An apology and new beginings

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by milton, Oct 31, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Hello again (?),
    i am a bita lot ashamed that its been such along while since I contributed to this excellent forum.my apologies Mistress Watchful, (although its great to see it flourish and expand),however I feel I may have something worth contributing other than some fantasies about my Goddess Bitch Manager.
    I actually decided to take some practical steps towards finding a Mistress/Keyholder/ Cuckoldress and to this end I have spent a great deal of time scanning the Dating Columns of various publications/internet sites, going out on dinner dates and trying to detect hints of a dominant personality or more than just an interest in vanilla, relationships. It has been interesting, enjoyable, and at times down right terrifying, but the woman of my (admittedly submissive) dreams has remained illusive until last week.
    I had responded to an advert that seemed to have a nice assertive/definite tone to it but I didnt hold out much hope, as I was way off the age brackets by more years than I would care to mention. However as Carol who is in her late 20s told me later after the drinks had flowed that I had a nice voice and who would turn down the chance of a night out at a top restaurant?
    Anyway Carol was by no means shy/inhibited, and after a fantastic meal, lots of wine and yet more drinks she made it clear she had no intention of sleeping with me if that was what I expected, although she did admit to using the dating networks to enjoy good living and a very energetic no stings attached sex life with people who took her fancy.
    In fact she went on to flirt/tease me with graphic descriptions of her most memorable conquests and not just men I might add, by this time as you might be able to imagine I was besides myself. So the conversation got round to my reasons for being there and as Carol had been so candid I decided nothing ventured nothing gained and hesitantly started to describe my interest in dominant women who would control a man through keeping him as a submissive in a Chastity device. Carol actually shut up for the first time as I with down cast eyes bumbled through my whispered confession, as I finished my tale I waited for the withering laughter or outraged/disgusted departure from the table but it never came as I looked up Carol just stared hard at me and
    after what seemed to be an eternity filled only with my dry mouth and pounding heart she started to grin and holding my gaze started to question me further.
    To cut along story short Carol was and is fascinated, and we agreed to meet again the next night.
    I booked another table for dinner, a room and after another evening of food and well in my case alcohol we went to the room. Here my dream came true, a vivacious woman clicked the padlock shut sealing me in chastity, as I stood before her naked and vulnerable the keys vanished into her purse. After this Carol spend a great deal of time examining her property and taking obvious delight in her new role and the inescapable nature of my submission. However for her the night was still young and she rang for a taxi to take her to meet some friends at a local club, this left me alone me to contemplate my newfound very real state of chastity.
    My only link with Carol is via mobile phone; I have to wait for her to contact me sometime next weekend to arrange another date..my friends at Chastity Mansion I will keep you posted

milton

2. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations Milton, I hope it works out for you.

3. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Thank you PT109.

A quick update , i have recieved a text message from Carol,it would seem she is out for a night on the town and she fully expects to get 'a right good seeing too' and she hopes i willl be thinking of her...interestingly she has been 'dripping' since our last meeting knowing that i am locked up.

milton

4. sensualslave28

sensualslave28 Looking-4-FLR-DS-2-SERVE-U

ECommerce Business Owner
    Australia
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    lucky man - looks like your in for a ride now - congratulations

5. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    About 3:30am my already restless sleep(just how many erections is it possibleto have in one night?) was broken by my mobile ringing and ringing. Answering it a breathless female voice whispered in my ear.....no prizes for guessing who.....a very satisfied Carol.....Her 'stud' had gone to get some drinks and she thought she'd better quickly tell me that she'd just cum for the secound time and his 'juicy fat fucking cock' hit all the right spots and she'd be 'fucking crawling home at this rate'
    Before i could stutter a reply, Carol whispered he was on his way back and laughing wished 'milty' goodnight
    Staring at my mobile in disbelief,my imagination running riot i became very aware of my imprisioned cock trying to achieve an erection and the biting discomfort on my balls, i reached down and felt the hard plastic sheath its lock......chastity indeed.
    Needless to say it was along time and a cool bath latter before i finally managed to get some sleep
    I think Carol is going to be a very enthusiatic keyholder.......and i am so grateful to her....actually very,very grateful
    milton

6. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    knightservant and sensual slave thank you both for your good wishes.
    milton

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    milton I'm so happy for you!

I'm even happier that you have chosen to come here and share the adventure with us all. :love0059:

I look forward to reading how this all turns out. :animal0008:

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    absolutely brilliant. :)

9. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress Watchful for Your gracious reply, i will gladly share what i suspect...well... know is going to be a real dose of reality.....happy days indeed!

milton

10. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    My chastity is really starting to 'bite' and occupy my most of my waking life....well non waking as well......i am sure that number of night time erections can't be normal....sorry i digress.........i remain in constant suspense and enjoy a very close relationship with my mobile but as yet no word from my temptress Carol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice