Pullout Problems

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by TemptingKink, Oct 23, 2011.

1. TemptingKink

TemptingKink New member

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    I just started into chastity two days ago. I'm far from extremely kinky. However, I wanted to have my woman be in control. My problem is that I can easily pull out of the CB6000. Obviously my balls can't come out of the ring, but I don't want the freedom to have fun with myself without her permission. Could this have any correlation with the spacers I use or is there anything I can do so it can't come out?

If not, are there any add-ons that aren't too expensive that can increase the security?

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    I was in a CB6000 for almost 2 years and in a Mature Metal Jailbird now. I found that there was really no way to prevent pullout. I could make it more difficult to pullout by using the smallest spacer and ring combination that I could live with, but that meant unbearable pain at night with burning around the main ring. Even though I used the smallest ring that I could, escape wasn't impossible. I went to a larger ring and could live with it. Ultimately, I ented up with the smallest spacer and medium sized ring. It gave enough security that pullout was not really possible when I had an erection and my will power was low, but when I was flaccid, escape was still possible. I tried the KSD-G3 and found it to be of no help. Others have reported great success with it. For me, even with the most restrictive of the 3 KSD-G3s, I could still escape when flaccid but it was unbearable when I was erect.

Maybe you'll have success with that add-on, or the one from http://www.lockeduplove.net/cb6000 but I doubt it. I think you'll find that no matter what you do, short of getting a PA piercing and securing the device with that, escape will always be possible.

Ultimately, I had to wrap my head around the fact that my wife wished to control access to my boy parts and the device was a representation of that wish and an effective deterrent to unauthorized access but not total prevention. It was truly only helpful when my defenses were down. Although I understand the wish to be 100% secure and know the difference between WON'T escape and CAN'T escape, I think that for most people, a PA piercing is the only way that you'll ever truly prevent pullout.

3. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Unfortunately, there are no Points on Intrigue for the CB6000 series, as there is for the CB3000. (i owned both types.) The trouble is that the CB3000 POIs would not fit the guide pins for the CB6000. What i did with the CB3000 POIs was to slightly enlarge the holes with a small drill or file, so the guide pins would accept the CB3000 POIs.

So you can order the POIs for the CB3000 (approx. $20-$25), make the necessary adjustments, and they will fit the CB6000. Be warned that the teeth of the larger POIs, originally designed to prevent pulout, can be nasty during nocturnal erections.

Has only else discovered re-manufacturing the CB3000 POIs for the CB6000? What other possibilities did you try with this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice