Fetish Felix cs-100 Test It

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dumb1, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I know there is another thread with a review of this make of belt but i have a new CS-100 model called the test it made by Fetish Felix (formerly Chastity Steel) and i have nothing but praise for it . I have had many different types of device each with their own special attractions and faults theses include cb6000 6000s,steelpleasures, Tollyboy,DD machinery, and various other types all offered a lot but delivered very little in the real world. I had looked at this belt years ago as i have always thought that some kind of support around the waist was needed for any device to feel and prove to be effective unless some form of piercing was incorporated and that was one pain i was unwilling to accept. I finally decided that as my wife had patiently listened to my requests for so many years to be locked away and secured in something that would actually work and allow me to live and work as normal with none of the problems i had always encountered before i read others reviews and decided to find out for myself. First of all the correspondence with Stephan was instant he replied to my e-mail the following day asking for details of the belt and costs etc. The beauty of the test it is as the name suggests you get to test it at home with no pressure, if you like it and boy did i like it! and more importantly my wife liked it you then have a choice either keep the standard size arrangement as sent nothing more to pay. If you decide you want a different size tube made to your exact size you just return the tube only with your measurements and pay another 20 euros plus 9 euros return postage, if the belt is not for you and you do not want to keep it you just post it back to Stephan and of the 349 euros paid for it he refunds 300 euros keeping just 49 euros for cleaning it. I paid the 349 euros on the 18th October 2011 asked for the belt not to come before the 24th October as on holiday and on the 24th it was despatched and arrived at my home on 27th October. The belt is fully adjustable around the waist with two bolts that adjust with the belt off and i put it on after adjusting it one slot from how it was delivered, i slept in it the very first night no painful morning erections as before i could feel myself moving inside the tube but there was no access or pain at all. I wore it to work next day and the next and the next, i bathed in it i did everything i normally do whilst i was wearing it the only thing i did notice was that the tube seemed a little large really and would protrude slightly in the groin area when wearing tight fitting jeans etc. I had originally measured myself as needing an 8cm tube but the one that comes as standard is 10cm and 38mm in diameter, i was torn over whether or not to return the tube and go for a smaller tube as measured and after speaking to philfred here on this site decided i would send it back and get the 8cm but also smaller diameter 34mm tube hoping that it would be less obtrusive whilst wearing it. I contacted Stephan again and he e-mailed the next day giving me the return details etc and the costs, i posted it back to him in Germany including my new measurements and Three days later they had made and despatched my new sized tube. I cannot believe the level of organisation and customer service i have recieved from Stephan and the team at Fetish Felix so far and first thing this morning the new tube arrived at my home in England and was eagerly opened and inspected by myself and my wife. The tube is so much smaller in fact when you see it i was a little worried that maybe i had underestimated the sizes but my wife had me strip and fit it straightaway and it slipped on with no lubrication needed and we turned the key in the lock and it was on. I have bought a new jockstrap to wear with the belt and it fits beautifully around the tube section encasing it completely and preventing the balls from being rubbed as had been happening before in my boxers, but the other noticeable thing is that there is no bulge at all in the front and once i had refitted my tightest jeans there was absolutely 100% no sign that i was wearing anything underneath my trousers. My wife had me move around and bend as this was one aspect she had always been worried of wearing something underneath my clothes that attracted comments and glances, another bonus has been that the jockstraps wide elastic waistband completely covers the steel and silicone liner of the belt so if my shirt should rise up from out of my trousers at the back when bending over all that showed was the white waistband of the jockstrap. I would heartily recommend this belt as once on it is totally secure and anyone who says it isn,t cannot have it adjusted properly, is comfortable to wear, has no bulging locks to rattle and show through clothing yet allows you to sit down as much as you want with no discomfort at work. The best part is you have nothing to lose by trying it out. I shall be continuing my review of this belt as i get to wear it for more and more time i am in it now for 20 days so i hope to have only good things to say about it until my wife removes it at the end of November but if not i shall let you all know how it goes. :bondage: oh and i shall be posting a few photos showing the belt in action with the standard and shorter tube

spider203 and PussyFace like this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    heres a couple of snaps as promised showing the new shorter tube fitted and showing how low the profile is now.

Attached Files:

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Another night in the belt 18 more to go before it is allowed off. I experienced four attempted erections last night in the early hours but there is no discomfort or pain or ache just a feeling that you are full below. The tube does not really allow the cock to grow but it also doesn,t feel stunted either i never needed to get up or go to the bathroom as was usual with all my other belts and devices for relief the fullness feeling lasted for just a few minutes and then went again on its own. I can sleep on my front with no discomfort and back and sides all make do difference to wearing the belt in bed. Still 100% satisfied so far in the quality of this belt.

spider203 likes this.
  4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Just thought i would post an update on the new belt and how its performing. It was locked on on the 7th and 7 days later its still on and performing fantastically well. I have to say that my wife tried every trick in the book during my treat day Saturday to make me cum in it but although i was as horny as hell i never got anywhere near ejaculating the belt just wouldn,t let me honestly. I am wearing it now having been told by Stephan at Fetish Felix that the belt i bought is fitted with adjusters to the cradle ring which was just slightly rubbing me under the balls, although i saw that a new adjustable ring was available on the website i had assumed it was an extra you could send off for and have replaced but no it is already fitted. A two minute adjustment with an allen key and things are now smooth as anything. I truly do not even know the thing is there most of the day and night unless i happen to brush against the tube or my wife taps it in bed and laughs at my predicament with another 13 days to go until i have access restored. I sleep better than i have in ages on any side back or front it makes no difference in fact the fact that the belt actually prevents me having erections i can feel, i no longer wake as i had done sometimes in the past whilst unbelted with a raging hard on digging into the mattress. Its surprising how the body adapts to having the belt locked around your body after a while if its comfortable and practical i think the hardest thing is to actually just get past the point when you actually forget you are wearing one and that it is staying put for a period of time that is not decided by you. Still have to mark the belt and service recieved 10/10. ps i am not on commission i just really would like to share this marvellous product with others. Will keep updating

spider203 likes this.
  5. edwarad

edwarad New member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Hi Stroppy,

Thanks for the detailed review of the belt. I have been in a CB6000 for some time and have been looking to upgrade to a full belt but have had trouble making up my mind between this model and a few of the others out there. I think your review has tipped the balance and I'll take the plunge with the felix!!

A couple of questions. I worry about getting the measurements wrong, did you go for a final tube size that matched very closly to your personal size or did you leave some "spare" room? I'm not sure what the right approach is for comfort/longevity (the tighter the better from a security perspective I guess).

Also, how do you find cleaning with the CS100. I was thinking of going for a 500 on that basis

Thanks

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi mate no mine is fine with no roughness at all. The original standard tube was fine as well and this one although smaller in diameter and length is just a smooth. My wife cuffed me yesterday and removed just the tube to clean inside and i was fine no abrasions or marks at all and that is after ten straight days since it was last cleaned and 16 days since it was locked on at the start of November. It is staying on until the weekend coming(excuse the pun) and that will have been twenty days 24/7. I cant think which part might be causing your trouble as although there is a welded joint at the end of the domed cap the weld is totally smooth all around it. Did you go forthe standard length or was it made to suit you? i am certainly more comfortable in this shorter and narrower tube as i dont seem to start to grow as much as before and the tube is full all the time with no room for more.

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    oh the diameter only comes as either standard 38mm or the one i have 34mm and the length can be any. The inside is smooth with no ridges at all. cant understand why yours is different. how long ago did you buy it?

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well the belt is finally off! I had to make a deal with my wife to remove the belt a day or so earlier than had been agreed as i have had a really bad (to me it semed really bad anyway!) burning sensation that no amount of cream or lube would solve around the base of the scrotum. It was driving me mad at work and in bed at night and for the last two days it got steadily worse until in desperation i agreed to my wifes demand that if it were removed i would suffer a penalty of 50 strokes of the slapper at the weekend. For me to agree shows how irritable the burning was and once off it turns out that the skin had folded over itself around the scrotum bow just a little bit and it was this that then turned into a little sore crease of skin. My wife was amazed that i had made such a fuss over something so tiny and famous quips such as try having a baby then if you think that hurts came flooding out. Anyway i am free at the moment but i am hoping the slightly extended bow arrives from Fetish Felix before lock up recommences in a couple of days time after punishment is taken this weekend. To be fair Stephan at Fetish Felix said he would send me a longer bow and it has been dispatched already so should be here antime now and for 8 euros it is a small price to pay if it enables me to be even more comfortable in it as next lock up is until New Years day at the earliest. Other than the slight sore which has almost gone now already it was so slight ,the belt has been fantastic in every way possible and i would reccomend anyone looking for something secure and comfortable to search no further than this. I still rate it 10/10 even though it will probably cost me a sore ass from the strokes due this weekend.

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    maybe thats the problem then perhaps the 36mm didn,t mate up with the normal choice of end cap. It would explain the difference or the step you mentioned. Ask for a new tube either the 34 or 38mm one as a replacement.

10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi Stroppy,
    mine is off yet again cuts to my penis and my balls so not happy - have emailed stephen so hopefully it will get sorted - i think my main issue is oversizing the tube i had an 11 cm tube supplied and reckon i probably only need an 8cm!....

Glad you ok and hope your bum is not too sore!

11. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    wow 11cm that certainly would allow a larger erection than i am allowed in mine, i too have the 8cm and it is ace at stopping the growing. The bum is sore thanks for asking i upset the better half yesterday and she really went to town on my ass. I now have the larger bow from stephan and this has made what was comfortable before so much better and hopefully after chopping off a little of the adjustable end to make it fit in deep enough for me into the locking block all seems well, just as well really as the wife has grabbed the keys and is stating that lockup has resumed from yesterday until New Years day, i wouldnt mind so much as i was only testing out the new bow and making little adjustments when she took the keys.

12. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    I too found that wearing my steel athletic cup over the CS-100's tube is great.

13. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Bit disappointed at present i have emailed stephan twice and cant get any response! Will try him again though but i think its back to the dickcage for me (silicon) device.

14. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Phil i too have emailed him a couple of times at least so maybe there is a problem with the mail there was before i know, and he will have wanted to reply to me as he hasn,t had the money off me yet he sent it to me first without payment. If he doesn,t get back to me i will have an extra tube anyway as a spare.

15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi m8, I got hold of him on the phone yesterday - really really helpful so we will see what happens :)

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    oh well done, lets hope he can sort something out for you its such a shame otherwise as the belt is fantastic on once its correct. kepp us informed of the results.

17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    new tube arrived friday and from now on I think i am tinny tim lol....
    34mm and 7cms long....
    Main part of tube smooth towards the top there is a a lump but appears smooth and been locked up since saturday out for a wash sunday night no damaged so fingers crossed..

I have been told christmas eve is release day!....

18. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Is that tinny tim or tiny tim? either would be partially accurate i assume under the circumstances.lol :lol: glad the tube seems to be doing its job better so far mate, i think its so much better being short to start with stops the erections at source.

19. Stu954

Stu954 New member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I'm looking at getting one of these but I have one big question. I can still get off while locked in my CB-6000s or Mature Metal Pet Trap even without getting out of the device. My wife would really be pleased if I could use a strap-on for her without having to slow down or otherwise worry about myself.

I gather that a neosteel-type belt would solve this problem, but I'm wondering about the Felix belt. Can anyone using one of these comment on this?

20. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi i can see no reason why this belt of which i am the proud owner would not work for you as it restricts the ability to become erect assuming the correct size tube is ordered and all access to the penis is restricted inside the solid steel tube. The best bit though is that you have very little to lose by buying this model unlike the neosteel or any other make or type of device as if it doesn,t work for you you can send it back and get a full (less 49) euro refund so what have you got to lose. I certainly have not been able to cum once it is fitted and locked on. Try it and see at least you will know for certain. How many other makers have that much belief in their product to offer a full refund if you dont like it?.

21. Stu954

Stu954 New member

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Stroppy,
    Thanks for answering.
    Did you use a CB-6000 or other trapped ball device before you got this device? Were you able to cum in that? Some people can easily (like me), some can't at all, some can with a vib.

22. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Stu yes i had several ball trap types steel and plastic and yes i could come whilst in them with a little bit of effort so this belt was a great help in stopping that from happening which finally helped my wife see these things can work and benefit them if installed correctly. Save up and get the test it one and then measure the penis length flaccid if you are intending to keep the belt and order the exact made to measure tube as a replacement for the standard one sent, its only 20 odd euros extra then and you really do have a made to measure belt but with none of the hassle.

23. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi m8,
    I second what stroppy is saying..

cb6000 - i leaked all the time and hated the device - it broke..
    This device now with the right size tube - erections are difficult to say the least and the owner is very helpful.
    And for strapons yup you can definitely use this one with one if you buy the right one - we have one a male harness with the vac-u-lock system and i can stay locked while mistress gets fxcked senseless with the strap on! .. Have a look in the playroom posts under my name!

Also something else that my mistress likes is she can ride the tube - and boy she does - and you dont feel a thing :-( - apart from frustration!

24. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Stroppy, really great review and followup posts.

I am sure I am not the only person looking forward to your New Year's report on your release and condition after all that time!

Congrats on finding a satisfactory solution. BTW do you engage in any physical activities in your belt that you could let us know about? Such as bike riding, hiking, skiing, etc, and do they go well while wearing your CB?

Thanks,

Shmtx

25. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi sorry its been a while since my last report on the belt but things went off track just at the start of december when my wifes sister suddenly died and the belt just seemed wrong under the circumstances my wife found herself in so we put it away while we comforted each other at her loss. However that was until thursday last week when she announced after having brilliant sex with me that the belt was going back on that night full time. She announced that it had been 5 weeks since it came off (which suprised me) and that was how long it was going to stay on from now and as St valentines day was a little after that it would be removed on St Valentines day evening if i had earnt release by then. No messing just clunk click on it went and here i am. The belt will only come off once every 7 to 10 days whilst restrained to clean the penis with the tube removed for 5 minutes supervised cleaning then straight back on before cuffs removed. This will be by far the longest lock up to date and she plans to make it at least twice that period next time. She has stated that the penalty for having it removed early for whatever reason will incur a penalty of 25 lashes for every hour it is off and the penalty must be paid prior to the belts removal. I shall be playing tennis in the belt from now on as the penalty for removing it for the three hours session would be 75 lashes and that is far too heavy a price to pay. So far the belt has been great, really really secure and although i know it is there at work each day i can manage without any suspicion from colleagues i am wearing it.Cleanliness has not been an issue thus far but to be honest i have no choice other than to just get on with it as best i can and hope the 38 odd days pass quickly. I did mention to my wife that as her sister died really suddenly without warning if the same happened to her would i be able to locate the keys to the belt when i sorted through her belongings. She just laughed and said NO i wouldn,t and would be wearing the belt to my grave as she kept the keys elsewhere!. Will keep you posted how it goes but so far so good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice