The Pain of the Cane

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by subken, May 6, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. BartholomewJones

BartholomewJones New member

Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Oh yes, Celtic Queen, I know all about the relentless wrist flick, which is what Mistress normally does with a cane, as I described earlier in my response. The part that you have quoted was just a very one-off escapade, which neither Mistress or I would want to repeat, and I only mentioned it to counter some of the comments that made a few hard cane strokes sound totally outside the acceptable range. I think though, that your slave must be a bit wimpy, as I can't imagine 4 whacks with a hair brush making much impression on me.

2. karenssub

karenssub New member

Local Time:
    My Mistress has just got into canning and we only have a 3/8 rattan cane at present, which is a medium cane. It appears that the thinner canes cut and the thicker canes bruise and so she thought she would try the medium one for starters. She has to hit fairly hard to mark me for any length of time, and the welts go fairly quickly so she thinks we need a heavier, thicker cane. She also has the obvious whip, a riding crop and a leather double-tailed leather 'school' strap which stings like anything when used hard, but the rattan is by far the hardest to take. All of us have different pain thresholds, and whereas one person can manage 100 strokes with a cane, another can only take 10, and this is not whimpish but is a sign of how we are all different. My Mistress is intrigued by the thought of rythmical canning instead of just individual strokes one at a time, and will certainly try it, so thank you Celtic Queen for your interesting advice.

3. Stefan_Sub

Stefan_Sub Member

Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Just watering the cane for about 2 hours in the bathtub and then let it dry for another 2-4 hours (but hang it down, otherwise it gets buckled).
    If you know use the cane it is much more efficient and a "medium" cane might now be a hard one - at least that's my impression.
    The water makes the cane much more flexible and the hardest point of pain comes from the flexible end - I love and hate that :blink:

With a cane my wife can "donate" me the best marks, which will last for some days or even weeks I'm proud to wear them and enjoy the feeling while sitting on a hard chair :D

4. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Greetings all. I also have a fair bit of experience with canes and would add I always thought them to be the pinnacle of submission and punishment. I guess it is just a fetish preference type of thing. I found them to be the second most painful of the things that have been used on me, and also they have left the second longest lasting marks, weeks at time. Unlike the other poster, if a cane was used with the right force, it made me become erect. It never caused me to ejaculate however.

The most painful implement was a four or five foot single tail. My Mistress at the time had just gotten it and wanted to try it out. She later fessed up and admitted it somewhat intemperate to go after me without much experience with it. As She often said, "She wants what She wants." I was completely unrestrained while She whipped me. Although I dearly loved bondage, She wanted the restraint to be only mental by my allegience and submission to Her.

Best regards to all.

5. hollymarie

hollymarie Member

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    any good places on line ot purchase a cane - they sound so harsh, but I'm sure gets the point across when warranted!

6. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM

i believe caning (and flogging to a degree) is an art form to be perfected. Yes, Ma'am the sound and feel of it all at once makes you bristle right up. Usually i get the little whap-whap-whap warm-ups before the big strike. Good practice makes perfect but caning is something that puts me right into subspace and i tend to stay there after very easily.

Counting is important in the process, i feel.

7. angelsdominique

angelsdominique New member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    These are the best and most reasonably priced canes that Milady and I have found in over 10 years of shopping for BDSM toys. They are excellent quality and the oil filling makes them extremely flexible and in the smaller sizes very "whippy" The company is very reliable and ships promptly. Their bundled pricing on cane "sets" cannot be beat! Kink Shop

And let me add to the information posted elsewhere that refutes the notion that cane application is always harsh and brutally painful. I have seen the application of 1000 cane strokes on a female body that sent that female SOOOOOOOOO far into subspace that it took her over an hour to get completely back to reality. A large percentage of her body was a fairly bright shade of red but by the next morning you could not tell that she had been canned. In the hands of an experienced person, a cane can be sensuous and highly erotic for both the Top and the bottom.

8. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Seen these on Ebay they look like a good deal.
    never been caned before and in no rush to try it .
    I think these would be the same or even more painful than the small dressage whip that Mistress has

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rattan-Set-THREE-School-Canes-Cane-Red-/370518507035?pt=UK_Collectables_WeirdStuff_RL&hash=item56449fbe1b

9. sallyannslut2

sallyannslut2 lockedlady

Local Time:
    I just had to ( ride ) my wifes cane on Thursday night. Lasy Sunday she was doing a tease and denial session with me and I lost some cum. I told her to stop but it was my fault anyway. after relocking me she told me to come to her at the top of the hour with the cane between my teeth to present it to her. As I crawled to her all I could think about was the pain it would cause. I got to her and kneeled up and waited for her to take it. She told me she did not feel like doing it now and to continue to do this when the clock struck the top of the hour until she felt like it.

I did this 2 times Sunday , 5 times Monday , 4 times Tuesday , 5 times Wednesday , and twice on Thursday before she took the cane from my mouth. Each and every time I did this made me think of my love for her her and the pain that was going to come. she uses these conditioning exercises to remind me of my submission to her. before she started she asked if I had learned anything. after my speech to her she said she would that off one stroke for each day I had to wait because she could see the effect it was having on me each day I had to wait. I ended up taking 6 stripes of the cane then had to stand in the corner for an hour so she could watch as they developed the red lines on my backside.

sallyann

10. knickerless

knickerless New member

Local Time:
    I have been caned in the past by mistress's, but my present Mistress has never caned my ass due to having to avoid marking ( my wife was not aware of our relationship until recently )

As She enjoys using the cane, Mistress canes my hands and feet instead of my ass,
    Last time I asked if she would beat me until I begged for mercy.

The feeling of frantic panic as I begged her to stop and she looked at me and calmly said "No" was very intense.
    And it was by far the hardest she has ever beaten me this way, the skin on my palms felt like wax after She Had finished.

But by the following day when I sent an e-mail to thank Her, I found myself asking that she push me harder next time.
    So I guess the feeling can become addictive.

Looking forward to taking it on my ass in future, I know that she sometimes canes very hard as some of her slaves like to be beaten to a pulp.
    But I am hoping she will break me in gently.

Knickerless

11. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was caned at school, and it was harsh. Really harsh. Harsh as in you could sit down and do your....

I'll end this comment here.

(Britain in the 70's could be rough)

12. MsScarlet

MsScarlet New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your KH is a women after my own heart. Saying, 'If it doesn't hurt we're just playing a game, you need to get way out of your comfort zone for this to do you any good" is exactly right. You need to be properly frightened of committing an infraction for her to properyl be in control. That is the regime I use with my bitch boy. I think I would really get on with your KH.

http://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/

13. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I have always liked to play hard and desire a fair bit of pain. I have been caned on numerous occasions. It is my favorite. I think a single tail presents more risk, since I think it is easier to mis-use. Even if the Mistress's touch is not quite right or quite dialed in on a cane, it still seems pretty safe, just a little more painful. On the other hand, if a single is used without the right touch and skill, it can easily leave more than just a bigger welt. On a cane, the severity is directly proportional to the strength of the stroke. But a single tail will approach a very high velocity with almost a gentle flick. That's why whips were (are?) used in the real world for serious, non-fun activities, becasue they work so well.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I am released weekly for cleaning. Mistress allows me 5 minutes for cleaning and a further 5 minutes for shaving. I must present myself to her re-caged for inspection. She times my release and for every 1 second I am over the allowed time I receive 1 stroke of the cane.
    I am usually in time but she closely inspects me for any hairs around the groin and this incurs strokes of the cane.

15. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I love this post/thread. To be honest I think your Mistress is being generous in allowing 10 minutes, that said 50 seconds over & you get 50 strokes! Also I'm not sure if these strokes would be in addition to any already allocated?

It's been a while since I last got a caning - least a real one. It was quite severe & I received 72 strokes very hard strokes. After this I had to endure a further caning, and it was quite a few weks before all the bruising disappeared.I think whipping is as effective discipline wise, and you get marked but without a lot of bruising!

16. enslave.meh

enslave.meh Member

i own a tiny business.
    home
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    i do get caned occasionally. i prefer to get spanked or paddled. my Goddess loved the cane. On my best day i ahve been able to take 20 shots.

the problem is that after a good caning nothing happens for a couple of days as the welts seem so tender that a simple spanking would break the skin. although my Goddess loves the cane it is used only for serious probs or on special occassions like my Birthday or Valentines day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice