My Nervous KH

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MelCooley, Mar 14, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    This may be of help to some couples out there who have a nervous keyholder.

My wife and keyholder has only one bit of anxiety about me being in chastity. She gets nervous at the thought of someone discovering this aspect of our life. She loves our private game, but she would be mortified if I got caught in a situation in public that caused somebody to find out about it. Who even knows what that situation would be? An unexpected metal detector? A strip search if my friends and I were to be arrested? Who knows, but it makes her nervous for me to be out there in the world somewhere with the possibility that something might expose our secret.

Does anybody else's wife/KH have these concerns? Shrug? She's more worried about it than I am.

Anyway, this is a solution she came up with that lets her sleep at night. I have a back-up key sealed in an envelope in the glove compartment of my car. She put the key in an envelope, sealed it and drew a picture across the flap on the back of the envelope. (It's a woman's face with menacing eyes and an evil smile...haha.) Then she put a big strip of clear packing tape across the picture and the flap. I can't open that envelope without destroying the picture. Then she took a picture of the drawing with her iPhone and saved it. There is no way I could tear open the envelope, use the key, then re-seal it into a new envelope and redraw the picture. The new picture would never match the old picture. She put the envelope in my glove compartment for emergencies. I suppose I could tear open the envelope and use the key, but I couldn't get away with it. She checks the envelope from time to time and finds it always intact. Of course!

Again, this was her idea. Personally, I don't like the safety net of the key in my glove compartment. I try to forget it's there. I prefer the TOTAL helplessness of having no access to any key of any kind. But she breathes easier knowing it's there, "just in case." So, if that's what she wants, okay that's what we'll do. A little extra fun: I told her to send the photo she took of the drawing of her "mean face" to my phone. I use this as a photo tag now that appears whenever she calls. Har!

Maybe you, too, have a nervous keyholder. If this helps her relax, great!

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    I think she should have more anxiety about you being arrested and strip searched. What nasty thing were you doing? I have found that I'm a much better, more attentive driver and generally nicer to everyone while I'm locked up. The last thing I want is to be setting in the back of a police care knowing I'm going to have some explaining to do. Sometimes a take a spare Emerency Key sealed somewhat like yours, sometimes I pack my purse and forget it at home. Beside's being dressed as a woman is much more fearful than wearing the belt. But with both, Oh, My!!!
    My wife just says for me to tell them I wear it because she wants me too. Or requires me too, I decided

Nothing to worry about if you an nice, polite, person, Missy wishing she was, Tanya.

3. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Haha, Tanya...I'm not doing ANYTHING that would get me arrested and strip searched...not yet anyway. And I know what you mean about being a careful driver. I don't want to wake up in a hospital with all of the doctors and nurses whispering about me.

I was just speculating on what kind of situation she could possibly be worried about. The "strip search" remark was was the only thing I could think of.

Actually, I DID have a scare last year when I went to a client's office and didn't realize they had a metal detector in the lobby. It was a severely high-security micro-electronics company with an intense securty check-in desk. I'm talking an airport style metal detector manned by off-duty cops. Extremely fortunate, near-miraculous circumstance saved me at the last possible second from having to go through the scanner. In addition to being somewhat embarrassing, I probably would've lost that client...just knowing what I know about them, they wouldn't have been amused. And those cops were not screwing around, either. They looked bored and were just DYING for something interesting to happen. Whew!...

4. qntal

qntal Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I think it is a great way to ease her senses. My Mistress bought a keysafe with a combination lock. In there is an envelope sealed with sealing-wax. Only She and a friend of ours has the combination of the lock so I can call/chat/sms in an emergency. A great way for extra security and there is no way for me to get to the key, Very exciting for me :)

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    I think most sensible people have these kind of concerns :)

After all, our private lives should not have any impact on unsuspecting vanillas, or threaten our jobs.

It sounds like you have found a happy medium.

I'm a great believer in the chastee having an emergency key, and I know others are totally against it.

Always look for what works for you, as a couple :)

6. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    We did something similar that had an unexpected twist.

I play football weekly and doubt at any point I would be confident to do so locked. A ball in the groin is painful enough and I wouldn't like to think what would happen adding a cage to the mix. I negotiated with my keyholder to carry a key with me and I would unlock at the last possible moment.

To ensure I didn't use the key before hand it was sealed with a signature in a way that once opened the signature would be destroyed. I would send a picture message from my phone showing the key had not been removed (and therefore) used and the signature was still intact.

I took the picture and 'Mistress' was still clearly visible, showing no tampering had occurred. ;)

Just as I was in the process of creating the message to send to her I received a call from one of my team mates which somehow caused my phone to send the message...to him.

He had the impression that we were kinky before, but this prompted a number of questions from him which I managed answer without 'outing' myself.

7. SirBottom

SirBottom Naga di Kandang

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    We use the system Qntal does. A 6-digit resettable keysafe that I carry with me. If Jalan isn't available, there's a backup mutual friend with a code -- and I'd better have quite an explanation ready if I get the code from the friend!

8. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    My keyholder does not have the same concerns as you. she openly displays the key around her neck for all to see. I asked her what she would say if anybody ever asked about it. She laughed and said she would tell them. For 5 years, the question went unasked until one day a girlfriend of hers asked about the key. she smiled and said it was to my chastity cage. The friend laughed and said, "yeah right". My wife told her " you asked and I told you". about a week later, my the friend was at our house and was kidding with me saying my wife said I wore a chastity cage. I looked at my wife and she told me, "she doesn't believe me, show her:. I stood si;ent for a few moments and she looked at me and said, "did I just tell you to do something". I obediently lowered my jeans and put my cage and myself on display. The friend was amazed at the sight and had a hundred questions. My wife explained our relationship and requested the friend share our secret which she agreed to. That was 2 years ago and as far as we know, the friend has never said a word. she does like to kid me about it when she is over and my wife has taken to have me serve them, naked of course, whenever she is here. My wife's attitude has changed to "why should I be concerned if someone finds out I am your keyholder? I have nothing to be embarrased about" Personally, I don't relish the idea of it becoming public knowledge, but know it wouldn't kill me if it ever did.

MistressMagick likes this.
  9. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    qntal and SirBottom, that is a perfect solution...access to the key but still impossible without her help. I did suggest that to her at one point, but she was still worried that I'd need the key and she would be away from her phone. Oh, well...this works for her...so be it.

10. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Oops! I can imagine me doing something like that. That's a good reminder to us all to be careful. One time, my wife was gone overnight, and I used my free time to give the house a thorough cleaning, top to bottom. Every 30 minutes or so, I would send her phone a new picutre of another clean room or a sparkling clean kitchen floor or a fully re-organized, tidy linen closet. She was enjoying that slide show, but a couple of days later, our daughter was playing a game on my wife's phone and she asked, "Why do you have all of these pictures of our house on your phone?" My wife said that an out-of-town friend had never visited us here and wanted to see what our house looked like." (gulp) Fortunately, I didn't add any text messages to those pictures...you can only imagine how THOSE might've sounded!

11. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Haha...and you're suggesting that I'm "sensible people?"

By the way, my sincere condolenses to you and your family. Thank you for the time and effort you devote to this website, even during times of personal difficulty. Or maybe that is exactly the kind of distraction that could help you weather such an emotional time.

Best of everything,
    Mel C.

12. Sharon

Sharon Junior Member

Local Time:
    I haven't made posts here because my husband and myself are very private with the male chastity thing but I think a legitimate excuse or reason that the device is there (he's wearing it) is that things like piercing, etc. are found everywhere it seems. I mean, people wear wedding rings as a sign of commitment and men are circumcised so what's the deal with a chastity device? It's a sign of commitment. I personally find someone with peirced lips, tongues, and eye brows more odd than a man with a well made chastity device on his penis. Sharon

13. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Miss Sharon,
    I like your take on the subject! there are much worse kinds of "lifestyle's" that people live. Right now only the people here, adn one very close friend know of our lifestyle choice.

Miss Tanya,
    We have used a sealed key, back before we got serious about it. Right now I don't have access to a key without asking the wife. I do know where the key is kept, but would not even consider using it without her permission. I have had to call her and ask once, due to an "escapee" issue that I couldn't get back in place without unlocking. That said, during hunting season I will probably have a key with meso I can adjust and clean when needed, due to the increased exertion and being geographically separated from her. Permission will still be asked, and she will be notified as soon as things are back in place.

14. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Sharon I agree to each their own also if I had to I could get tools from the garage an cut my device off w a little time

15. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Hey all, interesting topic. Myself and my key holder are actually in different countries at the moment and the system we have found, that's working very well I might add, is a number combo padlock. When she let's me out to clean or play, or if I need to for whatever reason, she simply tells me the 3 digit code. When it comes to lock up time, we video call on Skype, I press the reset button, look away and spin the numbers. Holding the padlock up to the camera, I show her, she makes a mental note (hopefully she writes it down later) then I lock him up and mix up the numbers.

I've attached a pic of the lock.

[​IMG]

16. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    not a bad system!

17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Where did you purchase the padlock, I assume the code must be able to be reset.

18. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    I actually got it in a gift box that was full of random articles/gifts form various companies for Christmas.

And yes it can be reset, but only of course if it is on the current set code, pressing the reset button when its not will obviously not reset it.

19. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    hey cool i i have the same method works like charm:D i just bought the lock online resettable combination lock google is your best friend ;) skype and webcam do the trick quit nicely

20. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I wouldn't be happy with a 3 digit padlock. Far too easy to try all 1000 codes. Roughly 10 mins, I'd say.

One thing I envy some of you in this thread is the friend with the spare key. I find the idea of a collusion to keep me locked up very exciting. Do your friends know what the key is for?

One idea I've played with, is the friend having the only key and my g/f (who is a reluctant keyholder) having to ask her for it. The friend I have in mind would certainly give her a hard time for asking! And having succeeded in changing her mind, would certainly ring me up to tease me mercilessly.

Two things stop this happening in reality. My g/f is a private person and would not relate to the game at all. And the friend has started going out with my brother - and there are limits to brotherly love!

21. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    yeah 3 digits is to few i agree im looking for a more secure option too but this was a first "see what i can come up with" attempt :p seeing i dont know a KH personal with exchanging real keys but have experimented online a bit with it and this methods works but yes it has some security problems so far

22. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    My emergency key is kept in my wallet. We wrap it in multiple layers of masking tape and she signs it across the seam where the top two layers of tape meet, then it goes into a little Ziploc type bag so the ink doesn't wear off. She randomly checks to see that it hasn't been tampered with.

There's no agreement in place as to what will happen if it's opened, but I've been tempted to do so a few times, just to see what happens.

23. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes you could go through a thousand combinations but why would you? The lock is just a deterrent, no chastity device is 100% secure if the wearer wants to get out they will. The point is you shouldn't want to. It's not just up to the key holder to in force your chastity, it's also up to the wearer. You have to honour your denial, after all if you don't your not just cheating her (or him!) your also cheating yourself.

24. frisianm

holland
    Local Time:
    or try a warranty sticker on the lock wich will brake if you open it and receive punishment X then though dont know if the warranty stickers that break on contact are waterproof :p

25. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    yes jessicas boy is correct, chastity is for both parties involved......you honor your Miss or Master while you are in chastity....so why break the honor

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice