking of getting our first belt in a few months....I have been the submissive for the past two years but lately have had the urge to have the upper hand. Has anyone else been in this situation before? I still want him to be my master only one that I can control and become a goddess....and when he is let out he can dominate me for a short time. Thinking about getting a tolly boy or neosteel - suggestions for first timers?

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    pinchee,

For a first timer, I'd suggest something a little cheaper to see if orgasm denial is something you'd both enjoy. You sound like you want to go more or less 24/7. A full steel belt is quite a commitment if you haven't made sure that its something he could enjoy. Are there concerns about being detected? Use in the gym? That sort of thing? A full belt can force some lifestyle changes, if you intend to go 24/7.

mikecb

3. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM

i believe the right belt from the beginning to make it worth while..some people try that device and some the other cheap option ,in the end all the money is wasted . the right belt is the answer for a one of expense , and my choice will be always neosteel, look at the "arch" for a beginner , you can not go wrong and you want regret the decision...
    reg. GWENY

4. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    If a belt is what you want then go for it... they are a totally different creature then the captive ball devices... a while different level of security and long-term wearability too. :)

I prefer the carrera belts to all the others out there, personally, but you need to be either in San Francisco or Belgium to get an in-person fitting.

5. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    PS, As to feeling dominant towards your master... I think many subs go through some rebellion and "last gasp" efforts before true chastity lock down begins.

On some level, you know that this will be a game changer in terms of your power dynamics and the intensity of your play... maybe you are trying to stretch before being caged? Or, maybe you need to be "put in your place" wit EXTRA dominance when the time comes and you're being a bit of an uppity bottom (or "smart assed masochist")?

Have you felt dominant towards anyone else before, or is this some kind of "leaking" and redirecting of sexual energy because of increasing the stakes in your chastity game?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice