CB6000 for sale - Price Change - $25.00

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by billie, Jan 6, 2012.

1. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    Brand new CB6000 for sale, never used, still in original packaging. Almost certainly a knock-off, just so you are aware. Will sell for $40.00 $25.00 including shipping to the USA. Will accept payment via paypal. I will add photos later, but this includes all rings and pins, the cage, the black pouch, and of course, the padlock and keys, and the plastic numbered locks as well.

*****UPDATE*******

Just saw in another forum that CB-6000 dropped in price on amazon, so I am dropping my price as well. At this point I just want to recover some of my loss, so $25.00 will get this, shipped to anywhere in the US. This is an excellent chance to get spare parts, or to dip your toe in the water and try out your first device with very little investment. I ordered two of these, thinking they were the "s" model. I have tried the other one, which I am keeping for spare parts, and it works great. PM me or reply to this thread with any questions.

2. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    Attached are two photos:
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:15424]
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:15423]

3. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    Does it come with all the rings etc?

4. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    This was sold, for $25.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice