Very personal...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Madame Domina, Aug 21, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Madame Domina

Madame Domina Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    My hubby and I play a little game every day based on different games we've read about here at the Forum. It is based on marbles and points. The start is based on some marbles that when drawn means just what I feel like, one punishment marble and one very special marble. I'll come back to that one later.

This thread is really not about our game, but I have to tell some about it just to get to the point of my story, so keep up with me... ;)

Every day pet can earn points for making the bed, making me my morning coffee, dinner, cleaning up in the kitchen... well. He gets rewarded for a good work basically.

Every day he also gets to ad one marble. (This marble, if drawn, means nothing.)
    Whenever he gives me an orgasm he'll get an orgasm marble (his orgasm). When drawn I deside in what form he will get his O.

When it´s time to draw a marble, say after a week, he will have a couple of O marbles, hopefully no extra punishment marble, and several "plain" marbles.
    With his points he can buy out these plain ones or even punishment marbles (but they are very expensive).

Now to the very special marble. It is blue in colour and when drawn it means that HE is to deside whatever he wants, and I will do it (if I feel like it of course, everything is based on how generous I feel at the time).

Hubby has been dreaming of getting this marble for as long as we have played this game. This is his time to feel he can make the decisions, almost.

Now to my point!!!!! ;)

This weekend we spent in a hotel, just the two of us. We brought the marbles, just in case. Before we went out for dinner he got to draw a marble... I put them on the bed and placed my breasts so he had to fondle them to get to the marbles ;)
    And guess what... He draws the blue one.

He got so excited! I told him to think this through during dinner. I wanted him to really know what he wanted. And I was going to give him almost anything he asked for.

During dinner he got confused and he told me that the only things he could think of was submissive things. I have manage to get him so submissive this week the only things he could think of was me taking him, not the opposite.

It made me happy and proud of him, so when back in the hotelroom, I gave him his O. I teased him, and then I rode him hard. I let him come inside me, a lot, and afterwards I sat on his face.

Well, this got a bit personal, but I just felt like sharing this moment with you, most of all because of my pets reaction when he realised he was more submissive than he knew. I think this helped him get back faster than usual when I locked him up again. Usually it takes two or three days for him to feel submissive again. This weekend it took a day and this morning, almost still asleep, I got the best lick ever. Maybe I'll give him a ruined at the end of the week...

I've got the best slave ever.
    It must be my good work that made him so...

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    What a wonderful ending to a great story!

Its so nice when submissives learn and become what We work so had to make them.

Mistress Michelle

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    From the sounds of it, you have broken him!! in a Good Way. I've thought up a couple of different Marble Games but never got them to the point of using "Playing" with. I think it's wonderful that you two have something random that is working for you both.

Keep up the good work, and does the blue marble get put back in the bag, or is lost till the end of the year??

In my case, the blue ball meant just that, Missy Tanya

4. Madame Domina

Local Time:
    Thank you for your comments.

Yes it´s very nice to see how my good work finally pays of, and I'm quite surprised that I've manage to "break" him quite so easily.
    Maybe not so easy as it seems now, but I have enjoyed it during the time. After all, it has been two years. But it´s only the last 6 month
    I believe that I truly embraced this way of life. I've always been a bit kinky, but when hubby introduced chastity to me I was doubtful.
    It felt like a big step. So we started slow, and look where it got us. :D

And about the blue marble... it goes back in the bag. I like his excitement when he is hopeful... :party0042:

5. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    Madame Domina, that is a great post, both as to the content and idea of the game AND besides it is incredibly erotic at the ending (riding him hard and the face sitting........wow, I'll be you did get a good licking). Very well written, not too long, very realistic, and right on target. And I am sure his submission is due to Your training.

Regards.

6. Madame Domina

Local Time:
    Thank you avidwood, for enjoying my writing.
    I hope to find the way back to what we had this weekend. At this time I think we've lost track a bit, but hopefully domination is riding a bike... or a slave??

7. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Wow, what a wonderful story. Domination is just that, domination of a submissive. But that doesn't mean it must be devoid of tenderness or affection. In reading your original post (I think) I saw that you have a very meaningful and intimate relationship with your husband, and that brings a smile to my face. To hear stories of a life like that, built around a woman's control and chastity, makes me hopeful I may someday find it as well.

8. Madame Domina

Local Time:
    Well, we do have that... We are on our 19:th year together. We have a lot of ups and downs, like everyone, but in the end we know what's for real.
    I think I sometime forget what a wonderful husband I have, and I think he sometimes forgets what a wonderful wife and Mistress he has.
    But I guess I am the one who will have to remind him, firmly...

9. untrainedmale

untrainedmale Untrained but hopeful

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    You've written us a wonderful glimspe into the very special bond you two share. Thank you Ma'am.

10. Madame Domina

Local Time:
    At last I feel that we are on our way (my way) back to where we were when I started this thread. We've had a little more downs than ups, but I think we're on the right track now, finally.

11. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    I think we're all happy for you! Yes, a special bond indeed! Double entendre intended. :)

12. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sometimes it's easy to forget just how much our better half means to us. But I like you idea of reminding him. A loud crack of the whip should do just fine!!

Sincerely, hiding in the corner, Missy Tanya

13. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Or in my case, from past experience of only a month ago the reminding sight of "the paddle" hanging from IT'S hook behind the hallway closet door where I get the vacum sweeper out for the rugs.

14. Madame Domina

Local Time:
    You are so right Missy Tanja. It is easy to forget, unfortunately.
    But when you remember, oh how wonderful.

Big thoughts from a little woman ;)

Thank you!

And thank you Strict Sir, for being happy for us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice