November Get Together

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Michelle, Jul 30, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    News Flash From the Party

Dateline : October 31, 2008 - Halloween Night

Get That Party Started

The much anticipated party is now underway. News updates are skecthy, but it looks like attendance is down. It is beleived that while most talk a big game, the truth is all are chicken!

Wait, this Hard Hitting Update, has just come in. Mistress Michelle's pet was earlier heard receiving a whippin' from Mistress Renae. Stay tuned...Full Story to follow.

The rumors are swirling, but we have just heard that some Shocking News is flowing out of the Party Compound. Susie was seen flinching all over as the Rimba was applied to her. This story has not been confirmed, but it is thought that all the subs have had the balls fried! More as the story unfolds....

The excitment is just overwhelming. We also understand that there is to be a late arriving attendee sometime tomorrow. Our roving reporters will be stationed around awaiting the arrival of little pet. Sources say that little pet had a conflict, but it is our opinion that he is probably just scared. When he gets here we will try to get an interview.

Stay tuned to this website for futher breaking news!

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Thanks for the Update

Thank You PT30080, I am setting here dressed up and surfing just to keep my mind busy. I so wish I was there. Hopefully this is a annual get together and more can come next year, I know I will be trying my best to attend. Please keep up on the Updates as we are all setting on pins and needles wondering what is happing. Thanks Missy Tanya

3. forevermore

Local Time:
    Missy Tanya I hope you can come next year. As for the updates, it will probably be the last until the party is over. I heard they hired security to keep the reporters away (LOL). I am up early, headed to class, then my long drive to get to the party. I just hope I don't get a ticket for speeding!

4. sensualslave28

sensualslave28 Looking-4-FLR-DS-2-SERVE-U

ECommerce Business Owner
    Australia
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    what a shame i am so far away

bummer i am so far away to have been able to attend

5. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    riki and I had a wonderful time

6. beltedone

beltedone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Ok everyone....Mistress Michelle has returned home after a wonderful weekend, and is to say the least, very tired!! I will be posting lots of pictures this afternoon and will try to give a brief note here as to some of the activities. Please read My little pets post for his storys of the weekend after he arrived on Saturday evening. I will try to cover Friday and Saturday here on this post. I do hope you all enjoy reading as much as we enjoyed doing!! It was a fabulous weekend, and I feel that everyone had thier fantasys fullfilled.....I know I did, and My pet and little pet are up on a cloud somewhere!!
    And....just so you all know, there was alot of :sex020: going on!!!!!

Mistress Michelle

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Party has Ended....

Well the party has ended, the guests have gone home, and everyone is left with many long lasting memories, and the struggle of integrating back into each's own 'normal' day to day life.

Let me just first say to Mistress Michelle, THANK YOU for having the courage and fortitude to organize and host this party. For those that attended, I think it was very much enjoyed, and I know both You and pet did so much behind the scenes to make this happen, and I think that might have been lost to all the participants at the party. So THANK YOU.

So as Mistress Michell posted, I will be writing of my adventures at the party. And while they maybe should be posted here in this thread, they are also a huge part of my on going post 'My New Life in Submission'. So I will post my details there. I plan on posting my experience at the party in 4 parts and will start either tonight or tomorrow. I will also post a short notice here in this thread indicating when I have updated my thread.

Stay tuned....

9. disciplinedpet

disciplinedpet Active member

Local Time:
    I know I LOVED the party!!!!!

10. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    MM
    Hope there is going to be another one in the near furture and MaM are invited

11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Little Pet's Party Update - Part 1

Dateline : November 4th, 2008 - Party Recap - The Arrival

Details are starting to surface from the weekend party. See the first in a four part series under the thread "My New Life in Submission" under the Vault.

12. chastisedlion

chastisedlion Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow what an offer! and no takers?

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I do not understand the no takers comment.
    Talked with susie today, her little butt is black and blue but she told Me on the phone that she missed her whippins already!! she will be back online late saturday night or sunday if plans go as shes planned.
    As for the party My little pet will be posting on his thread My life in submission, but he wasent there for the first 36 hours so I will try to give an overview.
    First with any event that hasent been done before there are going to be things that you wish you had done differently, for example...I wish I had a sissy there to do nothing but take pictures because I am missing alot of things I wish had been photographed!! And there were a few glitches...we were originally supposed to be in a different house, but had to switch the day before the party so I had not had a chance to check out the new place. So, when we all get there we find....issues!! We are approaching winter here and this house had been shut down, meaning...the satalite service was off so no TV, the hot tub we couldnt get to heat until Sat afternoon, the bathroom in Mistress Renes suite had a broken water line so She had to switch rooms, and no propane in the gas grill, but I digress LOL Anyway, Mistress Renee and dominique arrived around noon and we all got settled in. So much happened over the weekend I cant even remember the order in which it happened but I'll share the events, they just may not be in order LOL
    Mistress Rene wanted to get freshend up after Her long drive so She summoned pet and susie to help in shaving Her legs. She had dominique prepared as well in her sissy mode and then everyone was ready to enjoy the weekend. I introduced a few toys, the Rimba being a big hit!! Mistress Rene and I enjoyed tormenting each of our participants with it, each tied into a reclining leather chair, the pads placed on thier cock and balls. Each one had a different reaction but I must say susie wins the prize for amusement!! susie was extremly vocal and hilarious to watch, jumping for no reason and making some very interesting sounds LOL
    I am still adding pictures to My profile, I'm sure there will be some of that event on there. We had a few DVD's with us so we enjoyed watching them while we were tormenting pet, susie and dominique. susie was dressed that evening in her maids dress, dominique was dressed as well and poor pet...naked and locked.
    Mistress Renee LOVED the rimba and took it to Her room when it was time to retire for the evening.....uh oh dominique, youre gonna get it!! LOL
    Saturday to follow seperatly,
    Mistress Michelle:sex020:

14. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    WOW:bondage:

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    Little Pet's Party Update - Part 2

Dateline : November 5th, 2008 - Party Recap - Saturday Night

Details and pictures continue to surface from the weekend party. See the second in a four part series under the thread "My New Life in Submission" under the Vault.

16. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I am not so good it appears in remembering events in order, but here goes.
    Its Saturday morning, like 8:30, we were all up very late Friday night!! pet and susie are fooling around in the kitchen, and I am enjoying some quite time, drinking coffee and relaxing. No Renee or dominique??? Hummm....where could they be? Finally Mistress Renee emerges from downstairs and asks Me to join Her, She has dominique waiting for Me downstairs!! So, I quickly get dressed and run down to find dominique tied and gaged on the bed on her knees!! And, My favorite little toy, the Rimba already hooked up to her and a paddle laying beside her. Now, this was perfect, having a sissy girl shocked and whipped at the same time, what a way to start the day!! So, I enjoyed that for a while and then it was time for breakfast. Yummy, bacon, eggs, biscuts and sausage gravy. My pet is a wonderful cook and very well trained so most was done by the time we came up from downstairs. Breakfast was wonderful and very relaxing. Now, I have decided that I would like a bubble bath so I have pet go and prepare it. I go in, drop My robe and slide down into a nice warm jacuzzi tub.....I am thinking, there arent enough bubbles in here for Me, so while pet has his head turned I dump more in, and then turn the jets on. BIG MISTAKE!!!! I am sure most of you know to turn the jets on BEFORE you add more bubbles, but I didnt so now the bubbles are growing at an alarming speed. I have called for susie to bring Me a glass of wine and when she comes with it the bubbles are starting to crawl over the side of the tub. I tell pet....uh I think we have a problem!! LMAO I tell him to go fetch a couple trash bags and susie holds the bag open so pet can scoop the bubbles into the bags, by this time the bubbles are going up the window and have covered My glass of wine. After 2 trash bags of bubbles have been removed and I have inhaled My glass of wine I tell susie to take a bag of bubbles down to Mistress Rene and ask Her if She would like some since I had extra LOL After all this I am tired of the bubble bath, so time to get out. Get dressed and ready for pet to take a few pictures of Me, private pictures for My cks...I like to tease My cks, so pet gets excited too taking these pictures!! Oh well, sorry pet, I have other plans for you!!!
    I'll do the rest of the day later. I have been called away.....

Mistress Michelle

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Saturday afternoon

Ok, so we have had breakfast so late its almost lunch time!! What a beautiful sunny warm day, nice to sit on the deck for a while. I met a new couple on another site not too long before the party and asked them if they would like to come visit for the day so they said they would. Well, knowing we had company coming I had susie busy most of the afternoon, cleaning all the sliding glass doors up and down and all the dusting and vacuming the rugs. I sent pet out for batteries....the Rimba was getting alot of use!! So, while pet was away our guests arrived, Robin and Ricki, a very nice couple from West Virginia. I had threatened susie with nipple piercings and it just so happened Ricki is experienced in this subject!! Poor susie, scared the shit out of her!! I wasent going to really do it but it was fun making her think I was!! So, we showed them around, played show and tell with some of the toys, and settled on the deck to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. After a while it was time to go in, susie needed to get busy with dinner, shes making fried chicken tonight, so she went in to do that. pet and dominique did the rest, mashed potatoes, pets chicken gravy, corn on the cob and a salad. Everything was delicious, and we had a real nice conversation. Now its time to play a bit....Robin wishes to see the ball crusher in action so of course I called for susie...LOL I am also watching the clock because My little pet has called and hes about 2 hours away by this time. So I know I need to pass the time away beating on susie, and by the way, she does enjoy her whippins!! I probably need to tell you all, Mistress Renee and I both had a huge assortment of toys to play with for the weekend, not all of them got used but we did our best!! The ones of Mine that I got use of....the paddle, the Rimba, the humbler, ball crusher, My crop obviously since its now broken, nipple clamps, My feeldo, spreader bars pet made, hood, blindfolds, wrist restraints, ankle restraints, gags, hot wax candles, steel cock ring, Jannine LOL, ball stretcher....hummm, I think thats most of the ones that got used.
    Now its getting late....where is My little pet, and then, there he was, I am sitting on the couch when he pulls in the driveway and I am wondering....how nervous is My little pet??? I knew he was going to be nervous but he did very well, and yes it was susie that answered the door. Now, he will finish this weekend story from the point where he arrived, and if he forgets something LOL, I will remind him!!
    Mistress Michelle

18. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    Great beginning of the weekend story - But Mistress Michelle, Your mood is innocent?:bondage:
    Msh

19. forevermore

Local Time:
    She is 'innocent'! It is everyone else that is not.

20. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    it all Her fault - MM is the nicest, thoughtful and helpful Dom (i am sure everyone can think up a lot more adjective) That is why we all flock to this site when She is on and lost when She is not. pt isn't is Mistress Michelle who inspires You?
    Msh

21. forevermore

Local Time:
    Michsub, Yes I do stand somewhat corrected, in that MM does inspire me. I was being a little tounge in check there. But I will add, she has this way to inspire you where you just do many of these things on your own. The party aside, she has inspired me to do many things long distant. So in that sense, I am inspired and she is innocent. I mean look at that beautiful smile of hers.... That says it all.

22. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    so was i pt(tounge in check) MM is a Southern Girl and everyone knows they are all innocent. Yes you can see it not only in their smile but in their eyes. and see likes cats!!!!!!

23. forevermore

Local Time:
    LIttle Pet's Party Update - Part 3

Dateline : November 7th, 2008 - Party Recap - Sunday Morning/Afternoon

A rather lengthy account of the Sunday morning/afternoon events from the party have been posted. See the third in a four part series under the thread "My New Life in Submission" under the Vault.

Pictures to follow in profile.

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    Little Pet's Party Update - Part 4

Dateline : November 8th, 2008 - Party Recap - Sunday Night

A final lengthy update to the party has been posted. This one is intense, so you will not want to miss anything. Grag a glass of your favorite beverage and enjoy. See the fourth and final part in this four part series under the thread "My New Life in Submission" under the Vault.

Pictures to follow in profile.

25. forevermore

Local Time:
    Party Recap

I wanted to let all know that I have completed my recap of the party. I just posted a few more pictures in my profile from the party. In all, I have 2 albums with party picutres. Additionally, Mistress Michelle has also posted plenty of pictures.

You can also read a detailed account of my party experience in my Vault Journal - My New Life in Submission. The party posts (#42,43,55, and 58) are somewhat lengthy, but hopefully worth the read. It is filled with detail, humor, suspense, anticipation, and just about any emotion you can imagine. It will also provide some description to the picutres that I have posted.

Lastly I want to Thank Mistress Michelle and Mistress Renae for taking the time to host the party. It is a weekend I will never forget. And to all those out there who have a fantasy of doing something like this, I say jump in. I did. The Mistress's won't bite; they might spank, but they won't bite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice