Howdy peeps

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by icarus_101, Jun 4, 2008.

1. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Oh boy, I hate these "introductions"... ( deep breath )

Okay, here we go.

I'm 40 something but look a lot younger. 23.5/7 crossdresser and not surprisingly, live alone.
    I say 23.5 because I'm not a flag waving TV and refrain from shoving my habit in others faces, but nor do I panic about going out dressed.

I am submissive but not wishy washy... tend not to be the 'sissy maid' stereotype - when I am maiding, it's serious maiding... there is work to be done and I do it well.
    Yes, i know how to iron, use a washing machine and actually I'm a damn fine cook.
    So forget the image of drag queen or sissy maid and think more along the line of best girlfriend or sister... as long as they always wear skirts - lol

As i said, I am submissive but do not throw it about. I long to serve someone but it is the person that is important, not the serving. Mental and emotional interaction and compatibility is so important to me, I do not 'play'.... not that I have ever been asked ( lol )

I do love chastity on so many levels - firstly the gift to my mistress ( apply on a postcard - lol ), the knowledge she has ultimate control and I am at the mercy of her whimes; but let's not forget the constant physical reminder she is in control.
    I am about to migrate to a nice steel belt but first I would want to get a key holder... simply because it seems right.

I also love bondage, rubber and had started training as a pony girl.
    If the idea of locking someone in a wooden box, perching on top of it and giggling while you read a book for a couple of hours, is appealing... let's talk... he he

Well, I guess that is about it except to say I'm not actively looking for anyone, just love to chat with people and if something grows, brilliant, if not, equally good. So if ever near East Anglia, UK say 'Hi', have a coffee and a piece of home made chocolate cake... you won't regret it.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome we are very pleased to have you here.

That's a beautiful introduction. :smile:

3. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Back after a long absence.

Been out there, seeing the world.

Been getting into the Babygirl age play and also been to Saudi Arabia which added a lot to my view of the world.

Anyway, back now and still into being locked up by someone and not knowing when / if I will be ever be released.
    Especially if added to the babygirl play / and / or ... * blushes *

anyway, it's all in my profile.

Oh, since then, have totally got into Anime so ickle school girl outfits are in there somehwre... * blushes *

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Welcome back :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice