new couple

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by i'montop_she'sthesub, Oct 31, 2008.

1. i'montop_she'sthesub

i'montop_she'sthesub looking for female slave

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    hello we r a couple that is not new to the bdsm scene by any means however due to the closed mindedness of previous relationships we are both highly inexperienced and are looking to learn more

I am male 5'11" approx 300lbs and i am predominantly a top with sub tendencies on extremely rare occasion

She is 5'7" approx 240 lbs and she is 98% sub

Our primary interests are: Female Chastity, Rope bondage, Leather, Corsets, Steel Bondage and alot of other stuff i cannot think of right now (hey its 630 am here) if anybody is interested in helping to expand our knowledge or would like to know more about us please feel free to contact us

thanks and have a Safe and Fun time

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Welcome to the site! This is a different dynamic, I am not sure if we have any more male tops and female bottoms here, it will be interesting hearing of your interests and experiences. Does your female get online?? I would be interested in chatting with her, I have given some thought into a female sub in the past, just curiosity at this point. (I do so love My males) I would think that females may be a bit more complicated, after all, males......well we all know where I was headed with that LOL
    Hope you enjoy the site and please enjoy posting about your relationship.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    Welcome new couple - I think your different perspective will be very helpful here - looking forward to hearing about you.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Welcome to the site, and as has already been explained, do not worry that your dynamic is "different".

I was a submissive, then a reluctant Domme! Now I'm somewhere in between but fully intend to get my Princess Crown firmly back in place and my pet back on his knees.

Please jump in, and don't feel that this is a site exclusively for Male Chastity... that's where it started, and who knows where its going!? :animal0008:

5. FantMstr

FantMstr Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Welcome

First a warm welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I wish you luck in sorting it all out. It isn't easy, but in my experience very worthwhile.

I do have a question, which you may not really know the answer to yet. If you had to select a prime interest, would it be the BDSM or the chastity? You don't have to answer me, but you definitely should think about it for yourselves. And the answer may be "we don't know."

Next, PLEASE, know that there is no ONE right way. A lot of wrong ones, but no ONE right one. You two must build YOUR relationship between you. And what works for you does not have to work for anyone else. Lots of intercourse, in its other four letter meaning - TALK.

Good luck, welcome enjoy.

Fantasy_Mstr

6. i'montop_she'sthesub

i'montop_she'sthesub looking for female slave

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    first off let me say thanks for the warm welcomes my female does get online a bit she was actually asleep when i found the site but told her about it the following morning

as far as the primary interest between bdsm and chastity it is actually primarily bondage and chastity(she is not really to much into pain.... yet) and it is a bit of a toss up as to which is a stronger interest in fact i just got done reading jay weismans "erotic bondage handbook" and to my delight found alot of really devious ideas to use on my sub not to mention a whole new perspective to have when i walk thru the door of the local hardware store:anim_46:

but anyways here is my sub to tell ya'll a bit about herself and her interests. hello all! thanks for the welcomes. I am a fairly simple person, I have always been interested in chastity belts ever since robin hood men in tights, I know cheezy right. beyond that I prefer to be tied up and taken advantage of,using rope, &/or leather cuffs. I do like certain pain but in "strange" ways to some others, I have 17 tattoo's and wanting more. and also very much enjoy getting my arms waxed, and hot wax in general. I also enjoy the smell and feel of leather, and am very interested in cheek chillers. If our budget allotted I would have an endless supply of liquid latex and other latex clothing. Again we are not to experienced both in past relationships where we didn't exactly "fit in". Also a side note i used to play Janet in Rocky horror picture show for a bit over a year. In regards to the "Different dynamic" in our opinion there is no such thing as "normal" only Average.

7. FantMstr

FantMstr Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    A thought of two

Just a thought or two to share while I am relaxing and enjoying a few idle minutes. There is nothing more "dangerous" for me than a few idle minutes for my mind to wander.

I wonder if you two have ever considered blindfolds. If you have, please check out the "mindfold" (http://www.mindfold.com/). The link is for information only. You can get it in many drugstores and many places on line. It allows the opening of eyes under the mask, is comfortable, and totally black inside. I would not be without the one in my toybag. Blindfolds, if they don't cause the sub to panic, are a wonderful spice to sensual play. Not knowing where or what is coming. It also allows for "mental things". You can cause the sub to wonder if there is someone there, and who, by some simple things like opening doors and inviting some in (there or not?), different shoes, a tape recording of a voice. Then of course the mental unknown of "who is touching or ..... me".

Enjoy,
    FM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice