Hubby's New CB

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dark_Willow, Mar 10, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Dark_Willow

Dark_Willow Don't worry, puppy. Willow's gonna make you bark.

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    We just purchased out first CB, a CB-6000. Right now, he's getting used to it so he can't be wearing it all the time. We have ordered another one, a cheaper leather one, that is all one connected device and I believe the strap that goes around the testicles is simply a belt that can be wrapped around and the penis piece is a metal piece that has openings but is essentially a cage. I'm hoping it's easier to put on and keep on. Hopefully, no pinching, no bruising. Of course the drawback I suppose is it's not as secure and, being leather, would have to be unlocked for shower time. But it's the idea of him being in a chastity device, not whether he could get out of it if he really wanted to. He already finds it addictive. The new one will be here by mid to late next week.

I'm not one to describe personal things but this is pretty mild. Right now, he's kneeling by the chair as I type. His idea, not mine. He knows what board I'm on. He knows I'm talking about him. He's nekkid while I'm fully clothed. He's just ending Day 9 of denial and a couple of days on and off in the device though he's hurting too bad to put it on right now. And he's like a puppy. Washed the dishes even when I said I would. Had to stop him from doing the laundry because I don't want that mess. :) And he's like, "Refresh your drink, Mistress? Fetch you a refill, Goddess?" and I'm like, "I've only taken two swallows since you asked me that last. And can I type two sentences without having my train of thought broken?" And he's all, "Sorry, Mistress. Want me to be your chair, Mistress?" "Er, not right now. Good boy. Just be seen and not heard."

Oh my god. I love it but it's funny.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Make you think, why on earth did I wait this long to lock him up, doesn't it!!

Missy Tanya

3. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    What a fun image that scene is to imagine, DW. Okay, so now what we all want is to see you in the chat room, knowing that you're chatting with us while keeping your toes warm in his mouth.

4. Nicecouple

Nicecouple Member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Brill.I would love my girl to come on here.I dare not tell her i am on a Forum.I don't want to frighten her off.Just texted her,cb on or off?
    Her reply on please..Looks like we are getting there.I love her.Just clicked the lock shut on my cb.My padding on the cb6000 worked.

5. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    Update here. He has said that the ultimate dream would be if he really could not take it off as long as it was comfortable to wear although I suspect that's the fantasy talking and it would be his ultimate nightmare if he really could never take it off.

Right now, the problem is he is, well, a little bruised. Not so you could see it without looking really close but let's just say that Mr. Head just does not want to go into the funnel and have any pressure on it right now. It's just too sensitive. :) He's fine as long as he doesn't try to put it on which is why I'm joking about it. He tried twice last night and as soon as that part touched the cage, he just couldn't do it. I forbade him trying again today. We are waiting for the other device to arrive.

He thinks it might have been better had he not put it on and off again several times as that really just increased the problems but we just got it and really needed to remove it often and make sure everything was okay.

This is Day 10 for him. Day 10-14 is usually when it gets really intense for him and he starts really wanting relief. It's been speeded up this time because of the CB. But I think it enhances it for him too. He wants to get back into it and although he's hurting as much or more than normal for Day 10, he is so totally in puppy mode and he already knows that from now on, he gets relief when I say he gets relief with no trying to change my mind once I've decided. We set down and agreed to this.

He says that he would actually be disappointed if I suddenly ordered that he would get relief right now or if I gave in and granted it if he started asking. He knows how long it is going to be roughly and he is accepting it like never before and I know the CB has a lot to do with that.

6. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun exploring this new adventure together. Wonderful!

7. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    Yes indeed. We just did his body shaving, not the first one ever but I intend it to be permanent this time and he is more submissve and attentive than ever, all oiled and sexy at my feet. LOL. I called him my "hubbypet" a couple of times and now he wants me to do that all the time in private which I won't do all the time but he's so cute about it. It's cute but "Thank Goddess for Monday" when I'll not have to feel like I'm in a house with a constant servant following me around for a day.

8. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    Body shaving? Now THAT'S a commitment! How much? All of it? Sounds like a pretty serious stubble-managemenet project. How about Nair? The stubble isn't as severe. I am sorry to report that I have a "back hair situation," but I get it waxed every two or three months. NOT for the faint of heart!

9. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    All of it. Pubes, testicles, chest, stomach, back, legs, upper arms, everything below the neck except the forearms. We don't do that because it would show at work and elsewhere that would not be appropriate. And yes, it's a serious commitment because he naturally has lots of body hair. But I want him this way and he says that it really feels very sensual even though he says sometimes there's an embarrassment factor at work if he starts consciously thinking about the fact that he's smooth. But of course he's covered there and he'll quickly get used to it. It changes the kinds of clothes he wants to wear too, makes him pay attention to which shirt and trousers he's going to wear. His favorite shirt isn't his favorite shirt already and he finds it more comfy to just not have anything touching him which is nice at home. He looks even nicer and he's smooth and wonderful to the touch for me. The better to tease him.

Speaking of which, we got him back into the CB and seeing as how putting it on is the major thing that caused problems and he seems now to have adapted nicely to the ring, unless something goes wrong, its staying on for quite a while or at least until the other CB arrives either mid-next week or at latest the next Monday. If the other looks to be much easier, we'll switch otherwise as stated, this stays on unless problems occur. He looks so good in it now that he's all nice and shaved.

10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Things look like they are progressing nicely. Don't worry about the tenderness of his penis head, that will soon settle down.
    Wish you well.

[​IMG]

11. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    Hubbypet just headed off for work.

He has been in the CB since about noon Saturday and this is about 5 on Monday morning.

Had to take the CB off of him for a few minutes this morning, not because of pain but because the skin covered by the ring was just itching more and more.

After last time, we were both sure that, once it was taken off, the tenderness of the penis head would require it stay off at least 24 hours once removed. So we were both reluctant to remove it, him more reluctant than me.

So we did a proper cleaning of him and of the device, did some prep with a lubricant this time and he put it back on with almost no trouble and I locked it. Then, because it felt too easy, he tested it. He pulled it off right over his balls with minimal difficulty.

Yes, he was definitely adapting. So we went to the second largest ring. With little difficulty, we got it back on or, I should say, he got it back on. He knows when it's pinching. :)

Now he's nice and secure again. Total time out of it: 20 minutes. Total time to put it back on, take it off and put it back on again: 10 minutes. Awesome.

We're getting to be veterans at this. We even have our own minor innovations already.

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Glad to hear things are going well, though sad to hear that you're discovering the problem with captive ball devices.

If you get serious about security, you may have to start reading the threads on PA piercings :confused0068:

Best of luck!
    mikecb

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    When he's settled in you might want to upgrade to something metal....some really good secure devices there...LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice