Training my pet

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress B, Mar 20, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I have now reached a point in my training of pet to believe it is time to step up his progression into a more feminine state. It is my opinion that when a male sub gives complete control of his sexual urges to his Mistress, it is only a matter of time until a progression towards a more feminine state of mind will naturally happen.
    He is already completely shaven of his body hair from the neck down and I now intend to introduce him to lingerie and dresses. He is not in complete agreement with me on this but I will introduce it only at home and gradually I think he will come to enjoy it. I will certainly enjoy seeing him carrying out his household chores in pretty skirts and panties.
    I have bought two little skirts which I think will suit his small frame. One is a grey schoolgirl short skirt and the other an ultra short tartan mini which will display pretty lace knickers.
    I am in no hurry to make these changes to his lifestyle but eventually I hope he will be happy to accompany me on visits to my lady-friends who share my views and ways.

petevans, Stephie, dwtJulia and 2 others like this.
  2. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like he is going to be being trained well.

3. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    We are all different but I would intensely dislike being persuaded to wear feminine clothes, and I understand why pet is not in complete agreement. Even in private it would be bad enough, but to appear dressed like this in front of others would be unthinkable to me. Why not let him do his household chores just wearing his CB and nothing else-but you might have to turn the heating up a bit!

4. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    curtsey Mistress B
    make him clean the house naked just in his chastity device, and after some time give him the choice, still naked or panties too
    cover the device when cleaning and after awhile maybe he even want too cover his panties with a skirt.
    jane.

petevans likes this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    windrush, I do not know your circumstances, but as you appear to be looking for a keyholder I can only assume you are quite submissive. I may be totally wrong about this.

Indeed, pet will be embarrassed and humiliated to be paraded in front of my ladyfriends. This is a vital part of his training. but the embarrasment will soon fade as he becomes used to it.
    I would have thought that most submissive males would be in Heaven to serve and wait on a group of dominant ladies of various ages.

petevans, Mistressesboy and sirius like this.
  6. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress B, I was merely expressing my own opinion, if You can persuade Pet to overcome embarrassment and enjoy this experience You will have succeeded.

7. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Mistress B you are right,it would be heaven.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress B, I understand your wish to have a play-girl :)

I have met men with very different attitudes to ladies clothes... some want to be female, some want to dress female, some want to wear frilly, some want to wear every-day stuff... some never want to wear it EVER!

And Dominant Females vary just as much, some hate men in dresses, some love them.

Personally I'd love a pretty sissy maid to serve at parties, I'd love a dress up doll to play with (I played this out with a client recently and we had a BALL!) but I'm not really into having my pet dress up as a female on a daily basis.

It's great fun on many levels. For those that hate it, it's a punishment, for those that love it, it's a treat. :character0100:

9. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Your assessment is correct.

There is a BDSM and fetish quality to feminizaton: being stimulated by the clothing, being psychologically immasculated, and the bondage element of being a male enfemme -- unable to walk normally (shoes), unable to go out in public (unless you can pass) along with the danger of being discovered (outed.)

So, there are elements of danger, entrapment, helplessness, awkwardness, physical excitement, and surrender to the abnormal and taboo behavior itself. Like chastity, you are "stuck." Like chastity, you are "excited." Like chastity you are surrendering to a desire that offers a kind of constant excitement, sometimes low level sometimes high level. Like chastity being enfemme challenges the mind, ego, and body. Like chastity, feminization often involves power exchange.

The chastity discipline can remind you that you might be feminized, and the feminization then reminds you of your chastity. Instead of being penetrated with a butt plug, also a constant reminder of chastity and power exchange, one is instead "wrapped," "covered," and "heeled." One is reminded of one's status on the outside, same as wearing a collar.

Chastity, although constant, is hidden. Dressing on the other hand is open, out there, public -- it has a way of outing the chastity and bringing it to the surface.

Dressing also teases, as when dressed the male wants to stroke and ejaculate but is not allowed to b/c of the power exchange with his Mistress.

Chastity is passive. Don't stroke without permission, don't ejaculate without supervision.

Dressing is participatory and active, one must affirmatively put stockings, hose, and other "high maintenance" clothing on, and the process has a way of activating chastity, because it takes extra discipline to exercise restraint, and the dressed male is unable to ignore the power exchange with his Mistress who sets the chastity and dressing rules.

There is an agony to dressing and not touching. There is an agony to dressing and not ejaculating. There is a helplessness to dressing that comes from the need to do it and the awkwardness of being male while doing it.

Both dressing and chastity are forms of psychological bondage. Each is also a form of physical bondage. Chastity is a surrender of self. Dressing is a surrender of self. Surrender is agony, frustration, and excitement. In each project the submissive is incomplete, the male unable to transform into a female, and the penis unable to ejaculate into orgasm.

It has been my experience that women often don't see these connections and see only the selfish, often oafish male who is a fetishist they don't appreciate. But, dressing cuts well into chastity, BDSM, and power exchange when used and employed in the right way.

Unlike straight fetishism, dressing does not have to be an end in and of itself, rather it can be an effective tool for power exchange and chastity discipline in a relationship.

Stephie and Mistressesboy like this.
  10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you "her dividend" for such a well written insight into a submissive males persona. It has enlightened me to the mindset of my pet.
    I have been surprised by how quickly she has taken to her new role.

I will update on her training with further postings.

11. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    x
    Mistress is again overseeing all of my posts, and I am commanded to be brief.

My own feelings on being feminized are:

As I suspect most cuckolds and sissy maids are, I am 100% heterosexual, but lack the masculinity to sexually satisfy a woman. I am in no way gay or bisexual. I never fantasized about cross dressing as sexually arousing. The pinnacle of my sexual aspirations were to be tied up and used as a sex object or plaything, preferably by a woman wearing latex or leather. The helplessness removed all the fear and responsibility of pleasing a woman, and I was free to let myself go, enjoying orgasms like I never thought possible.

For various reasons, including the fact that it would only be fair if the woman providing me with such relief also deserved to be sexually satisfied, I began to include images of my fantasy woman (usually my wife), making love to other men while I helplessly watched, awaiting my sexual satisfaction. It got to the point where even in my fantasies I could not orgasm unless my partner did first.

When my fantasies became reality, and my wife became my mistress, she introduced so many things into our relationship that I did not want or particularly like, including dressing me as a woman. Actually I looked much more like a clown than a woman. I hated it. It was humiliating. But the humiliation was strangely satisfying. After I quit my job and became her full time servant, I was dressed (scantily, so my CB6000s would be visible) as a maid or woman almost 24/7. I can count on one hand the number of times I have worn mens clothes in the last three years (nearly).

I don't like being dressed as a woman. I do not receive sexual satisfaction from the wearing of women's clothes. But the thought that being dressed as a woman makes Mistress happy, the symbolism that looking like a eunuch is a reflection of the absolute control I have freely given Mistress over me, the daily reminder that she dominates and decides every aspect of my life, fills me with love. Whatever I am, I am Hers. Nothing could make me happier. Whatever she demands of me I am happy to give.

x

Helena likes this.
  12. qntal

qntal Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Wow...just wow!

Mistressesboy likes this.
  13. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Contrary to Windrush, i would (and do) enjoy dressing up enfemme. I can't pass, and don't try, but love the rush of going out in public. My Wife an I ofter go into hte city to Crossdrressing friendly bars & pubs and make a night of it. Way scarey the first time, but it is loads of fun for both of us. Pet will probably resist this, but give it a try. If it comes out well, you will have made good progress.

Pet should NOT be dressed in some cliche outfit like a french maid or schoolgirl, rather something like what I wore a few weeks ago. Starched, pleated blouse with a circle pin, corset, gray A-line skirt just above the knees, seamed stockings and 4" pumps. Sort of a "Gibson Girl" outfit. Wore my bullet bra to complete the 60's look. Had a great time and was complimented several times on the Period Look.

-Midnight

14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    schoollskirt10.jpg Thankyou midnight, but I think my pet looks very pretty in her short school skirt. Perhaps not suitable in a city bar/pub, but nice to see at home or a friends house.

Stephie likes this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    [attachment=3002:dildo2.jpg]I am very pleased at how jemima is developing into a perfect sissymaid. As I reported in my last blog, I am currently training her in her bedroom duties as my playgirl.
    I recently purchased a double dildo strap-on, which I tried out with her a week or two ago. I was a little disappointed because of her constant moving about. I therefore decided to try it this time with her in restraints.
    Before the session began, she had a nice cleansing enema and I applied some exotic smelling body lotion to her skin. I left her to put on her make-up and wig and had her dress in her pretty black corset and stockings. She looked delightful.
    I led her into my bedroom and she dutifully dropped to her knees before me and gazed up whilst slowly licking the large strap-on dildo. As she took it into her mouth, her pretty painted lips stretched wide and left lipstick on the black rubber shaft. I could see her gagging a little as she did her best to deepthroat the dildo.
    I guided her to my bed and told her to kneel on all fours. Binding her wrists together, I brought her arms through her thighs and secured her bound wrists to her ankles. In this position, her bottom poked up provocativly. To add a finishing touch, I secured a penis gag to her mouth.
    It was a little tight trying to enter her, but the pressure on my inner dildo brought me great pleasure. After a little while she seemed to relax more and was able to accommodate the entire shaft. Pumping away, the inner dildo inside my pussy was really turning me on and the action became more and more frenzied. I noticed that jemima was leaking from her little cage, encouraging more to pound her tight sissyhole.
    I am not sure how long the session lasted, but by the end of it, I was covered in a sheen of perspiration. I removed jemima's gag and left my strap-on under her face telling her to lick my juices off the inner dildo. Leaving her restrained I took a long soak in my bath.
    I returned to my bedroom and released jemima, telling her to clean herself in my bath water.
    She can certainly now say that she is no longer a sissy virgin.

Mistress B.

Attached Files:

16. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    I too, thought that Her Dividend's comment was insightful, especially when he wrote
    For me, this captures the essence of submission. Both chastity and dressing are quite real--there are losses or give aways involved in each, limitations that offer up "power" to the Mistress or keyholder; in the case of long-term chastity, life change, and in the case of dressing, limitations just like bondage for the time in question, time that can be intensified by excursions into the real world.

Thanks for the thoughtful reflection!

17. Tina in training

Local Time:

I have been meditating on your words since I first read them. They have helped me much in accepting my "forced feminization." Looking on chastity and forced feminization as forms of psychological bondage softens my resistance against them each time I think about what you wrote. Thank you for your guidance on my journey.

Please note: I'm not saying I want to be a woman or a cross-dresser (I definitely don't), but I am opening to the idea of being the woman mistress wants me to be, solely for the joy of pleasing her. But I now see my cock cage and female attire are the invisible chains that keep me always enslaved to her.

x

18. lockedup808

lockedup808 Living life looking through a rose colored chastit

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    I was in much of a similar situation with my first dominant.
    In addition to my cage, I was to wear leotards or bodysuits under my clothes. At home it was naked and chastity, or leotard and chastity (with an occasional day in a tulle skirt/tutu when she had a friend over). At first I hated it, but soon I felt like she was hugging me whenever I had a leotard on, I felt like she was with me besides just having the key to my chastity.

I would go to work, I would go to the gym, and all the time, it felt like she was there. It was not hard to hide.

After I started growing more comfortable, she would have me wear turtleneck bodysuits in the wintertime just like a regular turtleneck. I do not think I ever got a sideways look, but I was always a little nervous. It was kind of thrilling at that point.

Some people have had similar experiences with panties, or perhaps full dress up.

The bottom line is that whenever I am blessed enough to have a dominant woman pay enough attention to me to care what I wear... wow, I feel lucky.

!!

19. Tina in training

Local Time:

What a wonderful discription of the remarkable intimacy of dominance and submission!

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice