Twisted Penis Chastity rings

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by XXxyslave, Dec 1, 2011.

1. XXxyslave

XXxyslave New member

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    This is a "supervised" or "scene" device, or one to be used with other bondage. It does not lock, so isn't likely to be particularly popular around here.

It is a five-star device on extremerestraints.com (http://goo.gl/ADZEh), though many (a majority?) of the reviews on that site are clearly fantasy fiction.

my evaluation is that it is simple, well-made, easy to install, kinky as hell, effective, and way too extreme for Mistress to use on me a second time unless She has a good reason to judge it safe.

W/we're both interested in thoughts on whether a device that bends an erect penis like that can possibly be safe!

At any rate, She'll probably want me to sell this thing to more adventurous souls...but time will tell!

2. XXxyslave

XXxyslave New member

Local Time:
    Has no one else tried this evil device? W/we're genuinely looking for thoughts on it.

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Bet that's a bitch to put on!

4. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    I have seen this device in play a several times and most recently at Big Bad Nasty while doing the MOD thing two weeks ago. He was wearing it prior to the night and she had him collared and naked once they arrived. They played not to far from where I sat most of the night and he struggled in pain a few times as she licked him all over.

A few were used at Summer Camp this year but only watching passersby.

5. XXxyslave

XXxyslave New member

Local Time:
    It is easy to put on while soft, and almost impossible to remove while hard.

i can bear the pain, but Mistress is genuinely concerned about damaging my penis, so She'll probably sell it to someone prepared to be just a bit more physically evil than She's prepared to be.

6. Ninja

Ninja New member

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    It seems that your chastity device is the same as me.
    A penis in this chastity device cannot be damaged by erection.
    But it is rusted because this chastity device might be made of Iron with Chrome coating in China.
    I ordered a chastity device made in Germany of high quality from even a high price. :fish:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice