How old is too old

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DeesHubby, Nov 14, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    After being involved in a chat last night in another chat room, I am posing the question. How old is too old for a male to participate in chastity, female dominated relationship, cuckolding, etc......

2. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    In my opinion if you and your partner are both willing and interested there is no age limit so just keep doing what makes you happy.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with the above answer, i am 55 years young and have at last found a fantastic device that is locked on and i cannot get off without the key from my wife, we discussed this at the weekend when she asked me what happens if you should have an accident or something while wearing it, and i suppose it is something to be considered especially as we get older the chances are more common that something might befall us. I just replied that it was a risk i was going to have to take in order to be happy and if the hospital discover i am locked so be it. Any age is fine i say

4. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    i havent found an expiration date stamped on me anywhere.

5. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I agree with the others... there's no age limit... as long as it makes you happy. You might have to make some adjustments as you age, but this is true about everything in life. For example, you might not feel the need to cum as often as you did as a young man... so longer lockup times might be appropriate in order to get to that delicious but frustrating edge that chaste men enjoy. In my opinion, whatever it takes to not revert to a totally sexless relationship like so many couples seem to do. Make it work for YOU... and have fun!

6. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    StrictSir you have hit the nail on the head! You have to make it work for you by WORKING at it.......the fun happens as a result

7. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Was pretty much my opinion also. I stumbled across a chat room and there was a 65 year old man who had a 50 year old wife. The other people in the room were letting him know that he was just too old to be in this lifestyle and he needed to realize he was past this point in life, I was shocked that the opinion of the room was pretty much unanimous. I had never really thought about it until that point that at some age I will have gotten too old.... I feel like as long as I am submissive and she is dominant, things would continue. I figure that some day, she'll have to chain me to my hover round.....

8. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Your never to old, that is for sure...

What the problem is that I am finding (I'm early 30's) is if we post ads asking for people under 35 or 40 etc, is a tons of ppl that are 55-60 respond... We specified an age for a reason and we stick to it. This happens to everyone I have spoken to about online ads and its really annoying. Yes I know we will be older someday too, but when that day comes we'll also wont be responding to people asking for younger. Sorry if this offends anyone, just had to vent!

9. SissyCocu

SissyCocu The Strongest Sissy

Local Time:
    I'm not sure one can outgrow a lifestyle. For me, this is who I am. Can someone outgrow being gay/straight?

10. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    I agree age is no limit. I am 58 and never, and i mean never, been happier.

Julie

11. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I dont personally think you can become too old to not enjoy the lifestyle. As has already beed stated, you do what you enjoy, age has nothing to do with it. Do I wish I had gotten into this lifestyle at an earlier age, Yes. But, its never too late nor do I feel anyone with the ambition and desire would quit just because of an age they had reached.
    And, as for applying for ads written for a specific age group, that works both ways. In every ad/post I have written I include the ages of 35-55 Do you think that stops the younger ones, and older ones from applying? No I dont mind so much as long as its not a huge stretch away from what I want but frankly I put the age thing in there because I do not want boys younger than My own kids, just not into that. Not to say that I wouldnt disscuss possibilities with someone just outside that age range, but I feel the need to put something in there.

I wish I had been in that chat room where ever it was when they were telling someone they were too old to enjoy this lifestyle, Thats the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard! And....I might add, its not the submissive males that are against having an older Mistress, they want the experience, its the Dominate males that want the young females....hummmm, wonder why that is? Comeon now, we all know the answer to that!!

I can tell you that as far as I am concerned, becomeing older only makes and strenghtens My abilitys and desires to continue on and enjoy My Dominance for what makes Me the Mistress I am comes from within, and is not based on My age.

Mistress Michelle

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    As always well put Mistress Michelle i can only speak for my own circumstances but i too have never been happier than i am now that my wife has decided of her own choice to adopt more of this lifestyle into our everyday lives. You never notice the one you love age as they never notice you either you just sort of move from one phase in life to another. The people who do think there should be an age limit are as you say mostly going to be Dominant males looking for young submissive women who will make them feel even more powerful in their own minds. Love and respect have no age limits.

13. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well put, stroppy! I think if you're doing what makes you happy, the happiness only improves with age, as you become more comfortable with yourself and your relationship, and learn ever more about each other. If the love and respect is there, it can only get better.

I'd guess for many couples, chastity, femdom, etc. helps keep the spark alive and burning, while so many couples seem to just stop being intimate and sexual at some point. It's a shame to stop having fun if the love is still there.

14. oldcuck1

oldcuck1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    What does age have to do with anything. My father is 90 and has sex a couple of times a week with his wife. I am 63, have been in chastity off-and-on for the last 5 years. My wife is 10 years younger than me and I have not had an orgasm in her in over 3 years with the last 2 years in permanent chastity (as permanent as can be for now). She says that getting cock is easy, finding someone to really love her, is her life dream, and she has found that with me. My age doesn't stop me one moment from enjoying the lifestyle and my wife's younger girl friends think it is really cool. I love my life and my wife and chastity just makes it all the more intense.

15. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    I agree age is just a number . You only have one life to live if the way you want not the way the world wants you to live it . It about you needs and wants and if that means your don't discover you want to do this till your older what is saying you can't do it

16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Well I'd say the age limit on chastity would depend not numerically but on whether he's got the capacity to get hard!

17. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    sorry jeroincharge but i have to disagree with that comment, it makes no difference getting hard as you call it and being kept chaste. I wear my belt as a sign that i long to belong to my wife and whether or not i get hard with it on or off is irrelevant. A collar worn by others is the same thing a token of ones servitude to another, my wife may control my ability to have erections when i am locked in the belt but that is not the only reason for wearing it. I do so because 1) it gives me a degree of pleasure feeling locked 2) Happiness in that my wife loves me enough to do this to please me 3) The knowledge that we still love each other enough to still need to please each other. I can see me wearing the belt or any other form of sexual excitement for as long as i possibly can from a health point of view as long as we both still get pleasure from doing so.

18. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with stroppy. Chastity and chastity devices are about a lot more than simply preventing (or allowing) erections. What stroppy said!

19. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Getting Hard?? Only thing I get that is Hard anymore is my Ice Cream!!! Been so long I forgot, and it's not like riding a bike, I think I've lost the bike in the back shed. Heck your only as old as you let yourself be. For me having two personalities helps. Everyone thinks Tanya's younger than the male me.. It just may have something to do with the wigs hiding all the baldness and gray hair. Tanya will do that to you. Believe me she's a hand full, and I don't mean it like that, you dirty minded people!!!

Missy Tanya :Tink:

20. sub_Till

sub_Till Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    even if I currently exists no owner - in my eyes i'am a real slave for ever under representatives of the female sex. For me, it's just that the lady above me must be of legal age. slaves in my identity for me never there otherwise not have the right to serve a younger lady. I see myself as a slave forever femininity. Even if I should one day be 99 years, I have no rights over a 18 year old lady. For legal reasons, I just take care that the lady to whom I lie at your feet or have to obey, I myself have grown up, and for the rights of your and my country, or the rights of the country's legal age of shared residence.

21. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well... seeing as this has been resurrected, I'll chip in.

I've had clients into their 60s easily.

I also have one lovely gentleman who has built his own range of electro-chastity cages, held together with leather, because no such thing existed in his prime.

I would guess he must be on his way to 80 or so.

Definitely no upper age limit :)

22. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    I'll never forget a "play party" I went to in Los Angeles at least 15 years ago. An older couple walked in--in their 80s!--, she naked but for a collar and leash and leather harness around her hips and crotch, handcuffed behind her back. He in Master attire.

I just looked and stared in awe that they still had what they had and hoped that I'd have the same privilege when I grew to their age (if I should live so long!).

23. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The oldest play partner I've had personally was 70... but I know my neighbors are getting it on hot, heavy and femdom and they are 83!

24. slave phil

slave phil slave phil

Local Time:
    Absolutely age is irrelevant!
    And I too agree with what Stroppy just said about chastity being about so much more than erections.
    My chastity represents for me my ownership by and my absolute devotion to my Owner as much as it's about denial.
    I'm 52 now (am I?...thinks...yes) and it's only in the last 5 years or so, in my relationship with my Owner (which is a fem/dom distance relationship by the way) that I've really come to terms with the way my life has gone. Permanent chastity and denial by a beautiful young Goddess I could never be worthy of is perfect for me and I've never been happier than I am now; in fact I've been a damn sight unhappier.

25. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I can only agree with slave phil, an older sub is hopefully fully trained and is much easier to control. Less whining and more attentive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice