Steelworxx Chastity Devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by dfs495, Jul 2, 2008.

1. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Does anyone have any experience with these devices and this company?

http://www.steelworxx.de/

I am thinking of switching from plastic to metal.

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    I wore a steeheart2 for a while, like the CBxxxx range they have their issues, In my experience they are not a good device, too heavy, all the issues that you suffer with the plastic stuff (pinching, chaffing, pulling away from the body when erect etcetc) you'll still suffer with this, they are IMHO more hygenic though.....

I moved on to the chastity steel CS500 that was excellent, I'm now moving on to a Neosteel....

The bottom line is there in "no best device" only "the best device for you", it's an expensive and long journey finding whats best for you....given my time over again I'd of gone for a full belt straight away and saved myself a small fortune....

3. jnnyl

jnnyl Someone waiting on the world to change

Local Time:
    I just received the Steelheart and like it. Chastitycuckold is correct about it being a bit heavier. I ordered it with the fixing. That seems to help with the weight a whole lot. I am sure a belt would be more secure...but not really an option for me. I had the CB 6000 and was always a little scared of splitting the seam on it. I don't have any fear of that with this new one.

4. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    I have a Steelworxx Revenge and i love it ("most of the times"). The weight let you now that you are locked up and with a fixing or an external ring at the front (if you have a PA) it works good. You can see photo of it on my profile.
    Good luck with a steel cb...

5. chastisedlion

chastisedlion Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I own a similar style made by a german man, Frank Gerecke called "The Force" with a few customizations:

[​IMG]

As you can see it is a bit heavy, and i would recommend you go with a smaller cock ring as a result. Until i ordered this belt i had always worn 2" cock rings, and so i ordered a 2" for the belt and as you can see it is too loose. When i proposed to my Mistress she bought me a new device:

[​IMG]

As you can see it is seated much better at the base and pullout is prevented by two spiked screws you can see at the base of the shaft.

All in all, i love having a steel belt, nothing like tossing it in the dishwasher to get it nice and clean :)

Enjoy

6. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    LMAO! Throwing the chastity device in the dishwasher, my wife would have a hazmat team doing a detox on the dishwasher, and then buy a new one.
    Cleanliness is one of the reasons I love my cb2000, you can clean it without taking it off.

7. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    Just out of curiosity, who makes your new device?

8. chastisedlion

chastisedlion Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My new device is a custom steelwerks extreme out of Canada, great piece. I used to have a curve and i never really could get it as clean as i want. We have one of the newer Kenmore dishwashers that comes with a "sanitize" setting so its a natural solution with all of our metal toys ;;)

9. Chasted

Chasted bound 4 pleasure

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I am using the steelheart now for a week. It's my first device so I cannot compare it with something else, but I have not problems wearing it and find it comfortable enough for a longer period now.

10. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    Metal over Plastic

I too use a Gerecke which is the Desire, I much prefer this over the CB-3k I was using before as well does the wife. I had a couple of bits added but Frank is able to mod to your needs.

Metal is definitely better though you need to do a lot of research first before you commit as it can be pricey.

Good luck with your choice.

11. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    RE steelworxx.de.

I don't wear their devise, but have dealt with them on some bondage rings. Hmmm. I don't see them offered anymore..??? Too bad. The workmanship was first class, and the price was a fraction of other mfgers.

Anyway, they are good honest folks. Admittedly there is some translation problems, but we worked through that.

Let me ask a question on this thread:

I am thinking about the one called 'Pain'. But I don't have any experience with urethral inserts. I'm fearful of internal damage. Anyone with any advice?

FN

12. Bobbybig

Bobbybig Member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Hello Fred - I bought a stainless steel insert. No matter how much lube, or what kind of lube, I could not get it inserted any more than about 7 or 8 mm. Even then it started sticking to the soft tissue in the urethra. I tried this many times with no luck on getting it all the way in.

It occurred to me that there is no natural lube in the urethra and if it was sticking on the way in, it would surely stick after being inside for any length of time, which could cause damage and pain in trying to get it out.
    Bobbybig

13. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:

Attached Files:

14. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was wondering, if one pees in the Steelworxx Revenge, does the urine flow splatter against the bars on the tip of the cage? Would fitting the penis plug add-on be of any help?
    [​IMG]

Also the explanation of the dimensions are a bit unclear to me:

"The total length inclusive of the ring is 4.331 inch (110mm)."
    Yet it also says:
    "You can choose the overall length between 3.346 inch (85mm) and 5.118 inch (130mm)."
    Or is this another length?
    I measured when flaccid from my pubes, on the top side of my penis: 9 cms. But from the scrotum at the under side it's 7 cms. When erect, add 3 cms. Which length needs to be given?

"The inside diameter of the tube can be selected from the following choices: 1.141 inch (29mm), 1.378 inch (35mm), 1.496 inch (38mm) or 1.732 inch (44mm)."
    When flaccid, my circumference is 11.5 cm = 36 mm diameter, erect is 12.5 cm = 39 cm. What would you recommend?

Many thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice