Mature Metal and foreskin

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by hollytv, Dec 2, 2011.

1. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    I've come the conclusion that a Mature Metal device is the way forward. I'm leaning toward the Jailbird or Queen's Keep, but I have read about inverting the bars on the Jailbird will help. I was wondering if there was anything else I should be aware of?

I would be gratefully of any experience or advice the uncut Mature Metal users can impart.

Thank you in advance.

Holly. x

2. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Nope, not that I can think of. Doing the bar thing has worked fine for me with the multiple MM devices I have had (or still have).

3. sabine

sabine Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    as much as the build quality of my jailbird is great, I must say that being uncut as well, it has been an issue for me sadly.
    in retrospect, I have been wondering about finding a full cast metal cage instead of bars :(
    YMMV I suppose.

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Having the bars inverted gives that little needed space at the end to help with the extra skin. It will also help prevent pinching and rubbing from clothing.
    Have a great evening
    Mistress MatureMetal

5. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    I don't fully understand what "having the bars inverted" means, would it be possible to get a couple of pics?

I am uncut and intending to buy a Mature Metal device, likely the Jailbird, it is elegant and simple and I would think hygiene easy. I'd hate to find a problem with this, maybe having an extra bit of width in the cage would be helpful? Tbh I never realised being uncut could be an issue.

Random question and I don't wanna hijack your thread but how important is distance between the ring and cage? I have tried working out what it really does, I have worn the longest and next one down on my cb6000 and not really noticed a difference, they both seem to work. What benefit is there between a long distance and a short distance? If it helps answer the question I am a shower (i assume shorter distance = less pullout chance?) yes I reckon I could prolly get out of the cb device but I wouldn't bother trying, I seem pretty good at chastity when I am told not to wank even if not wearing a device.

6. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    Inverting the bars means: normally the vertical bars (up & down) are inside and the horizontal bars ( left to right) are outside. Inverting the bars makes the above opposite. Inside bars are horizontal and outside bars are vertical. This makes a space for the extra skin we have and (for me) it doesn't get pinched.

It's good that us uncut guys can be adjusted for. ( I think, hehe).................

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice