Piercing Experience - PA

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by abraxas67, Feb 22, 2012.

1. abraxas67

abraxas67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    This is just to share a few things with my piercing experience. I was a little reluctant with a piercing, even so I had a nipple piercing years ago. It was just weired to thing to put a piercing in this area. I thought.

Then during the last year, after some other failures with chastity devices that did not work as expected I was planning on either a looker or ... well all alternatives implied a piercing. Then along came this one video by iltep999 on xtube. It is his only one, so you can find it there. I was stunned. That I think was the moment when I thought, yes, a piercing.

So off I go in January to get my Frenum Piercing after asking Ms Lori whether I could get a device like that (yes ... ) and going to the piercer. Just if you are in the area, southern germany, sin-a-matic. That took me some courage and then all I get is after filling out the form, talking and sitting ready in the chair with my pants down, "no, we can't do it". I had a partial circumcision when I was young and that or maybe from natural reasons did not leave enough tissue for a frenum piercing. Lesson learned, sometimes there are body limits, listen to the pros, my piercer in this case.

So with morale low I left and was pondering. A week later I called and wanted the Prince Albert, PA, piercing. Good that I called, she told me, "you have to measure from the base of the glans to the tip while erect, so we know the size of the jewelry to put in." Lesson learned, ask the pro first, which data they need, because in this I am just a noob.

Measuring, make an appointment, went there. Sitting down in the chair I was pretty nervous. Well this was it. And I HATE needles. I wanted the biggest size available for initial piercing which is 2.4mm or 10 ga, of course because the faster I would be able to go to 8 ga which is the minimum size everyone (Lori and Steelwerxxx at least) offer piercing chastity. Also I read up, that at 8 ga the chances of migration are already minimal. My nightmare, thinking the piercing would slice me like old butter during the night ... well ... nightmares.

So he tells me to relax, we chat while he does the antiseptic thing. I think he went through about 10 pairs of gloves. Very clean and sterile work. And then comes the moment, and it is just a uncomfortable pinch. Longer than I thought, maybe 2 seconds of little pain. Comparing it going to the dentist I would go rather go for more piercings twice a year. Nothing I could not handle. In goes the Circular Barbell 10ga and 20 mm diameter. And then came the not so good part. I went with boxer shorts. Bad idea. Because I got a few bandages around for the bleeding and this would have been much easier in a tight and supporting slip. Lesson learned, tight underwear is not only good for heavy chastity tubes, but also after the initial piercing. But he managed to use some latex glove as support and so I was done. Fine. Fast, easy, not really painful and afterwards not uncomfortable. I was also provided with a spray bottle of antiseptic. And "yes, you can have sex if you use a condom after the bleeding stopped completely". Well fat chance for that ... but whatever floats your boat :lol:

Home and fine. Bleeding stopped fast, Not much the next day. And no fresh blood on the third day.

And then getting used to it. First, I learned to like my tight underwear as it supports better to something you are not used to. The feeling was strange, because I was not used to it. And during the first week I was thinking whether I was getting an infection, but it was just the flesh getting used to a little new friend. After a few days a slight burning sensation that I had initially during peeing went. So all fine. Boxer shorts again ...

Today was now the stretching day, 4-6 weeks after the piercing I was told. Off I go. Same place, same piercer. And it was just done pretty fast. But. But the stretching was actually more uncomfortable than the piercing initially. This stretching needle gave me a dull pain that lastet for a good while, about 20-30 seconds until the pain was gone. But again all professional (as far as I can tell) and fast and feeling secure and comfortable with my "host" ...

Now I am sitting here with my 8 ga PA and I am happy as Larry.

Hope this explains something for people thinking about the PA Piercing. It looks very sexy I think, is very comfortable and healed faster than my nipple piercing.

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    Ok thanks for that.

I am having men done next Friday and looking forward to it now.

I will ask if I can have it done at 8 ga rather than 10 ga. But will accept the advice of the expert.

Looking forward to using the PA5000 as it is designed rather than these ball trap devices.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Young88, you can jump from 10ga to 6 ga in one stretching. Isn't that big of change. But looking at the diameter of a 8ga needle compared to 10ga look huge. But again go with what your piercer recommends. I just ordered my 4ga curved barbell for mine and going from 6ga to 4ga took no stretching, but it's been two years wearing the 6ga.

Good luck and keep it clean, Missy Tanya

4. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I was pierced at 8ga a year ago, it was fine. I recently put in a 6ga jewellery and it went right in.

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you for all your words of wisdom.
    Couple of days to go. My lovely wife has offered to drive me there and home, I guess to make sure I don't chicken out and also if I don't feel the best afterward I don't have a car accident on the way home. Saline dipping morning and night!! What fun

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    The job is done! Was way easier than I thought, the doctor used a local and that was all I felt. It's been 7 hours with only a small amount of bleeding. The first wee was not fun when I had to remove the dressing and the ring moved around. Hope for a good night sleep and get through the next day. The ring size is 8 gauge and quite large due to the head size of my penis according to the doctor. He advised to stretch to a 6 ga as soon as healing is complete to take the pressure of the hole while wearing the PA5000. He measured the piercing using the PA5000 to get it lined up for more comfort. So in conclusion very happy.

7. thaioneon

thaioneon Member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I have had my P.A done about 10 yrs ago. From wear and good amount of use my 8ga went to a 6ga and now finally to a 4ga. If I take the ring out I feel naked. But once the piercing has healed welcome to a world of new sensations, Well that is if and when you have a chance to

8. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Its now been over 2 weeks, There is no discomfort at all, tight underpants are a blessing given the 30mm diameter ring. The piercer has advised not to change the jewellery to a smaller diameter without it being done with a cannula to avoid damage internally. I would like to go smaller diameter and 6 ga before I am locked into the PA5000.

I did see a brilliant modification of a CB6000 for PA on a google group. Basically cut the collar of the tube, drill a hole for the Pa ring and use a locking PA ring. To simple. Apparently very comfortable and very secure.

I will put a photo in the gallery section Chastity Related and entitled Cb6000 Mod For PA.

I will be making the modifications as I have no need for the CB#### I have in my cupboard anymore.

9. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry forgot to give the location of the PA locking ring.

http://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/english/toys-piercings/

10. abraxas67

abraxas67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a warning to others newbies like me. During a short phase we removed the Piercing. That was 4 days long. After this we were not able to get the Piercing in anymore. Had to go to the piercer again and it hurt. It really hurt. Basically it felt like he had to stretch it again from 10ga to 8ga. He recommended not to take the piercing out for too long. No problem with ears, but with the PA a removal for longer time can be problematic. So we will keep a placeholder handy.

11. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Its has been 4 weeks since I was pierced and have now removed the 8 ga ring and fitted the PA5000. It has been locked by my gorgeous wife and keyholder for the past 24 hours.

It was a mind blowing experience sliding the PA5000 pin throughout the hole and out the end.

Wow don't try and get to excited it really hurts, I guess the piercing is being stretched! SO you must control yourself. I am sure this will get better over time.

I will be looking to go up from the 8 ga to the 6 ga in the next couple of weeks as I am sure the PA5000 will stretch the piercing anyway.

The PA5000 locked is a whole different ball game as you realise that without hurting yourself this thing is not coming off without the keys.

12. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Might have gone a bit early! After doing the salt bath this morning I noticed blood from the hole. The PA5000 was unlocked and removed and i have gone back to a ring and await further healing time. Bugger!

13. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4 weeks sounds like a long enough time to let the piercing heal.

Personally when we tried the PA5000 we found that when the penis got erect/unerect it was constantly pulling on the piece that went through the PA hole, which was ripping the skin. The idea of the PA5000 was a good one, but in practice it just didn't work, mainly because of this reason.

14. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Your advice is correct and closer examination revealed the PA hole had been stretched, so I gave it a helping hand and have now stretched to the 6 ga. I will stay with the 6 ga ring for another 4 weeks and then try the PA5000 again. This course of action is a result of previous posts on the PA5000 which is more successful the larger the PA ga and the longer healing time.

If that does not work then maybe its back to looking at another PA based device.

What did you eventually end up with as a solution?

15. tholstro

tholstro Member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Keep in mind that a "healed" PA is not necessarily ready for pressures applied when wearing a PA style chastity device. My PA is 6 years old and I use the 4 gauge hook. It's typically a little tender after a night of nocturnal erections...

16. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I will keep that in mind. But I should not expect bleeding though. So I assume I was not healed completely.

17. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    my P/A is now 6 years old .... i did it my self.. started with 1mm and it is stretched to 12mm .. the ring had to be made slightly oval to get though to the bend of the "arch". it works well with the "arch" and also with the T/V belt ..we add one by one ring ,in the end i had 4 rings which we replaced 2 years ago with one of 12mm .that is enough now..the ring is resting in the pipe of my chastity belt ,the "arch" or the T/V . without the support it would be to heavy ...the ring as such i can not remove anymore ,it is secured by an alan key and the head is made round...reg. gweny
    P/S see how i started !!

Attached Files:

18. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Now been using a 6 ga ring and feels very comfortable for the last couple of weeks.
    The Pa5000 has been locked with the middle 6 ga hook and it feels far more comfortable than when I was using the 8 ga.
    I guess time will tell!

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Takes longer than you might think for the new skin of a healed piercing to have the tenacity to withstand the rigours that may be applied to a pa compard to that say an ear piercing. Especially if the pa is being utilised as a means of anti-pull out. Just the strain imposed by intercourse can be sufficient to cause somplications early on. Have to say I have had a pa over 30 years now use a 6mm thick ring (whatever guage that is) and have not had any problems. Back in pre-internet days info/advice was not so easily obtainable as it is now, nor were anaesthetics available to piercers in the UK at that time, well not legally. Most body piercing back then other than ears you did yourself or had a friend do it. I all did my own ear, nipples and pa piercings, except the ones through my areola which I would not recommend doing yourself without the proper equipment. I wouldn't attempt an ampallang or apradavya myself either or diode as it is not easy to place these well yourself.

Also like anyother piercing despite it's, usually, larger guage a pa will tend to close up over time if there is nothing through it and you may have to restretch it. You can buy stretching horns for that.

I can well understand the 'urgency' that one might feel to begin utilising your pa all I can say is be patient and let the heal toughen up.

20. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    Took me one year before I could wear anything other the ring. Very individual how fast you heal.

21. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Its has not been 3 months since my piercing and now stretched to 4 ga. I wear the PA5000 24/7 and find it very comfortable and very effective.

The PA5000 has suffered a couple of failures which were immediately replaced.

I am now thinking of making my own in stainless steel and using the locking PA ring as security.

If you are using the PA as the anchor for a chastity device then the larger the gauge the more comfortable it is. I am happy with the 4ga and will remain with this size.

22. vickichaste

vickichaste New member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    I got my PA about 5yrs ago (for chastity of course!). I was pierced at 10g and the piercer immediately stretched to 8g. I had read a lot about how the stretch makes things nice and tight to speed up healing and limit blood. I had a small amout of blood for a day or two. It was about 2wks before I dared try out masturbating. The sensation is well ... unique :)

I tried a Lori's device about 4 months after I was pierced, but my anatomy, the weight of the device, etc... made it too painful to be a long-term option. That was totally my fault though - not enough recovery time and poor measurements/choice on my part.

Anywho.. I decided to stretch my PA to 2g over the next 6 months. I then met my current GF, and I almost always had some discomfort with sex. I think part of it was my rush to use and stretch, but my GF is kind of wild woman in bed too. So, after months of "cautious" sex, I just decided to pull the plug on the piercing. I really really wish I hadn't though...

Now over 3yrs later, I still have a very small hole and I can't urinate without covering the hole with a finger or sitting. I think the 2g hole was just too big to fully recover.

So, now... I'm back to wanting to get this piercing re-done (if its even possible to re-pierce through the fistula?). If I'm able to get my piercing re-done succesfully, I'm going to take it slow.... Really really slow. That's the best advice I can give to anyone. Oh and yeah it looks and feels awesome.

The first few weeks walking around feeling it "dangle" is like you have the most awesome secret in your pants lol...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice