Absolute (but temporary) chastity: is it possible?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pickle, Mar 22, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. pickle

pickle Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    For the tl,dr crowd: Is there a way to prevent not only orgasms, but erections completely? The only requirement is that it is temporary! I don't want to be a eunuch for life.

For the rest of you: I am a university student who is trying to get into a prestigious post-bac program. And for me, nothing is more distracting than trying to do some research and coming across something that excites the boys. I have a powerful sense of curiosity and a weak will, so when I come across something I haven't seen before, I have to do some research on it. Things get hard pretty fast... And I'm sure you know what happens after that.

To put it in the simplest terms, I am sick and tired of being a slave to the most primitive part of me.

But I don't want this to be permanent. I kinda want to have kids a few years down the road. (Just not any time soon.)

So is there a way to prevent erections from starting in the first place?

I have tried the devices commonly discussed on these forums. CB6000 and Birdlocked. The problem is these do not stop erections from starting (and yes, it is possible to cum in them. I know.) But more importantly, I can't wear them for extended periods because the ring irritates my skin. I have tried lotions and such, but that only delays the problem, doesn't fix it.

I have looked into chemical castration, but I am hesitant about the side effects. And I know if I bring it up with my doc they'll be like :confused0068: .

Am I missing something? Does anyone here have experience with this?

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    So far you've only looked at plastic and silicone devices. Metal might be the way to go for you.

Perhaps try a metal cock ring and see if that irritates your skin. They are much smoother, and a lot of people have a higher success rate.

Custom built also means a tight fitting shaft, designed to help prevent erections.

I'm not sure on the chemical or medical fronts... maybe someone else can help.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I will just chime in here and say that, for me, chastity play is an aphrodisiac. I find myself MORE aroused, and thinking about sex MORE often when I'm wearing my device. You may find that wearing a chastity device as the reverse effect on you. You may find it even harder to concentrate and be productive.

Honestly, when I need to be productive, rubbing one out is the quickest way to get myself out of that headspace and back to reality.

mikecb

4. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with mikecb. Everybody is different though. I guess it's a matter of whether the perceived problem is thinking about sex all the time, or chronically masturbating just because it feels good. Either would be distracting when you are trying to get through a grad program, I would think.

5. albert

albert New member

Local Time:
    You are, of course, free and welcome to pursue whatever you think is best for you, but since you asked, let me take your question at face value and put in my two cents.

I think what you're trying to do won't work. It will have exactly the opposite effect from what you say you want.

You're a male of college age, with hormones swimming around your body trying to distract you from whatever else you should be doing. That is, for better or worse, a part of the human condition, and you fight it at your peril.

Under these circumstances, if you lock your penis up, and deny yourself the occasional (or not so occasional) relief, you will likely go from being distracted by sexual urges most of the time to being completely overcome by them every waking (and resting) moment. You will think about sex and orgasms ALL THE TIME. You will look at everyone you see first through the lens of their suitability as a partner (or perhaps keyholder). You won't be able to do anything about it, short of getting yourself unlocked.

Of course, some of us think that sounds like a great deal of fun. (Perhaps you do too).

But if you really want to spend less time being distracted by sex and live a more "balanced" life with time to think about other things, I can think of no better remedy than, as paradoxical as it may sound, having sex from time to time. Find yourself a willing partner and go for it. Or at least masturbate when the urge hits. Really. You won't hurt anyone, and at your age, it's what your body is telling you to do.

But maybe you don't actually want that. Maybe you LIKE the idea of being denied, precisely because you WANT the heightened sense of craving that comes with enforced chastity. If so, welcome!

Just my perspective/reaction.

6. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    I must agree with the opinions above. Once you are locked you will become obsessed with your genitals. The apparatus will be a constant reminder of your repressed sexuality. I was forcibly locked, but like many I learned to enjoy the sense of constant arousal with no hope of release until it pleased my Mistress. Without a keyholder, I'm afraid you'd be unlocking yourself at least once a day, probably more.

7. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    In this case why not just wank really good a few times and enjoy an hour or two or three of no distraction?
    This may in fact work better.

8. pickle

pickle Junior Member

Local Time:
    It has been a while, but I am back with a bit of an update.

First, thanks for the opinions. I have taken some of them to heart, but am still left a little bit disappointed.

I will know if I am accepted to my grad program soon (which is the reason for me returning to this topic). And, at this point, my overactive organs are very very close to effecting my studies. If I am accepted and have to do a thesis, I am worried that my own body will be too distracting for me to focus on my schoolwork.

So, my current thinking is this: If I am accepted, I will find a good sex-health doctor and ask them to prescribe me some antiandrogens (I've heard good things about androcur), so I can concentrate on my studies completely. I will be very careful about dosages and follow all my doctor's instructions.

Any thoughts from the good members of this forum? and how would I go about finding such a doctor near me?

9. Glassweaver

Glassweaver Member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    If you want you could also try antidepressants at a low dose. Seriously, most of them completely kill your sex drive and make you happy as all getout. I should know, I ended up having to take them when I took thermodynamics.

10. atone

atone New member

Local Time:
    I recently had an allergic reaction to something (still not sure what) and was given a massive dose (injected) of the steroid prednisone followed by a little over a week of diminishing doses orally. It totally and completely killed my sex drive almost immediately.

I wouldn't recommend going this route but it was (and still is to an extent) an interesting experience. I was able to spend a week exploring things like my submissive tendencies separate from the sexual component attached to them.

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Try adopting a room full of kids for a month, that should help remove the sex drive for any free time you have left over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice