Questions from a beginner.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PutMOTK, Feb 15, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. PutMOTK

PutMOTK New member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Hello everyone. First time posting. I recently bought a very basic device to do a simple test run and see if this whole chastity thing was something I might like. I wore it as close to 24/7 as possible for five days, and it was generally a really great experience. It wasn't the most comfortable or practical, but that had a lot to do with the device itself, and could easily be taken care of with a better one. There, were, however, a couple of concerns I had that may not be solved by just getting a better device. I'm currently looking at the jailbird, and I had a few questions about really basic day-to-day things I might encounter if I were to make the switch to 24/7.

Firstly, one of my biggest concerns is urination. I tried valiantly to work out a way to cleanly go to the bathroom without removing the device, but it just didn't work out. I ended up having to completely remove it whenever I had to go to the bathroom. Removing it several times a day would be unacceptable in a more thorough situation. Trying to stay as mature as possible here, how would I pee without making a mess? Typically, there's always a small amount of excess urine that I take care of by gripping my penis and guiding it out, giving it a good shake or two. That wouldn't be an option anymore, and I'm genuinely puzzled thinking about how I might be able to cleanly get that last little bit of urine out.

Secondly, much like the jailbird, the device I tried out had my penis trapped inside the cage while still exposing it to the air. I rather liked this. It seemed to me that it prevented friction on my penis while still still allowing it to get the typical amount of air, and my impression was that it was very quickly making my penis more sensitive. Unfortunately, it also make the skin quite dry. What could I do to prevent that from happening? Lotion? Lubricant? Baby oil?

Third, since the device I used was partially leather, I did not attempt to shower with it on. I have several questions here. How would the jailbird handle to routine of a daily shower over a long period of time? Are there any measures I would need to take in order to assure it stays in prime condition? Also, how would I go about maintaining my genital hygiene without removing it? In my normal routine, direct contact with the genitals is pretty much essential. What adjustments would I need to make in order to be able to clean myself in the shower? What about shaving? My pubic hair is currently rather unkempt, but the last thing I would want if I were to make the switch to 24/7 is a ton of hair messing everything up and getting caught in things. Are there any complications when it comes to shaving pubic hair while wearing a device?

Lastly, is there anything else I may not have considered? Assume I know nothing. The device I used did give me a very general idea of the experience, but I am far from thoroughly educated. What are some common rookie mistakes? What are somethings I should consider when it comes to ordering the jailbird? Is the jaiilbird even the right choice to begin with? Any advice you can offer is highly appreciated.

2. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Hi,
    To answer to your question, I freequently wear a pad in my panties to absorb any pee.
    I personnaly wear a Birdlocked and I need to use baby oil to ensure smooth contact with the skin.
    It implies a good grooming of the area minimum, if your KH does not require a clean shave, I do a trim hair on my clity and balls but keep a short patch of pubic hair just above the ring to prevent hair caught in my birdlocked.
    Last word of wisdom, take your time to get acquainted with the device. Do you have a KH or do you do this as self locking treat ? It's diefferent pace.
    Cheers
    soumis

3. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    If it's not a tube style chastity device, cleaning is rather easy. Just soap up plenty. Trimming or shaving is essential for most chastity devices.

As for peeing, it's just something you have to get used to.

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    I keep a small squirt bottle next to the toilet, filled with water with a few drops of Chlorox. When I am done peeing, I rinse with the dilute Chlorox, then blot dry with toilet paper. The squirt bottle came from http://www.keptforher.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice