Metal Chastity & Airline Travel

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Abulia, Jan 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lostbutlooking

lostbutlooking Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    I don't think one person have a peak under my skivvies is going to inconvenience anyone but myself and the TSA agent, and that's their job. If I want to risk missing my flight, that is my own decision. I am not trying to bring a gun onboard; the item is completely allowed on the plane, so the only difference is that it's on your person. I really don't see the big deal, and why people are so accepting of these limitations. Let alone all the other stuff we put up with to fly - taking off your shoes, the liquids limits, etc. Don't even get me started on wasting tax dollars! I'm glad it makes you feel safe when flying, but realistically, we're about as safe as we were 20 years ago.

Anyway, I didn't come here to start a political debate - other than to voice my dissent at all the people thinking airport security is the Great Mistress's gift to womenkind - or a war on whether you think this is a good idea or not, or the merits of airport security theater, etc. The bottom line is: what is the rule? What actually happens when you try to go through security with a metal device? What about a cage versus a belt? Is there a right way to do it so it's not (much of) an issue?

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Security is not political

i do appreciate the fact that there is this feeling like one's government (and the governments all around the world) are all, somehow, limiting freedoms in trying to prevent someone from making a simple trip on a plane into a nightmare for the pilot, crew and the rest of the passengers. But as Celtic Queen correctly points out here, the likelihood that you will be highly inconvenienced is very high and it's just not worth the hassle.

Here's what i do know, and i have worked in the news industry for about 15 years:

For years through the 1990s television news programs and news magazines in the US tried to get the airport security issues noticed. i, personally, worked on more than five reports where we did things like have a person get a job at an airport in security and not get a background check, go where he or she was not supposed to go and not get in trouble, actually board a plane when they were not supposed to and fake the action of placing a bomb on it, send luggage through the scanners that had fake guns, walk through security carrying sharp instruments that ought to have been caught and so on. We did this to embarrass the airports into doing something. We would get in touch with someone at the FAA and we would get in touch with someone on the Transportation committee in the US House and Senate and these officials would wring their hands and agree that the situation was deplorable.

And nothing would get done.

The fact is, the airline companies all have to pay for security. And they do like to maximize profits. And there is a lot of pressure from business fliers (their bread and butter) and vacationers (who help to fill aircraft) to keep prices low. Additionally, there is some (not enough) competition in the market. So they simply passed the buck off onto the airports, all the while refusing to pay higher gate fees.

And there had been some really outstanding examples of good security -- the best was probably El-Al airlines out of Israel. the Israeli government took over security and made sure that everyone was checked, scanned, examined and that all luggage was bomb-free.

Then came the events of September 11, 2001.

Personally, i lost ten good friends on that day, even though i didn't know it until later. This was no government conspiracy to take away your rights, this was a terrorist conspiracy to get everyone scared and to increase revenue to an organization that calls themselves "The Base," which is designed to be a center of funding, training and materials for people interested in perverting a religion to harm others. They're not too clear on the concept of how, after they have made the world into terrorists and people who fear them, they would actually govern such a world.

Step by step, all of the governments in the world have increased the kinds of things they have been looking for. Everything from large bottles purporting to be shampoo, conditioner, soap and other products that could hide chemicals one could mix into explosives to one's shoes, non-working laptops stuffed with incendiaries and now plastic syringes in one's underwear.

Now, we all know that a plastic chastity device is not a syringe. But the various people in charge of security don't know that you are wearing a chastity device until it is completely revealed by an underwear check. Which will delay you and may cause you to miss your flight.

In that there is no guaranteed way that the agencies who are checking for devices of terror can guarantee that you're not setting up to blow everyone away, they have to treat everyone about the same -- subject to their own interpretation of what they can allow and what they cannot. So this is not an issue limited to the TSA, it's worldwide.

i did recommend elsewhere and will recommend here that flying with any kind of chastity device, whether metal, plastic, wood, or some combination in between, is a good way to get yourself inconvenienced because there is no such a thing as a right to fly anywhere with any kind of device you would like to wear on your person or under your clothing. It's not in the US Constitution or our Bill of Rights, it's not in the unwritten Constitution of the UK and it is not in the written Constitutions of any country with which i am familiar.

Fly with your Keyholder. That solves the problem.

Take a photo of your chastity device while on with some kind of a timing device or watch, then take it off, go through security, go into the bathroom on the other side and take a photo with it back on and the timing device or watch. Send those to your Keyholder.

And Keyholders need to realize that flying is simply not something one can expect someone to do without having to doff the device. So there may be illicit wanking going on in airports. So, the inventive way to handle this is to allow a period of release around trips that require boarding a plane and then it's back into lockup after wards.

In the meantime, arguments about politics, rights, how it's unfair, how the "terrorists have won" or lost or whatever won't change anything and also won't bring my friends back.

Welcome to the type of security we ought to have had for the last 20 years but didn't until something nasty happened.

3. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    Yeeeeah, I would be careful about going into the airport with a TIMING DEVICE! ;)

4. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM

and while the TSA agent is dealing with you, there is every potential for a real security breach to occur because they are distracted by you and trying to ascertain if you have a load of P.E. or some sort of I.E.D. hidden around your cock...

It's their job??? what on earth do you think their job is?? PLEASE PLEASE try this as soon as possible and post up the results for us all as you spearhead this for us, but first up please post up the airline and flight number so we can all avoid being held up in the queue whilst the limited resources of which ever airport you go through deal with you. Perhaps you may not have noticed that security types, regardless of nationality, have a very real and persistent lack of a sense of humour when it comes to things that have the possibility of being perceived as a threat.

They will probably make you spend hours explaining yourself and sending the device off for 'tests' or likely just confiscate it?

Good luck! :)

5. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    I lost a friend in 9/11 too..

cbtok... that is such a great post. Well written, well argued and balanced. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

6. lostbutlooking

Local Time:
    Wow.... wow. First, trust me when I am not trying to be flame-bait here. Apparently, I have a very different world view from most people on this issue. No, I don't believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy. I do think airport security theater (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_theater) is ridiculous. Does it infringe on my explicit rights? No. But there's nothing to the contrary either - I have all rights except those restricted by law. As a governed people (in a democracy/republic), it is our duty to fight against government programs we believe are wrong. Clearly I'm the only person here who think the TSA is a huge waste of tax dollars, but it is my right to think that.

Furthermore, this isn't even a case of being against the law, there is nothing illegal about this. The TSA is simply enforcing a set of rules/guidelines, with the only repercussions that, at worst, you can't get through the checkpoint (ergo, can't fly). Of course, if you try to bring a weapon through security, that is a different matter, but I am not proposing to do anything of the sort.

I am aware, of course, this is an international issue and laws and local TSA-equivalents may vary on what they do with you. I am an American and am familiar only with how our government does (or doesn't) work. If travelling internationally, your experience may be different.

Again, I ask you keep your 9/11 woe stories (I lost people too) and your security paranoia to yourselves, and come back to the issue.

So let's clarify: I am not going to just walk through a metal detector with a smirk on my face, knowing that it's about be lit up like a christmas tree. I will tell the TSA agent in advance of the circumstance. I would not even step through the metal detector. A hand-wand search will quickly reveal that I am telling the truth, as far as the location of the device. (There are people for whom you can't even do this because it may interfere with medical equipment - they have to pat you down.) From there I'd expect a quick private screening. Was that so hard? One TSA agent's time for about 2 minutes.

To anyone with actual knowledge of this, how far off am I?

7. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Tax dollars?

The TSA was set up with tax dollars under a President who promised to be a fiscal conservative. He wasn't. But all operating costs are paid for by airline tickets, as the airlines got the costs rolled into gate fees. So it's not tax dollars limiting our freedoms at airport check-points, it's tickets we purchase (though setting things up and new and improved scanners do come out of taxes).

i have an artificial knee. It was put in at a young age due to a gift from my mother who carried genes for some pretty nasty osteoarthritis. Everyone passes right through unless they forget to take coins out of pockets, belts off, etc.

Takes me a minimum of 10 minutes to get through security -- and that is only to the extent that they have a male TSA checker available. That's not two minutes. Longest i have waited was 30 minutes, which gets into the "running for the gate" region.

What you want to avoid is the little trip to the room away from the checkpoint. And I think that a chastity device would trigger that. That is where you miss your plane.

That is from actual knowledge. i have never heard on a news report about someone having a problem with airport security actually making their flight post 9-11. And the AP wires are full of these stories that are generally not worthy of actual reporting -- unless you live in the middle of nowhere in the Dakotas or Idaho somewhere with an airport that sees maybe 10 commercial flights a day. Then everyone knows who was detained, why and that the detainee was a fool who'll get laughed at down at Mabel's lunch counter when he gets back from his trip.

lostbutlooking, you can take your chances. i don't want to be near you when they start looking for your associates who might be flying with someone who has something in their underwear. Not after last Christmas.

8. lostbutlooking

Local Time:
    Thanks, this is useful! :Locker: (Oh man, what a great smiley.)

If I personally try it, I will give myself lots of leeway as far as time. I am not a criminal so I have no fear of being detained, if that's what it*comes to. Even if I am sent home and miss my flight, it is not that big of a deal. Life goes on.

You might want to read up on how the TSA is funded (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transportation_Security_Administration). Only about 40-50% is from ticket fees. And those fees are government mandated -- effectively a tax on your ticket. Of course, some of your ticket would go to security one way or the other - I am not advocating getting rid of all security - in fact, I think metal detectors are just fine. I don't want people bringing weapons on board any more than anyone else. What I don't like is that there will always be a way to foil security. Everything is reactionary - the shoes, the fluids, etc. How long before we will all be subject to cavity searches before boarding? That may require a few more tax dollars, lol!

~lbl

9. femdombonnslave

femdombonnslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    The only advice as a airline pilot i can give you is! the cb6000 with plastic lock's. Never had any problems with that. But as you said, you have some skin problems there.
    I'm getting an ampallang soon, by which my Mistress will lock to my balls via another piercing. And that my friend is gonna be interesting.

10. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Local Time:
    I too have an ampallang, and I can tell you, getting it is an experience you won't easily forget :D
    (and for more fun, search on YouTube for 'ampallang', heheheh!)

11. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    Ultimately the decision may rest with the pilot (ffrom Wikipedia):

"On February 6, 2004, USA Today reported that at Athens airport in Greece, a woman's steel chastity belt had triggered a security alarm at the metal detector. The woman explained that her husband had forced her to wear the device to prevent an extramarital affair while she was on vacation in Greece. She was allowed to continue her flight to London on the pilot's authority. The incident was said to have happened just before Christmas in 2003. The incident was also reported by Weekly World News"

Ths is a question I've wondered about myself because John travels quite a lot.

I think the problem with a full belt is you can't see through it, so you could be hiding all sorts of things under it, apart from the obvious.

One thing you could do, which has been done before, apparently, is print up a card identifying you as the member of some (made up like them all) religion where you have to wear one of these things.

Sarah.

12. femdombonnslave

femdombonnslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Hi Marc_nl,

I know it is quit a piercing. My Mistress is keen on having me getting one, so that's what gonna happened. I guess it's quit painful and take a long time to heel. be my guest and share your experience with me please.

13. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Local Time:
    It's painful (as can be seen on YouTube), but it's bearable. My dick was numbed with a cream and I shut my mind off, thinking of green meadows and red balloons. Or something. The hardest was not to play with my dick for at least 2 weeks (the first 3 days were also very bloody).
    But that was a decade ago and I'm sooooo proud of having this piercing! So - go for it, you'll love it ... some day (or your Mistress will)!

And now back on topic :)

14. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm new to ChasityMansion, and this question has been on my mind. I was thinking about a similar solution as suggested by Abulia's two options below...
    --------Abulia----------->
    __ Ask for a supervisor next time I travel and just ask what to expect.
    __ Try to receive some sort of documentation prior
    <------Abulia-------------

I would think that you could call or go to the airport, schedule a meeting with as high-ranking member of security as you could find, and say, "Look buddy (or Lady), here's the deal..." And if they want to see it, let 'em see it. Maybe a little embarassing, but if it's a successful meeting, it would be worth it. It seems like they could give you a little card or something, like they do for people with metal joint replacements. "This guy has a metal cage on his weiner...let him go through." I don't think I would mind too much if they wanted to pull me aside for a private pat-down...or let's say they wanted to see it...shrug...okay, enjoy! But!...my primary concern would be all of the times that I'm traveling with friends or business associates. "Hey, Mel, what was all that about?" That would be, to me, the aspect of it that I would most want to avoid. I think even if you had a "pass card" it would still cause enough of a ruffle to call attention to yourself. I guess you'd just have to deal with it on a case by case. Maybe go to the airport extra early. The things we do for our chastity...

15. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a great ideal. I've asked a TSA agent several times while traveling with the belt in my carry-on when they have inspected it. I can't get a straight answer from them. The only thing I've heard consistently is that they would "not recommend it". I think part of the problem is there is no clear policy on this (and many other issues they have) and it's going to vary depending on the airport and agent.

16. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    i have a relative that works for TSA. i'll ask him about this.
    get back to you A/all later on it.
    dc

17. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    i travel a lot and my belt , the neosteel "arch" or my T/V option ,is in the suitcase ,the belt can be stripped in there different parts and fits nice in any suitcase.. on arrival i just have to get in it again ,i think this is the only option to avoid any confrontations with the authorities ,which are getting stricter by the day ! reg. GWENY :party-091:

Attached Files:

18. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    I have 4 million (No lie here) on American Airlines, and about a million on various others. My advice, don't ask hte TSA anything. The emplloyees are poorly trained and many have the "Policeman" inferiority complex, so htey want to push thier weight around. As far as i can see, it's generally excessive for most of them. IQ seems to be inversly related to body mass.

Now, what did work for me once (and I was stupid to try) was to go thru the backscatter X-ray machine vs. the Magentometer. Since I also happen to have an artifical metal hip, it's a perfectly legit requent, and the TSA does go out of it's was to honor it. Outbound, no sweat, just went right thru. I was wearing a heavy metal locked on cock ring. Return flight, out of Washington DC (Bad mistake) I was stopped and asked what the second metal reading was. I told the lady officer politly and directly and she smiled and passed me through. She came over as I was tying my shoes and said I was lucky and to never do this again, She keeps her husband in chastity and understood. She also said I could have been detained, strip searched and possibl;y could have been put on the No Fly List..

Summary, I lucked out; don't do this.

19. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    I am flying next week and we have decided not even to risk a plastic device due to the high risk. I have two plates in my arm and as a regular traveller these never or rarely showed up on the detectors, however now every time I travel I have to go through the rigmarole of the hand scanner and pat search so to me it's just too much risk. Also bear in mind it's much simpler to deny the flight than any other option and most people choose the path of least resistance. I am interested in how you get on but I doubt you would be allowed to fly unchecked in the uk especially with the 100 ml liquid limit which could not be properly volume checked an a full belt. Good luck

20. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    Here's a thought, and I guess it doesn't directly answer the original question, but... If your keyholder insists that you travel locked, why not opt for travel by train or bus instead? You get to follow your orders and no one else is inconvenienced except you, since it will take longer to get to your destination.

21. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    If I recall correctly another member has posted that he passed through security with a metal device "unmolested" so to speak.

Here's a possible approach for the less daring: At the moment, I'm locked while on a trip without my KH.I was unlocked prior to leaving for the airport. My cage and one key were packed in my carry on "Personal item" The other key was in a realtor's lockbox packed in my checked bag. Princess set the combination to the lockbox, which is unknown to me. Once I cleared security, I visited the men's room and relocked myself. I deposited the key in a prepaid mailer addressed to Princess. This was dropped off at the post office upon reaching my destination. Once I'm at the airport for the flight home, I will text Princess requesting the combination. Hopefully she will text me back so I can make a trip to the men's room to unlock for the passage through security. This will keep me locked and chaste for the two week duration of the trip.

Although we didn't think of it, a numbered plastic lock could be included with the key in the lockbox to allow for another lockup after passing through security on the way home. Texted verification photos or videos could also enhance the level of the K.H.'s control. I think it's only limited to how much effort both parties want to make.

When I texted Princess that the key was in the mail, she responded that she forgot to put the key in the lockbox. Something is rattling around in there. I hope it's not just the little allen key for the spikes.

Rectrix and Mash2214 like this.
  22. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    A few simple words to get you excited. It's amazing how they can do tha with just a few words. Some words of advice. " Keep you phone Charged "

23. surfbot123

surfbot123 New member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I recently went through O'Hare airport security while locked in my stainless steel chastity device. The metal detector beeped (of course), and I told them I was wearing a chastity device which could not be removed. They manually searched me, and used a detector wand that verified the problem area was my crotch. They wiped their gloves on my clothes there, then wiped the gloves on a small piece of paper, which they put through a machine that detects bomb chemicals; clean. They futzed around for another 5 minutes and then a supervisor came and told me my device needed to be "cleared". She talked around the issue but never actually said they needed to see it. After 5 more minutes standing around, two men led me to a small, private room -- they carried my stuff, still in plastic tubs from going through the X-ray (I was not allowed to touch it). In the room they told stories to each other for 5 minutes or so, and finally asked me to lower my pants. Three seconds looking was enough, and they told me to get dressed and pack up my stuff. One of them asked whether I could urinate in it, and I said "Of course, there's a small hole in it.". I'm guessing there were two of them to avoid accusations of abuse; they sure were in no hurry. I was surprised they were not more familiar with chastity devices, given the enormous number of people they screen. Total time was about 20 minutes; I had made sure there was a lot more time than that until my flight.

24. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Good to know this information! Thanks for sharing! I'll be traveling later this summer and my wife would really prefer that I am caged the entire time without having any access to the keys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice