Affordable full hip male steel belt with anal slot

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by latex_catsuit_doll, Dec 2, 2011.

1. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    It appears that China recently came up with this Model-Y full hip male steel belt with anal slot for easy backdoor access. I also believe that it's integrated jock cup may solve my pinching issues under tight clothing (skinny jeans, bike shorts or latex catsuit).

Its dirt cheap in comparison to others with similar functionality, and I'm extremely interested to buy it.

I have the earlier version I purchased for about the same price (Model-Y Stainless Steel Premium Enforcer) and had to bend the penis tube as it was sticking out a bit. I don't like it's ball trap because when it get's caught under clothing, it pinches a lot. So under bike shorts I have cover the tube with a jock cup.

It appears that the new model solves previous issues. I would like to hear any experiences.

2. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Hi L_C_D,
    How's the weather over there in Canuck territory?
    Hope the snow's not too deep.
    We don't really have what you would consider a winter here on the east coast of Oz, summer now, mid 20's C and higher and in winter high single digit C.
    The rep who just sold me my Victory is mighty glad he is not back home in Minnesota.

When I first read your post I had just ordered this unit...
    http://www.dhgate.com/100-as-same-the-photo-2011-new-male-fully/p-ff80808133b0495b0133b9b5b4072cc4.html

I am only a casual user so my info may not be of much use.
    It is well made (my opinion) and for what it is and for my intended use ..quite acceptable.
    I can't answer for prolonged use or 24/7 use, but for the few hours at a time that I wear it, it is quite comfortable, in fact sometimes I almost forget it's on.
    It is fully adjustable both around the waist and through the crutch(front and back).
    The only "problem that I am having is the rubber edging is quite unstable.
    it is locked(glued) on around the crotch section, but because it is adjustable they have not "glued" the rest of it.
    I have yet to try and lock all the rubber sections down.

I have just orderd another unit (purely for variety purposes), this unit...
    http://www.dhgate.com/100-as-same-the-photo-male-fully-adjustable/p-ff808081338cd06d0133b9b2246a59e9.html

I ordered this one as an alternative because it has a more flush front (except for the lock which pins down the adjustable cock holder).
    I may be able to solve that with another form of pinning/locking mechanism
    I think, with the tube section below the cock cage, this will be more "fun" when dressing and having to peepee as opposed to the other one.
    The other one is also good for holding dildos in, either with or without the lock on section depending on the size of the dildo.
    The dildos need to have a thin base so as not to pressure the belt too much.
    I have a Square peg Slink which is perfect for this application. It is soft and "quite large" but does not protrude too much.
    I also use double ended 18" dildos for that real full feeling.
    Full, restricted, dressed...maybe tied up...who could ask for more? I know...someone to help tie the knots.
    I am looking forward to the new one for when I am dressing to give a flatter look to the front.
    Both are good and have their alternative uses
    For $200 or less there is no contest really as I don't wear full time.
    It might be a different story for someone who does.
    Enjoy
    michelleCD

3. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Hi again L_C_D,
    When I wrote the above I hadn't read your "about me"
    Wow, you're into things heavy duty, I guess you're a regular at Twist my Rubber Arm.
    I guess you could say you're locked, blocked and frocked!!!
    Based on what I read, most of what I said is probably fairly useless to you.
    I will say though that sometimes I wear a pair of bike shorts under the belt, with a strategic hole here and there, which help to ease the skin tension and allows the belt to move with you more easily without pinching
    cheers
    michelleCD

4. submissive_peter

submissive_peter New member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I purchased one today. I will eventually buy a neosteel however i want to see how well i take this and at the price it seemed to be a worthy choice. I only plan to use when around the house so this should be sufficient. I will post a review when it arrives.

Submissivly,
    peter

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    I purchased this device some months ago to solve the sleeping issue with ball trap devices. I have been wearing it for sleeping and it is secure and comfortable. It does have a design issue with the tube, the drain tube is to high on the end and does not allow full drainage unless you lie down (not practical). But I am usually unlocked in the morning so just just hang on and then get locked back in my CB3000 for the day.

The rubber surrounds do come off, so I used 100 mp/hr tape and the rubber has not moved. I did try glueing it without success.

For the money it is brilliant.

6. submissive_peter

Local Time:
    So i assume you sleep plugged?

7. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    Is it double sided tape or what???
    Is the friction on the tape enough to hold the rubber in place?
    Both of mine the rubber moves, slips off, especially under the crotch and after a bit of lube gets in there.
    cheers

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

neosteel...well your best choice .. i deal with neosteel for almost six years and had never a bad expirience ,, there belts are made for lasting ! reg. GWENY

9. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd be interested to find out how you get on. Neo-steel belts are the obvious choice, however the £600 to £700 they ask is way out of my price range.

Also what is the company like to trade with? No horror stories, purchases not turning up etc.

The Model-T looks like a definite maybe.

10. submissive_peter

Local Time:
    gweny - definatly agree Neosteel is my best "long term" oh I may regret that statement solution so to speak

PuppyMastersPet - it shipped out today, already getting excited!

I'll let you A/all know how this turns out!

11. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    No its not double sided tape (Same as gaffer). I just tape around the entire rubber and steel part of the belt. It not the prettiest but the rubber never comes of the steel. Which did happen early on and the affect of relatively sharp steel plate against your sensitive parts is not good! (instant castration).
    And yes I would love to get a neosteel but at more then $1000 australian its not going to happen, particularly as I could never wear it in my active job.

12. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    @young88 would you say it's a belt that can be worn 24/7?

13. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I would find it difficult to wear any belt 24/7 if you have an active day job. These belts are very rigid and make everyday activities far more difficult.

The design issue with the tube is major as if you do have to pee, not all of the pee drains away, so when you sit down again you will get a wet patch, (not practical).

The anal hole issue is something I just would not venture into, I would think it would become very messy for number 2's, again not practical 24/7.

Cleanliness is also an issue, after a night in the belt and a run with the dog in the morning around the park, it does have an odour.
    I cannot see how you could possibly wash yourself and the belt properly without taking it off.

As i said I am locked into the belt for sleeping and it works very very well. I would not like to use it any longer than that for the above reasons. Maybe the dearer belts are different somehow, but other than the tube design issue all belts would have the same issues with cleanliness.

14. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Just thought I'd if there are any more comments on this belt?

15. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I no longer wear the belt. Since having a PA and using the PA5000 we now have a 24/7/365 solution for day and night.

16. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I'm tempted to get one to play around with, thinking just around the house, see how I get on. CB devices really do not work for me and can't afford Neo-Steel yet.....

17. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    YES. Actually I'm typing these lines from my iPod lying on the bed and getting ready to sleep.

The plug secured on the crotch plate of my chastity belt is ergonomic, extremely lightweight steel (plug's head is hollow to house a spring-loaded clanger mechanism inside), and the neck is thin and flexible rubber. Therefore Extremely comfortable and totally unobtrusive. Turning to the side on the bed isn't enough momentum force to trigger the spring loaded and hammer/knock/tap/rattle against the plug's walls. So perfect for sleeping.

I can always give myself a thrust and have it hammering my prostate... For a massive ruined orgasm... But I rather pass.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice