Anyone ever heard of this? (plastic full belt)

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by PuellaPurpurea, Mar 6, 2012.

1. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    My current master (same boyfriend as before <3) came across this:

http://www.water-hole.com/chastitybelt.html

Seems like it hasn't been updated in a while, but it is still connected to a sales site. As switches, we're interested in both the male and female versions. Note that yes, it is plastic and thus lower security, but neither of us have any intention of cutting a belt just because of that. We trust each other, and our funds are low enough as it is.

If you have used this or something like it before, do you have any recommendations? Perhaps more importantly, would a DIY of this style be feasible? It sounds like it would be easier to make one of these than a metal belt, and it would presumably be cheaper than buying the ready-made belt listed above. Any tips, tutorials, warnings, etc.?

Thanks a ton,
    Puella

2. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    got that...

wore it a while and binned it.

It's complete cr*p

3. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I have been watching this site for about 18 months. I thought it might be an alternative to the CB-3000 for travel. However, the actual belt has not been available and doesn't seem likely to ever be. Just my luck, I ordered a williamjones belt,spent six months chasing it and finally they close down, with my money. Be careful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice